Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 06:48 AM

172 posts, read 70,611 times

Advertisements

lets say i do get approved, i'm i got a little worried when he said "coca cola got back to me too" because i KNOW they are trying to screw me. Can they still do so if i get approved as far as an appeal?

I know you said the determining company is going to be the florida one because they were the last one i got paid from, but can coca cola still appeal the decision since the UI is coming from NY?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2019, 08:50 AM

14,500 posts, read 31,099,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiecarbone View Post
lets say i do get approved, i'm i got a little worried when he said "coca cola got back to me too" because i KNOW they are trying to screw me. Can they still do so if i get approved as far as an appeal?
Your FL job was your LAST job. Coke can't do anything to the separation issue. They can only try to allege that you can't work, and Coke only knows that you couldn't work earlier in the year. You have a CURRENT letter from a doctor saying you can.

Coke can make trouble, but they do not have what it takes to win. Stop worrying about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiecarbone View Post
can coca cola still appeal the decision since the UI is coming from NY?
Yes, the can appeal, but they have NOTHING with which to win.

Old 01-16-2019, 03:12 PM

172 posts, read 70,611 times
just called them since i did not see a status update, and rep told me i was APPROVED.

Thank you chyvan and everybody else for your help. Unemployment is difficult and stressful situation, and im glad and thankful i had your help along the way.

Old 01-16-2019, 04:34 PM

14,500 posts, read 31,099,005 times
You're welcome Frankie. I hope things get better now that you'll have some money to work with. You could use some good luck.

Just occurred to me and maybe you too. Do that arbitration now. You can do it worry free.

Last edited by Chyvan; 01-16-2019 at 05:33 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment