Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2009, 05:48 PM

6,578 posts, read 25,488,962 times

Advertisements

Hopefully a merger will happen soon because as it is now, when they do the opening credits, I am saying to myself, "Who's that one? Who's that one? Who's that one?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2009, 05:50 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,180,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarNorthDallas View Post
Hopefully a merger will happen soon because as it is now, when they do the opening credits, I am saying to myself, "Who's that one? Who's that one? Who's that one?"
I know, eh? It seems like a long time since some of them were on.

Old 10-18-2009, 06:00 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,492,039 times
I have a co-worker who knew Shambo when she lived in Seattle. She said Sham was a very cool person and well liked. Co-worker is surprised Shambo didn't click with Galu. Hopefully she will survive to the merge and will have the support of the other tribe.

Old 10-18-2009, 06:15 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,129,636 times
I'm also hoping for a merge or at least a switch up in tribes soon. Although, I'd also like to get in on the baked good bribery going on. ;P

Old 10-18-2009, 06:29 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,180,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I have a co-worker who knew Shambo when she lived in Seattle. She said Sham was a very cool person and well liked. Co-worker is surprised Shambo didn't click with Galu. Hopefully she will survive to the merge and will have the support of the other tribe.
thanks for the information Minervah. Shambo is probably just too cool for the 90210 yuppies.

Old 10-18-2009, 06:45 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,233,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
thanks for the information Minervah. Shambo is probably just too cool for the 90210 yuppies.
IMO the 90210 type is only interested in their looks and spend copious amounts of time on that. Older, wiser people are just not part of their lives. That said, my generation was "don't trust anyone over 30"! We were stupid too.

I so liked how Foa Foa got so into Shambo and learned from her so quickly! I'm hoping Shambo sticks around long enough to be at the merge. I have a funny feeling that Jeff is not going to let jerky Russell oust Shambo. At least that's what I'm hoping for. Maybe the merge will take place this week!? *fingers crossed*

Old 10-18-2009, 10:35 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,356,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Oh nooo - Russell's package is back
Well I can say that I did notice the grungy boxer briefs (whoa!) but there didn't seem to be a package to speak of. It must be a very small one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
I kind of sided with Russell from Galu last night with sending Shambo. While she did good in the challenge, she did lose a chicken AND damaged the suba/fishing gear (on earlier episode).

Jaxson...I agree with you that Shambo won't make it to the merge because she will get on people's nerves.
I hope she makes it to the merge, but I agree with sending her away. She did lose a chicken and it seems unfair to make someone else miss out on steak, when that person could have had chicken if Shambo didn't let it loose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
I didn't understand why Shamoo got so mad at first, but now I totally see why. She took that shake down like no one else; that would've been somewhat redeeming for me. But someone had to go since everyone drank theirs on that tribe.
True, and it didn't matter how fast you drank the shake, just that you got it done.

As far as I am concerned, they were right to get rid of Ashley. She was practically done with the whole shake when she gave up. You can bet your ass if I had already drank 3/4 of the darn thing I'd be finishing it up and vomiting it up later.

Old 10-19-2009, 08:12 AM

4,363 posts, read 6,543,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
True, and it didn't matter how fast you drank the shake, just that you got it done.

As far as I am concerned, they were right to get rid of Ashley. She was practically done with the whole shake when she gave up. You can bet your ass if I had already drank 3/4 of the darn thing I'd be finishing it up and vomiting it up later.
From what I've read, there was another round that did not make the edit where both tribes could not drink the shake. Ashley was not the only one that could not finish it. That said, it was her round where the loss occurred, she was bound to be sent packing.

Old 10-19-2009, 08:48 AM

4,883 posts, read 5,025,008 times
Saw a promo on Amazing Race last night and it showed who got hurt.

Old 10-19-2009, 08:56 AM

18,951 posts, read 11,614,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Saw a promo on Amazing Race last night and it showed who got hurt.
Didn't see that but I'm starting to think they could show who wins and people would still watch the series! Look at us - most of us keep saying how blah this season is but...here we are chatting up a storm about it

Hey Mookster - meet me under the lamp post during the second commercial this Thursday. You bring the brownies, I'll bring the cold milk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV