Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2010, 10:18 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,540,348 times

Advertisements

What third person? I didn't think they set them up like that in the order they were in, the last 3 only one of them is for sure the low vote getter, the others aren't necessarily.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2010, 04:12 AM

363 posts, read 583,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
What third person? I didn't think they set them up like that in the order they were in, the last 3 only one of them is for sure the low vote getter, the others aren't necessarily.
Meaning, who was the 3rd one in jeparody. Kyle, Rick, and Bristol were the 3 in jeparody.

Lacy was so sure she and Kyle were leaving. Did you see the shocked look on her face when Rick and Cheryl's names were called? Priceless.

Rick did show a lot of class when he gave his farewell speech. Definitely a class act.

The normally hour long, boring results show was drug out an extra 30 minutes to accommodate the election results. While the election results were very important, they could've ran the results at the bottom of the screen instead of dragging out an already too long results show.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:19 AM

18,950 posts, read 11,602,294 times
Thanks Lion - and yeah, they do sometimes make the disclaimer about the 3rd couple but I still like to know who they stuck there.

Totally agree with you that a results scroll or insert screen at the end would have been just fine!

Oh and, you're welcome for the recap Jaxson!

I'm thinking Kurt and Kyle will be the next to go (not that I've been right about this most of the season yet lol)

Old 11-03-2010, 08:22 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,059,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Thanks Lion - and yeah, they do sometimes make the disclaimer about the 3rd couple but I still like to know who they stuck there.

Totally agree with you that a results scroll or insert screen at the end would have been just fine!

Oh and, you're welcome for the recap Jaxson!

I'm thinking Kurt and Kyle will be the next to go (not that I've been right about this most of the season yet lol)

Yep, it certainly doesn't look like it will be Bristol...........even if she crawled around on her hands and knees instead of danced.

Bristol should have gone before Florence, Audrina and Rick. Especially before Audrina.

This is getting worse than the Gosselin fiasco.

Old 11-03-2010, 08:48 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,326,775 times
I agree about Bristol, I wonder why people keep voting for her, she can't dance, and she's not even entertaining. I don't understand why the judges keep saying she is a "natural mover". Seriously? She's so stiff!

Old 11-03-2010, 09:17 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,212,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Just................ not............... right..........that is all I can say for now.
LOL, Annie. I completely agree with you. Waaaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Yep, it certainly doesn't look like it will be Bristol...........even if she crawled around on her hands and knees instead of danced.

Bristol should have gone before Florence, Audrina and Rick. Especially before Audrina.

This is getting worse than the Gosselin fiasco.

Bite your tongue, Annie! NOTHING could be worse than KG!!! I'd rather see a gorilla try to dance than KG!

Old 11-03-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
LOL, Annie. I completely agree with you. Waaaaa

Bite your tongue, Annie! NOTHING could be worse than KG!!! I'd rather see a gorilla try to dance than KG!

Well.............it did literally HURT to watch Kate dance. Eeek! {{{shiver}}}

Bristol isn't THAT bad, not even close.

But............ she is being kept way longer than she deserves.........just like Kate. And............way better dancer are being sent home.

Old 11-03-2010, 09:54 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,129,983 times
Bristol isn't working hard enough.....she and Kelly both started their season at about the same weight....by this time in Kelly had lost NOTICEABLE weight....Bristol has lost a little....

Seems like a nice kid but just not tryin hard enough.
STILL way better then Boxcar Krate

Old 11-03-2010, 09:58 AM

"Boxcar Krate" You made me laugh!

Old 11-03-2010, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Bristol isn't working hard enough.....she and Kelly both started their season at about the same weight....by this time in Kelly had lost NOTICEABLE weight....Bristol has lost a little....

Seems like a nice kid but just not tryin hard enough.
STILL way better then Boxcar Krate

I know. I was kinda looking forward to how much nicer Bristol would look when she lost a few pounds.

Kelly didn't let the DWTS's weight loss stop there either..........she looks great.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV