Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2010, 07:13 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,187,808 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I don't know where the fan favorite vote takes place but on Dimples last week's blog is a link to vote for the most dufus move.

You better duck! Actually many of us have given him his due but I still can't see me voting for him period. Although it would be a tough decision between Parv & him.

Can't take the credit we midwesterners say it also guys.

Ok, Jax. I've never heard it used anywhere but here so I thought it might be a regional saying. Most DUFUS???? Now that would be a really tough decision! I dunno, I think JT may take that one with his "all girl alliance"!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2010, 07:13 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,437,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
ROFLMAO, j_k_k, I haven't used or heard that phrase in a long time! I wonder if that saying is regional to the East Coast/New Yawk/Bawston?
My dad used that expression and we lived in Chicago.

Old 05-15-2010, 07:17 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,671,465 times
I remember on Sandra's winning season her strategy, which she openly spelled out when all over. Usually there would be 2 people locking horns and she would stand back and let them duke it out and vote for whoever everyone wanted out that week.

Mostly she has done that this time, allowing the focus to be on other people.

Colby, I don't fault the guy. Who here has never yelled and been under stress? It can happen to anyone. We'll see how delightful you are after sleeping in the open on a beach for 36 days with crappy food

Jerri, dunno could never stand the woman.

Pervati I can't find anything redeeming about. She is thin, has boobies and giggles, not a hard combination to find out there in the world.

I'll put my bet on Sandra winning.

Fan favorite, if they do that, Rupert or Russell.

Dumbest move of all time, JT giving the idol to Russ. Unbelievable stupidity and it sank the heroes.

Old 05-15-2010, 08:55 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,182,724 times
wanneroo You are correct about all of us losing our temper or being stressful. Guess it just magnified Colby doing at his bro because he has been so opposite of his normal self.

tami well they don't call it a dufus award I think they said dumbest move. They have somebody up that wasn't on this season can't remember who. Oh yeah Eric for giving his immunity necklace to the girls at TC then they voted his butt out. James for leaving with 2 II in his pocket, JT and somebody else. I want to say Colby but don't quote me.

I'm ready for it tomorrow told all my family & friends don't call I won't answer. Got snacks ready and supper will be over with & kitchen cleaned up before it starts.

Old 05-15-2010, 10:45 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,437,452 times
Quote:
Pervati I can't find anything redeeming about. She is thin, has boobies and giggles, not a hard combination to find out there in the world.
Oh, I dunno. I think she has been playing a pretty clever game holding her own against Russell. Anyone who can ruffle his feathers the way she did has to have something going for her.

Old 05-15-2010, 10:52 PM

7,572 posts, read 9,017,104 times
I haven't followed this show this season - just sick of watching a show about back stabbing~~~ But, tonight I saw a commerical for it showing Russell - he looks like Charles Manson

Old 05-15-2010, 11:43 PM

540 posts, read 1,329,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN2CO View Post
tonight I saw a commerical for it showing Russell - he looks like Charles Manson
Russell thinks he is so intimidating and sly. He would probably take that as a complement.

Old 05-16-2010, 12:04 AM

7,572 posts, read 9,017,104 times
Oh - dufus is a very popular saying here also I guess it's national.

Old 05-16-2010, 03:11 AM

4,280 posts, read 6,083,596 times
OK, I'm really late on this. However, I just watched this season on CBS.com. Truthfully, I haven't watched the show since the first season they had hidden immunity idols. I know that this happened a long time ago, but in reading through the thread a couple people said that Rob was just being a cry baby and trying to milk it when he passed out. I'm sorry, but you don't fake passing out like that. I read Jeff's blog, and he said a lot of the crew was taken out by that flu, and it's very different from our flu. One of the things with it is piercing headaches. He wasn't lying about that.

I will say that the only person I liked this season was Rob, so after he was gone the show wasn't really that interesting. It just seemed like a bunch of really stupid "pretty" people. I'll watch the finale tomorrow, though.

Old 05-16-2010, 07:00 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,162,146 times
Rob didn't last long at all. I Never cared for the guy, I did feel for him during his crying....No Man should cry on Survivor!!! Wahhh...

Russell - How can he live with himself. Yet - how can his wife and kids live with him!!!! He's scum.

I'd love to see Him with Poverty and Sandra at the end - With Sandra winning. And Russell getting all upset again. Maybe He'll cry too?

I cannot wait for this to end, so I won't have to see Russell and his a$$ crack anymore. I really grew to hate this guy.

Some players truly sucked this season. Rupert, Colby, JT, etc, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV