Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2012, 06:11 PM

2 posts, read 20,080 times

Advertisements

Okay, so after filing for unemployment ins. a few weeks back they have sent the heath ins. forms and recently the Benefit determination forms stating that i am monetarily eligible and when i went online to file for my weekly benefits the remaining balance which was usually $00.00 is now filled.
It shows to have enough money for like 3 months of benefits, but yet when i file it didnt say payment sent or anything and i still havent recieved anything stating whether or not i have been approved so im wondering if
i should be awaiting a check this week or a approval or denied sheet? Anyone out there who can provide some insight? Its greatly appreciated..
-
thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2012, 07:18 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,488,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey100 View Post
Okay, so after filing for unemployment ins. a few weeks back they have sent the heath ins. forms and recently the Benefit determination forms stating that i am monetarily eligible and when i went online to file for my weekly benefits the remaining balance which was usually $00.00 is now filled.

It shows to have enough money for like 3 months of benefits, but yet when i file it didnt say payment sent or anything and i still havent recieved anything stating whether or not i have been approved so im wondering if
i should be awaiting a check this week or a approval or denied sheet?
Normally, the monetary determination should be sufficient. If your claim has been denied, there would not be a balance in your account and you would have been notified.

If you claimed online today, that payment will be reflected in the next business day or two when your state issues payment - either via direct deposit to your bank account or when the check is mailed. Direct deposit is really the best way, if your state provides this. In most states, money is deposited usually the second business day after you claim.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:18 PM

2 posts, read 20,080 times
Ok perfect I no longer have my checking account so it would be check but still I am hoping your right about it being approved. I can't stand being out of work I've always been working !! But without some sort of check coming in and a baby on the way it stops being fear of getting a job and starting to look for a bank to rob or something lol. Thank you though it put my mind a ease for now -__-
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment