Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2009, 03:11 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,240,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
"Back in the DAY'

BEFORE political correctness took over the world, we could have saved two pages by sayin...Black Russell and White Russell.....
Which would be exactly like what they do now in Rescue Me (looove that show)
only of course its black Shawn and white Shawn
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2009, 03:26 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,130,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Didn't see that but I'm starting to think they could show who wins and people would still watch the series! Look at us - most of us keep saying how blah this season is but...here we are chatting up a storm about it

Hey Mookster - meet me under the lamp post during the second commercial this Thursday. You bring the brownies, I'll bring the cold milk.
I make the worst brownies in the world, how about cookies instead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Jerky Russell actually is nasty too! Lets get that straight.
Nasty 1 and Nasty 2. Maybe we could petition that they wear shirts like 1 Fish and 2 Fish. Looooong shirts to cover up certain um, stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
We can name the Russells:

Dirty Drawers Russell (Foa Foa)

Dirty Dreds Russell (Glau)

LMAO! I have an internet outage and miss all the fun on this thread! Sniffle. Pout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
"Yes, Ms. Jaxson."
"I'm sorry Mrs. Jackson, I am for real." LOL That song just popped into my head.

Quote:
Seriously! I was thinking the same thing LOL. Maybe we should submit the entire thread and see if we can win a date for Jaxson with Dimples
I want a date too, um, I mean I'll chaperone Jax just to make sure that Dimples doesn't try anything. Afterall he's been hanging out with the DD's for a while now.

Old 10-21-2009, 03:38 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,182,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
"Back in the DAY'

BEFORE political correctness took over the world, we could have saved two pages by sayin...Black Russell and White Russell.....
true and while I'm pretty sure one Russell knows he is black and the other Russell knows he is white and there is nothing wrong with being either; why can't we simply say Black Russell and................nasty,crazy, white Russell?

Old 10-21-2009, 03:43 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,453,590 times
Quote:

Ok, I'm about to say something worthy of a trip to exile island - none of you better try it, though

Anyway...all this Russell talk has me realizing that, as much as I don't want either of them to win...I'm not ready for either of them to leave yet!
Oh god, I AM! I want to start watching again, and I won't until DDRussell, or is that Nasty Russell, or Evil Russell -- what the hey -- WHITE sleazebag Russell is off my television. He makes me want to puke and I refuse to contribute to the ratings so they think we want jerks like that in future seasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketabcha View Post

This discussion of "which Russell" has more drama and humor than the current season of Survivor.
That's for sure!

Old 10-22-2009, 01:24 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,214,278 times
Quote:
Seriously! I was thinking the same thing LOL. Maybe we should submit the entire thread and see if we can win a date for Jaxson with Dimples
Oh please do that would make my day oh heck that would make my year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
ROFLMAO!!! Good idea, toosie! Jax, you up for that???
Bring it on baby! Bring it on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I want a date too, um, I mean I'll chaperone Jax just to make sure that Dimples doesn't try anything. Afterall he's been hanging out with the DD's for a while now.
Come on Mook and bring your camera for my scrapbook later OK?

Oh thanks guys I can make it one more day until I get my dimples fix.

Old 10-22-2009, 03:52 PM

18,951 posts, read 11,616,882 times
Mookster, bring cookies...and learn to make better brownies...or else...

Jaxson, don't forget to wave to us if your date with Dimples is on camera!

Old 10-22-2009, 05:56 PM

<gets ready for tonight's episode...in sweats...fresh water...mini mounds bars and regular reeses cups (enough to share)...settles into "best" seat on couch>

Old 10-22-2009, 06:03 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,130,481 times
Can I just buy brownies? ;P

All ready for tonight too! That is unless the 4 year old decides he needs to start on the drums. Can someone please tell me why my mother dislikes me so much that she would buy him a drum set????

Oh, I'm feeling optimistic, Dirty Russell isn't wearing the dirty drawers.

Old 10-22-2009, 06:15 PM

Yes, buy brownies if you must. Please no percussion during the show.

Wrinkly wet toes - blech...cute Dr, though.

Old 10-22-2009, 06:18 PM

10,208 posts, read 11,190,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Can I just buy brownies? ;P

All ready for tonight too! That is unless the 4 year old decides he needs to start on the drums. Can someone please tell me why my mother dislikes me so much that she would buy him a drum set????

Oh, I'm feeling optimistic, Dirty Russell isn't wearing the dirty drawers.
It's payback time. That's what My mom/family says when they buy my kids loud obnoxious toys!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV