Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How is Your Life the Last Few Months?
No Change - Status Quo 4 11.43%
Things are Much More Difficult 13 37.14%
Things are Much Easier 10 28.57%
Other: Please Explain in Comments 8 22.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 08:42 PM

7,284 posts, read 12,928,336 times

Advertisements

For those of you who are into metaphysics, there is a major theory that in 2012 the way we experience life has been and will continue to change . . .basically that we are being given the opportunity to work through problems and move into a higher dimension (5th or greater) or stay in 3D, where living in the material world will be difficult.

These experiences occur simultaneously, so that people can experience either 5D or greater or 3D . . .

I heard Gregg Braden say in one of his lectures that people are having much greater difficulties with relationships now, for instance, as a way of cleaning things up . . .

For me and my family, life has become very difficult . . .one thing after another . . .serious stuff that is no fun . .

How about you?

How have the last few months been for you and your family members?

Edit: If you have never heard of 5D . . .do some research on YouTube or online . . . "ascension," "Gregg Braden Divine Matrix," "Unified Field Theory," etc. will all yield some interesting results. There are some "nutty" theories, then there are some very plausible theories . . .

In this poll, I am simply asking you to subjectively rank your personal experiences - to see if they are the same, more difficult, or easier . . . you don't need to know anything about the ascension to note what you are going through.

And when I speak of "the ascension," I am NOT speaking of any wacky religious ideas about the world ending . . .this is strictly about field theory - electromagnetic fields, pole shifts, solar flares, human consciousness making a leap to the next level . . .this was prophesied in many ancient cultures . . . indigenous peoples oral traditions, hieroglyphics, etc. tell of the shift. . . .

Last edited by imcurious; 05-14-2012 at 09:02 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2012, 08:54 PM

941 posts, read 1,804,606 times
Default 5d

Explain 5D..

so some of us can get on board with conversation

Old 05-14-2012, 09:13 PM

A little sensationalist, but gets basic points across about choices to ascend to 5d or stay in 3d.

Are you ready to go home to 5D Earth - YouTube

Old 05-14-2012, 09:26 PM

Gregg Braden on consciousness - YouTube

Old 05-14-2012, 11:50 PM

24,122 posts, read 32,484,271 times
I don't know what I am supposed to be experiencing, and I do not think that the world is ending and if it is, it does. Nothing much I can do.

For me 2012 has been like living in double time. Things are happening very fast. I am being reunited with people I have not seen for years. I'm letting go of a lot of stuff.

Is this a typical 2012 experience?

Old 05-15-2012, 12:07 AM

Please re-read the OP - this is nothing about "the end of the world." That is a Hollywood/Biblical fanatic spin . . .I am talking about something else, all-together . . .

Old 05-15-2012, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I don't know what I am supposed to be experiencing, and I do not think that the world is ending and if it is, it does. Nothing much I can do.

For me 2012 has been like living in double time. Things are happening very fast. I am being reunited with people I have not seen for years. I'm letting go of a lot of stuff.

Is this a typical 2012 experience?

In some video, Gregg Braden talks about time speeding up . . . I don't understand the science of it . . .it has something to do with the Earth resonating at faster than the 7 megahertz it has always resonated at in the past . . .what all everything is calibrated to . .

My personal take on it is that if you are letting go of stuff, that is awesome . . .reuniting with people . . .for what purpose? To mend things, finish things, rekindle things?

And, as I said, this has NOTHING TO DO with Hollywood or Biblical "end of the world" hysteria . . . Nothing . . .

It's change and transition and sometimes transition feels like death when you are letting go of the old . . .but then you embrace the new . . .

Old 05-15-2012, 12:41 AM

24,122 posts, read 32,484,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
In some video, Gregg Braden talks about time speeding up . . . I don't understand the science of it . . .it has something to do with the Earth resonating at faster than the 7 megahertz it has always resonated at in the past . . .what all everything is calibrated to . .

My personal take on it is that if you are letting go of stuff, that is awesome . . .reuniting with people . . .for what purpose? To mend things, finish things, rekindle things?

And, as I said, this has NOTHING TO DO with Hollywood or Biblical "end of the world" hysteria . . . Nothing . . .

It's change and transition and sometimes transition feels like death when you are letting go of the old . . .but then you embrace the new . . .
I agree. Nothing to do with the Hollywood/ Bible thing, and not the actual end of the wor5ld but the begining and end of something.

Letting go of stuff is awesome! I also feel as though the stasis of the past seven years is finally dissipating and being protective is again a possibility.

The fast thing is just strange. And the reunions with people? In some cases they were long awaited, had been put off. In others, it was unexpected, but the information gleaned from the meeting was suppressed by a third party and distorted. In the reunion, the truth came out.

It seems like a time of shedding, moving forward and retuning. That is the best way I can describe my situation this year.

Old 05-15-2012, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
I agree. Nothing to do with the Hollywood/ Bible thing, and not the actual end of the wor5ld but the begining and end of something.

Letting go of stuff is awesome! I also feel as though the stasis of the past seven years is finally dissipating and being protective is again a possibility.

The fast thing is just strange. And the reunions with people? In some cases they were long awaited, had been put off. In others, it was unexpected, but the information gleaned from the meeting was suppressed by a third party and distorted. In the reunion, the truth came out.

It seems like a time of shedding, moving forward and retuning. That is the best way I can describe my situation this year.
That's really wonderful.

Old 05-15-2012, 12:57 AM

16,488 posts, read 24,483,331 times
I am in a situation in 2012 where 2 things are happening. One, I am having a real emotional time with changes regarding my children. Secondly I had a friend from high school contact me out of the blue. We were best friends all through high school and our friendship fell apart when I moved to another state and she wasn't happy about that. Well she contacted me by email and said she would call and hasn't, yet she keeps telling me she will. I am wanting to write her off at this point, but I am wondering about what you are all talking about. Is this a time to mend these relationships to be able to move forward or am I not understanding it right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal