Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2012, 06:29 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,234,394 times

Advertisements

This show has really turned Teresa into a villian. I'm not fooled by Kathy and Melissa's innocent act. I understand Teresa's frustrations with them. They exploited their family by signing up for the show behind Tre's back and than exposing her and her family.

Andy has had it in for Tre ever since Joe started throwing out the "f*****" word. It bothers him and hates the term and you can tell he doesn't care for Tre because she allows Joe to say it.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:43 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,429,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkgiraffe View Post
This show has really turned Teresa into a villian. I'm not fooled by Kathy and Melissa's innocent act. I understand Teresa's frustrations with them. They exploited their family by signing up for the show behind Tre's back and than exposing her and her family.

Andy has had it in for Tre ever since Joe started throwing out the "f*****" word. It bothers him and hates the term and you can tell he doesn't care for Tre because she allows Joe to say it.
Teresa always wanted people to think she had the prefect life, money and husband. Since her family has been on the show, the truth has come to light about their messed up financial bomb, alcoholic husband and screwed up relationship. She has the nerve to talk about her brother's wife and relationship. But she has a loser sleeping in her bed every night.

The problem is that Teresa doesn't like that Melisaa stands up to herself. Melissa isn't taking any mess from Teresa. Good for her. She doesn't have to take that drama from her husband's sister. I won't want to be around her either.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:53 PM

7,374 posts, read 5,488,300 times
It seems to me that this season is about everyone being mad at Tree and Joe. Maybe they deserve it but it's getting boring to watch week after week. And there is too much husband air time I could care less about. And apparently there was some type of altercation between Rich and Joe G. where Joe G. got a black eye and this was not filmed? I guess they only show the cat fights with the women?
And why did Jacqueline invite Tree and Joe to her house if she and her family were mad at them? Are they under contract to Bravo that they have to do that?
IDK I miss how things were in the first season when all the women (except Denyell) were friends, it was more enjoyable to watch. I'm over all this fighting and bad blood.

Old 04-29-2012, 10:59 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,266,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
Teresa always wanted people to think she had the prefect life, money and husband. Since her family has been on the show, the truth has come to light about their messed up financial bomb, alcoholic husband and screwed up relationship. She has the nerve to talk about her brother's wife and relationship. But she has a loser sleeping in her bed every night.
That's just comical.

Who on any reality TV show (unless it's a show about hoarding or being addicted to drugs or about to lose your "food based" business) DOESN'T?

Did Teresa ever say one word about her brother and gold digging SIL before they wormed their way (behind her back) on to the show? NOPE.

What did your precious Melissa do? From day one? Trash her sister in law.

You have to be one jealous harpy to do that. What a GREAT sister in law/brother team Missy and Joey the Exhibitionist are.

Just a matter of time before Caroline's and Melissa's and Jacqueline's "truth" comes to light....on TV. Everyone with a clue already knows they are two faced and have NO leg to stand on. Unfortunately The Head Queen at Bravo feels differently.

Idiot that he is.

If you don't think Joe Gorga is a loser, you might want to re-calibrate the scale on which you weigh "losers" in on.

Quote:
The problem is that Teresa doesn't like that Melisaa stands up to herself.
When did that ever happen? Without Caroline (whose father in law ended up executed and stuffed in the trunk of a car (but Don Caro says "no mob ties"....the liar she is) /Missy's sisters backing Missy up?

Quote:
Melissa isn't taking any mess from Teresa. Good for her. She doesn't have to take that drama from her husband's sister. I won't want to be around her either.
Please...Melissa is not only delusional about her "singing career", she's married to a bigger troll than Teresa is. Her beyotch husband is so camera happy...."let's have sex in the bathroom" or "Let me prove how gay I'm not by pretending I'm gay"...who feels the need to do that? What a POS and how much MORE low class/disrespectful can you get - ? Basketball Wives? Yeah, probably.

I don't know why/who anyone would promote her. She's got a "career" in singing just like Kim G. has a career dancing up/around a pole for the non-geriatric community.

Missy didn't join RHWoNJ for sheets and giggles. She did it to take her SIL down a few notches and promote her lack of a singing career. Glad it's working for her: her husband's and SIL's relationship, her inlaw's and her husband's relationship (they're going to protect their daughter when she's being tossed under a bus by some hussy and her sisters...just a damn fact) is REALLY getting better by Jelly Missy and her P-whipped husband joining up on the show...good job MISSY!...NOT!

Old 04-29-2012, 11:58 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,090,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Didn't he tell her that she had one day to leave while Jax couldn't even take part in that convo with her own daughter, yet was playing with her baby chanting: "make the right choice, make the right choice"...while Chris was giving Ashley that one-day (24 hour) time frame to pack up and get herself to Vegas?

He told her to get out....???

What am I missing?

he told her to leave at his wife's insistance and later on brought her back on his own to give her another chance according to published reports(this time without the wife's okay)

Old 04-30-2012, 02:27 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,803,735 times
seriously Joe G. is the sorriest excuse for a father and a husband that I have ever seen. His 2 year old was bleeding and he was so intoxicated he didn't give a $hit. The one kid-not sure of any of their names--but she's a little brat and the eldest one had to care for the baby and take her upstairs to bed. Poor kid. Bless her heart. Shame on Joe G.

EDIT to add----Melissa's song...IMHO>>>was awesome!!!!

Last edited by PippySkiddles; 04-30-2012 at 02:36 AM..

Old 04-30-2012, 04:04 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,404,948 times
I agree. Teresa is a piece of work, but I have a hard time believing we're dealing with a passel of innocents.

Old 04-30-2012, 08:01 AM

507 posts, read 514,264 times
Last night proved once again why so many people tend to side with Teresa. I see what she is trying to do, and even though a lot of this has already been filmed and edited, how many times is she going to say sorry.

Now did anyone notice Melissa's snide attitude and remarks? And yet and somehow Teresa is always wrong. I hate how Joe Gorga tried to have the victim stance and tone, when his sister was trying to point out the positives. There is always a problem when Teresa does something and when she does she is sorry (and I do believe she is sorry) they throw her under the bus

Joe Giudice really should stop wasting money and figure his legal situations first. All this opening and closing of businesses, isn't good for the family funds or foundation. God bless Teresa, because if it was me I would have jumped ship a long time ago. The Giudice's have always lived above their means (the records show it) but I see why more and more. Joe always has some "cockamamy" (sp?) scheme or job that doesn't last and Teresa is left holding the bag and to clean up the mess and on national television no less

Next week looks like a doozy and once again it is a team against one player

Old 04-30-2012, 08:59 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,429,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
That's just comical.

Who on any reality TV show (unless it's a show about hoarding or being addicted to drugs or about to lose your "food based" business) DOESN'T?

Did Teresa ever say one word about her brother and gold digging SIL before they wormed their way (behind her back) on to the show? NOPE.

What did your precious Melissa do? From day one? Trash her sister in law.

You have to be one jealous harpy to do that. What a GREAT sister in law/brother team Missy and Joey the Exhibitionist are.

Just a matter of time before Caroline's and Melissa's and Jacqueline's "truth" comes to light....on TV. Everyone with a clue already knows they are two faced and have NO leg to stand on. Unfortunately The Head Queen at Bravo feels differently.

Idiot that he is.

If you don't think Joe Gorga is a loser, you might want to re-calibrate the scale on which you weigh "losers" in on.

When did that ever happen? Without Caroline (whose father in law ended up executed and stuffed in the trunk of a car (but Don Caro says "no mob ties"....the liar she is) /Missy's sisters backing Missy up?

Please...Melissa is not only delusional about her "singing career", she's married to a bigger troll than Teresa is. Her beyotch husband is so camera happy...."let's have sex in the bathroom" or "Let me prove how gay I'm not by pretending I'm gay"...who feels the need to do that? What a POS and how much MORE low class/disrespectful can you get - ? Basketball Wives? Yeah, probably.

I don't know why/who anyone would promote her. She's got a "career" in singing just like Kim G. has a career dancing up/around a pole for the non-geriatric community.

Missy didn't join RHWoNJ for sheets and giggles. She did it to take her SIL down a few notches and promote her lack of a singing career. Glad it's working for her: her husband's and SIL's relationship, her inlaw's and her husband's relationship (they're going to protect their daughter when she's being tossed under a bus by some hussy and her sisters...just a damn fact) is REALLY getting better by Jelly Missy and her P-whipped husband joining up on the show...good job MISSY!...NOT!
Teresa was little Miss Perfect before her family came on the show! Most reality show people show their colors regardless of who is on the show at the beginning. Teresa has the nerve to talk about her friends and family in her cookbook. Why? Because she wants that money to support her loser worthless husband.

You may be right that Melissa trashed Teresa from day 1 but I think Teresa's issues with her family was going on long before Melissa was on the show.

Joe G is a loser. Why would you think otherwise when most posts in the last day say just that? I think YOU need to re access you definition of a loser.

Melissa may have joined the show to call Teresa out for the person she is and was in the past. Even if Melissa is what Teresa said she is, last time I checked her brother doesn't like it and all she is doing his alienating her brother and making it worse. It's a different story if she told her brother about Melissa then left it up to him to decided but she doing anything to kick Melissa out of the family. It's not working and it's backfiring on her.

Last time I check most pop singers can't sing without studio sounds aka Keisha and Britney Spears. So that part isn't relevant at all. At least Melissa isn't self devastating like Joe G. If she wants to sing so what? Joe G is a alcoholic, going around fighting, fraud and getting fake DL. Who would you rather be married to?

Like I said before, Teresa was my favorite the first 2 seasons when Danielle was there but now girl has issues.

Old 04-30-2012, 09:00 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,090,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nscorpiored View Post
Last night proved once again why so many people tend to side with Teresa. I see what she is trying to do, and even though a lot of this has already been filmed and edited, how many times is she going to say sorry.

Now did anyone notice Melissa's snide attitude and remarks? And yet and somehow Teresa is always wrong. I hate how Joe Gorga tried to have the victim stance and tone, when his sister was trying to point out the positives. There is always a problem when Teresa does something and when she does she is sorry (and I do believe she is sorry) they throw her under the bus

Joe Giudice really should stop wasting money and figure his legal situations first. All this opening and closing of businesses, isn't good for the family funds or foundation. God bless Teresa, because if it was me I would have jumped ship a long time ago. The Giudice's have always lived above their means (the records show it) but I see why more and more. Joe always has some "cockamamy" (sp?) scheme or job that doesn't last and Teresa is left holding the bag and to clean up the mess and on national television no less

Next week looks like a doozy and once again it is a team against one player
wish i could rep you---what you said has been my thoughts for awhile and i have always felt empathy for theresa---she does what she can within her limits and knowledge
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV