Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2010, 04:41 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,228,304 times

Advertisements

Ok this is even more - a full up professionally produced music video by "The Dragons" - WOW

Survivor Video - The Dragons Music Video - CBS.com

Amanda and Rob got pretty close

I always wondered how far Parvo went with James
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2010, 07:45 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,688,880 times
In regards to parvati and her sex appeal, to me personally as a man into sexy gals, there is nothing sexy about her at all.

I grew out of the giggling, manipulative girls back in high school. She is neither attractive nor has any personality.

Russell is good at reading the tea leaves. I think he sensed it was getting to a point that danielle and parvati could boot him if need be not to mention they were a stronger alliance, so he broke that party up. We'll see if he manages to team up with colby and rupert, as I think his bridges are now burnt elsewhere.

Sandra I think could be in the final 3 due to her ability which was previously demonstrated in her season that she won, to basically step away from disturbances and let everyone vote out whoever that week that was making the biggest mess and noise.

And of course I hope Rupert wins I notice he has seemed to learn to not be so out there and has stayed in the shadows more.

Old 05-11-2010, 10:43 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,200,602 times
Colby & Rupert are just joining with Russell to stay longer in the game I think. They are both well aware that he can't be trusted at least I hope so.

JT won't vote for Russell because when a good ole country boy gets crossed they are done with ya if ya gave your word. Russell gave his word to JT.

I think Richard was just trying to start a little foreplay with Susan in the first All Stars wasn't he? Guess she didn't cotton to 'things' being snaked all over her even though she wasn't his type. Yes I am just joking he wasn't doing anything but being nasty with his nasty naked wayward member in broad daylight in front of others to boot.

Old 05-12-2010, 09:44 AM

121 posts, read 221,456 times
I hope that Rupert and Colby see through Russell and don't get sucked into his scheme, they'll lose.
I really don't want Russell to win even tho' hubby says he has outwitted, outsmarted, etc.

Last edited by meandthee; 05-12-2010 at 09:45 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 05-12-2010, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Colby & Rupert are just joining with Russell to stay longer in the game I think. They are both well aware that he can't be trusted at least I hope so.

JT won't vote for Russell because when a good ole country boy gets crossed they are done with ya if ya gave your word. Russell gave his word to JT.

I think Richard was just trying to start a little foreplay with Susan in the first All Stars wasn't he? Guess she didn't cotton to 'things' being snaked all over her even though she wasn't his type. Yes I am just joking he wasn't doing anything but being nasty with his nasty naked wayward member in broad daylight in front of others to boot.
I'm sure the preview we got for this week was frankenbited.

I think Rupert and Colby together might have some power as it appears war has broken out between pervati and russell, so those two could take sides and force the others out.

Old 05-12-2010, 01:41 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,228,304 times
I don't know if Russell and Parvo are dumb enough to forgo a shot at the million over a spat. Parvo sure isn't, she'll cozy up to other people and get catty privately but I think she's perfectly capable of trying to stick with Russell if it works for her. Now if she thinks Russell has become some sort of liability and working against him works for her then away she goes. Same with Russell though he does tend to take things more personally and emotionally. I can see him playing the two guys with the Parvo and me are on the outs when really its not true - just like with the whole womens alliance thing. That would be too pathetic if the Hero's fell for that twice although they would have to scramble to reap the benefits from total realignment of hero's vs. villians.

Old 05-12-2010, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I don't know if Russell and Parvo are dumb enough to forgo a shot at the million over a spat. Parvo sure isn't, she'll cozy up to other people and get catty privately but I think she's perfectly capable of trying to stick with Russell if it works for her. Now if she thinks Russell has become some sort of liability and working against him works for her then away she goes. Same with Russell though he does tend to take things more personally and emotionally. I can see him playing the two guys with the Parvo and me are on the outs when really its not true - just like with the whole womens alliance thing. That would be too pathetic if the Hero's fell for that twice although they would have to scramble to reap the benefits from total realignment of hero's vs. villians.
It seems it has gone to a test of wills between the two almost like they are locked in a struggle that wont end until one of them is gone. We'll see tomorrow

Old 05-12-2010, 08:11 PM

44,643 posts, read 61,669,787 times
And the Survivor winner is:

Spoiler
You'll have to watch Sunday evening...

Old 05-12-2010, 09:37 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,682,080 times
I don't know if it's been advertised, and I don't remember reading it on this forum, but the finale is Sunday night. Don't forget! Three hours as usual! We must be in store for a double elimination between now and then.

Old 05-13-2010, 03:38 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,025,198 times
I am so tempted to look at that spoiler!!! don't touch it don't touch it...
I'm already dreading Survivor withdrawal starting next week. i gotta get a life. still watching season 1, though, on video. seems a little boring, no alliances, no drama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV