Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2010, 04:58 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,244,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Actually it was Peter Brady - the middle son - Bobby was the youngest. Same diff for these purposes though.

Peter Brady. Ok, toos, ty. At this point in life Peter and Bobby probably look around the same age? I know Greg looks his age, right?

I thought Jennifer looked different and kept wondering about her nose. I was right thinking it had been bigger before, ty, dyni.

Yeah, Situation seemed like a nice enough kid to me.

I noticed Bristol's partner all over her too. Wonder how that is going over with Momma and Daddy?

TY, Jax. Monday night sux for tv (as does Tues.) so I'm ending up watching DWTS.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2010, 08:36 PM

18,962 posts, read 11,622,126 times
Here's my take on tonight's show...

Brandi/Maks - quick step - liking Brandi more and she is improving. Maks is still a total ass.

Flo/Corky - tango - wish they wouldn't goof around so much - it's insulting, really

Kurt/Anna - quick step - my favorite of the night. Anna is precious and I liked Kurt more. He improved and really showed moves and personality/acting - a good coordinated effort and the best 'story' of the night, IMO.

Audrina/Tony - rhumba - oh good lord could she be more vapid? I agree with Carrie Ann that she looked good from waist down and dead from waist up. Back off the botox!

Kyle/Lacey - foxtrot - agreed it was a mess and too disco-y. Can't help but like Lacey, though LOL. She was rockin that Farrah hair!

Rick/Cheryl - rhumba - wasn't feeling it. Best line of the night from Len - felt like a couple staying together for the sake of the children

Bristol/Mark - jive - poor dear. I think she might be headed home tomorrow. She did improve and showed a lot of effort. Mark pushed her too hard, I think. She just lost her choreography <sigh>

Jen/Derek - foxtrot - nice extension and clearly she has ability - plus she looked fabulous. But she is sooo whiney! I've never seen Derek have such a clash with a partner. Agreed with Carrie Ann that it wasn't quite right - you could see her hesitate repeatedly - she was a little out of sync with him.

I'm thinking the next 3 to go are Bristol, Rick, and Flo.

Old 10-19-2010, 07:55 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,338,184 times
I really got bored last night, with those summaries going on for over half an hour before the competition started... Yawn.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:12 AM

Yeah, next week the Monday show starts being an hour instead of two, doesn't it? I hope so - don't need all that filler.

Old 10-19-2010, 09:54 AM

1,036 posts, read 2,839,838 times
I haven't gotten to watch it yet. I'm in Nashville & we had Monday Night Football on ABC last night (Go Titans!) so they didn't air DWTS until..........MIDNIGHT! AFTER the local news, after dateline, etc.

Courtney

Old 10-19-2010, 10:38 AM

5,121 posts, read 16,620,229 times
I liked Kurt & Jennifer the most. The rest weren't really all that great. I just don't see what the judges saw in Brandy's dance.

I FF through the first half hour. DVRs are great.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:35 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,218,692 times
We didn't watch Monday and probably won't be home to watch tonight either. Will be glad when it gets to an 1 hour show now if they can pare down the results to 15 minutes that would be great.

Great recap toos thanks!

Last edited by Jaxson; 10-19-2010 at 12:43 PM..

Old 10-19-2010, 02:27 PM

18,500 posts, read 31,720,806 times
The show is too long and too much fill. I felt a few yawns coming on.
I did not like Florence dance, seemed stupid.

Audrina has the personality of a suction cup.

Still loving Brandy............

Old 10-19-2010, 08:04 PM

For those of you who didn't watch but want to know the results...
Spoiler
Bristol was the first one safe! Shocker! Jen was safe but one of the three in jeopardy - second shocker! Rick and Flo were bottom two and Flo went home.

Also - It seemed like Jen was really trying to get profile air time for her new nose. And the lighting was not flattering for Flo tonight - reminded me of that Seinfeld episode when his gf looked great in some lights and scary in others.

Oh and poor Brooke doesn't know the difference between graceful and gracious

Old 10-19-2010, 08:10 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,244,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
For those of you who didn't watch but want to know the results...
Spoiler
Bristol was the first one safe! Shocker! Jen was safe but one of the three in jeopardy - second shocker! Rick and Flo were bottom two and Flo went home.

Also - It seemed like Jen was really trying to get profile air time for her new nose. And the lighting was not flattering for Flo tonight - reminded me of that Seinfeld episode when his gf looked great in some lights and scary in others.

Oh and poor Brooke doesn't know the difference between graceful and gracious

Thanks, toos. Glad Bristol was the first safe. Glad Florence went home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV