Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-09-2010, 09:37 AM

2,702 posts, read 6,032,217 times

Advertisements

^^^^^ these arguments alone is what is going to make RHWDC the most controversial out of all the franchises..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2010, 12:29 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,093,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
This is a forum about a trashy television show for entertainment purposes. It's not an English paper. The only thing that needs to happen on the forum is more conversation about the television show and less bickering
Here - here

All this bickering is messin' with my buzz. If anyone watching this show does not GET that none of the franchises are indicative of the residents of the city - then they need a reality check (sorry - had to go there).

We are not dissecting the true socio-economic undercurrents of a specific society. We are watching really trashy TV that entertains some of us. It's called stereotypes people.

Now leave the beeatching to the cast members and let our chatty judgmental thread return

<Now back to our regular programming>

Old 08-09-2010, 03:09 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,753,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
Here - here

All this bickering is messin' with my buzz. If anyone watching this show does not GET that none of the franchises are indicative of the residents of the city - then they need a reality check (sorry - had to go there).

We are not dissecting the true socio-economic undercurrents of a specific society. We are watching really trashy TV that entertains some of us. It's called stereotypes people.

Now leave the beeatching to the cast members and let our chatty judgmental thread return

<Now back to our regular programming>
Amen to that George and Chanteus! Your quotes always give me a great chuckle and you both are always on point!

George, I wonder when you will be cast in the Atlanta Housewives! Just joking!

Old 08-09-2010, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
Don't tease me

Old 08-09-2010, 03:52 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,505,720 times
Quote:
Amen to that George and Chanteus! Your quotes always give me a great chuckle and you both are always on point!

Would love that!

Old 08-09-2010, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Would love that!
<Blows kisses to all my fans>

To get ready for the new season of the RHWOATL, I am going to overspend, over drink, get a wig or extensions or both and figure out how to live large without having a job or any marketable skills

I know, I will start a fashion line and sing. I will be wearing He By Jorge while performing under the nom du song (just made that up) of 2 Quarter

<Singing off key: Money can't make you on time for your party that you are already tardy for.>

Old 08-09-2010, 04:24 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,505,720 times
Quote:

To get ready for the new season of the RHWOATL, I am going to overspend, over drink, get a wig or extensions or both and figure out how to live large without having a job or any marketable skills

I know, I will start a fashion line and sing. I will be wearing He By Jorge while performing under the nom du song (just made that up) of 2 Quarter

<Singing off key: Money can't make you on time for your party that you are already tardy for.>
bahahahahaha! CD won't let me rep you, so +++++++++!

Old 08-09-2010, 05:05 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,894,005 times
Quote:

You SOOOOOOOOO need to be on there. I'd LOVE IT!!!! Bring that show some class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
bahahahahaha! CD won't let me rep you, so +++++++++!
I could not either.........

Here is to George
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Old 08-09-2010, 05:23 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,753,437 times
HAHAHAHAHAHA HE by Jorge! LURVE IT!

Old 08-09-2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA HE by George! LURVE IT!
Ummm...it's He by Jorge not He by George

<Has a diva fit and leaves the thread>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV