Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2014, 10:34 PM

21,109 posts, read 13,620,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
Oh gosh...you sound exactly like me! LOL...I honestly thought Violet would have killed at least one of them. The whole scene was pretty ridiculous and when I saw Hoyt, of all people, holding that gun, my face just went ...would have loved to have seen Andy on the other side of that gun.

I stopped being a fan of Bill's for about 2 or 3 seasons now. His flashbacks are so boring.

Loved, loved LOVED Tara and her mother's scene last night. Tara had made peace with herself about her mother. I balled like a baby when Tara told her mother that she was a good mom and that she had been through some bad stuff. Best part of the episode, imo.
I did too! I wondered why I was so emotional. Glad it wasn't just me. Tara's mom can live in peace now, which she deserves to.

And I liked seeing Tara again.

I also liked knowing she had been a good mom when Tara was younger. That whole part was really good. I am glad her new husband saw it too.

Very cool a while back that Tara sacrificed her life for her mom's, though we didn't know it at the time.. Most of us thought she was alive.

What happened to Willa?

And where is Arlene's wanna be Vampire bf?

If they can't be together, I at least like the way he makes her feel happy again.

I want MORE, I tell you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2014, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I think Bill is tired of being a vampire. He's still capable of having a human side and I think it's a struggle for him. He had said something to Sookie about things he had "seen and done"...he has too much darkness in him. I don't think he's seen or done nearly what Eric has seen and done if you ask me LOL
I think it's retarded. He's been 'good' for a long time, and that talk they had - we knew all that anyway.

I never understood why she couldn't forgive him before. She knew he had a 'plot' against her before he knew her but he showed REPEATEDLY that changed immediately and every action he took after was for HER.

****, he came out in the daylight and burned himself up to save her (I'm watching re-runs).

But wow, we didn't know Sophie Ann wanted to BREED her lmao! (ew)

I thought she just wanted to use her powers.

Old 08-12-2014, 11:41 AM

9,827 posts, read 11,593,488 times
Is it me, or did Tara put some pounds on in real life?
Don't get me wrong, "I like Them thick like that" but it looks like she might of been pregnant under that dress.

Old 08-13-2014, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
Don't get me wrong, "I like Them thick like that" but it looks like she might of been pregnant under that dress.
I didn't notice.

Old 08-14-2014, 06:23 AM

2,540 posts, read 3,744,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman619 View Post
I think it's the dress. It's called Princess Cut, I think, and it makes everyone (except a few super thin / flat body types) looks pregnant in that.

Old 08-14-2014, 01:34 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,825,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by graceC View Post
I think it's the dress. It's called Princess Cut, I think, and it makes everyone (except a few super thin / flat body types) looks pregnant in that.
This. It balloons out and even tiny women can look pregnant.

Out of curiosity, I Googled her, and there's nothing about her being pregnant.

Old 08-15-2014, 07:13 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,245,229 times
SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler
There is a rumor based on a you tube video put out by a gofer who worked on the show for a short time that Bill will become human again. Not sure if it signifies that vamps can be cured back to human if they want? Or if its just Bill, or even if its true. I could see it though, it would make his flashbacks make sense.

Old 08-17-2014, 08:53 PM

2,540 posts, read 3,744,173 times
Tonight's episode was probably my favorite of the season, mainly because Jessica and Hoyt are back together. Yay!!

I was never a fan of Jason - Jessica pairing. They're like best friends with benefits but that's about it. I'm glad Jessica came clean to Hoyt and he forgave her.

I wonder what the Yakuza is going to do to Sookie.

One more episode to go!

Old 08-17-2014, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graceC View Post
Tonight's episode was probably my favorite of the season, mainly because Jessica and Hoyt are back together. Yay!!

I was never a fan of Jason - Jessica pairing. They're like best friends with benefits but that's about it. I'm glad Jessica came clean to Hoyt and he forgave her.

I wonder what the Yakuza is going to do to Sookie.

One more episode to go!
They can try, but no harm will come to Sookie. She is the heroine.

They put Jess and Hoyt back in a way that made sense to me.

But, it was only one hour.

It's over.

It won't be back for a week.

And next week is the last

Old 08-17-2014, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler
There is a rumor based on a you tube video put out by a gofer who worked on the show for a short time that Bill will become human again. Not sure if it signifies that vamps can be cured back to human if they want? Or if its just Bill, or even if its true. I could see it though, it would make his flashbacks make sense.
I'm not seeing it. For me, it's all about whether he will change his mind about living.

I sort of don't care, since the show will be over. I'm just anxious to see what will happen and how it will unfold!

I think they had enough material to have a regular-length season, but oh well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV