Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2010, 01:47 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,259,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen ANYONE on DWTS do that.
It was pretty classy indeed.

Ken
Agree. I don't know anything about the man or he show but I confess I kind of like him. And he wants to do well, which is a big thumbs up in my book.

Margaret Cho is growing on me. She showed a different side of herself with this week's practice clips.

I like Bristol. Don't think she's a fabulous dancer but I hope she's around a while. Takes guts to go out there when your mother is the most talked about woman in the country.

Rick Fox. Be still my beating heart!

Kurt looks like he's really enjoying himself. I expect the show to build up a competition between the two athletes. I'm sure both of them would enjoy that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2010, 01:56 PM

2,546 posts, read 6,883,973 times
Margaret needs to go, Situation guy and Bristol Palin- I like her- she just can't dance.
Jennifer Gray is really good as well as some of the others. Wonder if Jennifer Gray will win.

Old 09-29-2010, 05:27 PM

4,627 posts, read 10,487,640 times
I didn't get to see Margaret last night, but I hope she stays around for a few more weeks, I think she can improve a lot.

Also hope to see Florence Henderson hang on for awhile. She's fun to watch and a real entertainer.

Poor Bristol, she's trying, but she was born with two left feet. Girl ain't got no rhythm, sweet as she is. She's just so stiff in her movements...seems like she even stiffens up when her partner hugs her.

How can anyone lose with Derek as a partner? He's such a cutie...here's hoping he and Jennifer win. ~

Old 09-30-2010, 09:22 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,174,117 times
BUT remember Kelly Osborne....she was fat and couldnt dance at all....she went from THAT to being thin and one hellacious dancer....and it switched from her being "You know...Ozzie Ozbornes Daughter Kellie." to "You know, Kelly Osbornes Dad Ozzie."

Old 09-30-2010, 09:33 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,380,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
BUT remember Kelly Osborne....she was fat and couldnt dance at all....she went from THAT to being thin and one hellacious dancer....and it switched from her being "You know...Ozzie Ozbornes Daughter Kellie." to "You know, Kelly Osbornes Dad Ozzie."
Yeah, Kelly REALLY blossomed on that show and went from being a roudy punk to real lady. It was a delight to watch and I'm really glad she stayed on the show such a long time - and now she looks (and seems to act and feel) terrific.

My hat is off to the girl.

Ken

Old 10-04-2010, 09:02 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,086,994 times
I though tonight's show was pretty boring. Really lousy music for the dances. Just blah.

Old 10-04-2010, 09:12 PM

18,964 posts, read 11,623,260 times
Ya, no one stood out for good or bad tonight. Everyone was off, including Jennifer Grey. Margaret Cho is always off the music.

Gotta give some props to Florence for her ability to balance. Also, although not dancing - I did think Kurt's sense of humor came through and was nice to see.

Audrina - oy. She has no emotion and was so ham fisted when she blurted out that afterthought of a dedication. Too bad really because Tony showed a lot of emotion and did a really nice job with the concept and choreography (IMO)

Old 10-04-2010, 09:26 PM

1,036 posts, read 2,839,988 times
I was bored too, I'm just not a fan of the slower dances. Rick & Cheryl tore it up. Karina's Gym Tan Dance shirt was a funny play on the whole GTL phenomenon. Mark kissed Bristol very tenderly, not once, but twice. That's all that stood out to me tonight.

Courtney

Old 10-04-2010, 09:28 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,824,745 times
the Monday night show is just too long,drawn out and becomes boring. The only time I enjoy it is when the music is good; didn't get that tonight.

Old 10-05-2010, 08:48 AM

18,502 posts, read 31,723,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky42day View Post
I was bored too, I'm just not a fan of the slower dances. Rick & Cheryl tore it up. Karina's Gym Tan Dance shirt was a funny play on the whole GTL phenomenon. Mark kissed Bristol very tenderly, not once, but twice. That's all that stood out to me tonight.

Courtney
LOL, Yes, I noticed the kisses too. and not to dispute you, but I believe I counted 3 kisses to the cheek. WTF???

Brandy is far the best. I am rooting for her. I like her the best.
Bristol is nice, but sista girl just can't dance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV