Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-03-2012, 11:23 AM

18,485 posts, read 31,691,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
It's hard for any WOMAN to get out of an abusive marriage. What's Italian got to do with it

I feel nothing for Teresa.. Her Kids yes, because they got 2 f'd up parents...

ya think??????

Old 08-03-2012, 11:43 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,103,500 times
Quote:
It's hard for any WOMAN to get out of an abusive marriage. What's Italian got to do with it

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Tina Turner - What's Love Got To Do With It - YouTube

I kind of thought that once Danielle was out of the picture that there would be no drama to watch on Joisey. Boy was I wrong with that

Old 08-03-2012, 11:44 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,095,131 times
Quote:

if you were from an old italian family--you would cut out the eye roll

old italians strongly are against husbands and wives separating or divorcing

Old 08-03-2012, 04:11 PM

1,658 posts, read 2,779,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
huh? when? what episode???
Check out the previews for this Sunday's episode at the end of the last episode. He's standing off to the side casually talking on the cell and Teresa sidles up to him as he's talking sh*t. Maybe he forgot he was miked or something. Then she asks him "Who you talkin' to?" and the teaser goes off with dramatic music.

Old 08-03-2012, 04:17 PM

10,205 posts, read 11,186,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
if you were from an old italian family--you would cut out the eye roll

old italians strongly are against husbands and wives separating or divorcing
Who says I'm not????????????

No matter what Teresa has done, you would always side with her. She could cut another's throat, and you would always give her an excuse, yes? She's never, ever at fault, right?

Why Should I give one once of cow crap about her.. She needs to bag her face, get off of TV and worry about her Children. She's not such a great parent, but you would differ, Yes?

Rolling my eyes, because Teresa does it so well herself...

Old 08-03-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Who says I'm not????????????

No matter what Teresa has done, you would always side with her. She could cut another's throat, and you would always give her an excuse, yes? She's never, ever at fault, right?

Why Should I give one once of cow crap about her.. She needs to bag her face, get off of TV and worry about her Children. She's not such a great parent, but you would differ, Yes?

Rolling my eyes, because Teresa does it so well herself...
oops i expected an adult response----you r probably too young to understand how the old style italians think about marriage------and those assumptions--way too unrealistic and dramatic for me

NONE of those women are great parents and where have i said they were--but theresa is doing the best she can and not being holier than thou like caroline

if u can listen to the past shows--she is the ONLY ONE that ever APOLOGIZED to anyone for anything---something ALL the OTHERS need to do

Old 08-03-2012, 06:09 PM

Quote:
oops i expected an adult response----you r probably too young to understand how the old style italians think about marriage------and those assumptions--way too unrealistic and dramatic for me

NONE of those women are great parents and where have i said they were--but theresa is doing the best she can and not being holier than thou like caroline

if u can listen to the past shows--she is the ONLY ONE that ever APOLOGIZED to anyone for anything---something ALL the OTHERS need to do
And your response is mature. I'm not picking on you, but you judge the others on the show - so harshly!

Yet, when one says anything about Teresa, well, it's not her fault, it's always someone else.

Don't be like her, don't be bitter toward everyone else, ok..

Old 08-04-2012, 07:47 AM

Quote:
And your response is mature. I'm not picking on you, but you judge the others on the show - so harshly!

Yet, when one says anything about Teresa, well, it's not her fault, it's always someone else.

Don't be like her, don't be bitter toward everyone else, ok..
my take on the others is my impression----bitterness has never been in my vocabulary---that is your take---you can be more understanding of theresa if u like but i doubt that---the rest of them have more positives and support than theresa ever had--so i do not like their ganging up on her

Old 08-04-2012, 08:09 AM

Quote:
my take on the others is my impression----bitterness has never been in my vocabulary---that is your take---you can be more understanding of theresa if u like but i doubt that---the rest of them have more positives and support than theresa ever had--so i do not like their ganging up on her
I bet, you laughed when she was ganging up on Danielle, right? That was hilarious, eh? Teresa stirred the pot many of times..

Jacqueline has been supportive with Teresa, no?

I understand your a fan - that's awesome - she should have a few fans.

What I'm saying is - Her fans never see fault in her. Teresa never does any wrong... Her apologizes are shallow.

Teresa cannot remember what she says either... Like the last episode. She claimed Kathy said her mom's recipes.. No where in the episode did Kathy mention "Her Moms" Recipes while pointing at the pictures...

Teresa's oldest daughter has more smarts - too bad her downfall will be her mother - the delusional nutjob...

Old 08-04-2012, 12:04 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,519,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
huh? when? what episode???
I haven't seen this, but there have been a few times during the show where it's been hinted that Joe is fooling around. One where he said he left his wallet at a "friend's" was one. Wasn't it mentioned that he's sleeping in another bedroom?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV