U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-25-2014, 09:58 AM
 
18,094 posts, read 15,797,281 times
Reputation: 25191

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
There is plenty of hair been found. An DNA tests on anything come back as unknown primate. There are a very few testing labs that have a license to test anything in regards to a primate.
No, not "plenty of hair" has been found, nor have any tests come back as an "unknown primate" except in your or some website's imagination, or it is a spin that the samples were not enough to conclude what it was, which does not mean it is "unidentfiable", it means there needs to be a larger and/or better quality sample for an identification.

No bones, flesh, teeth; nothing, zero evidence at all of bigfoot. It is a burden on those who say it is true to prove, they have yet not done so. The world has been waiting how many years?

Given all of the development over the last 50 years even, all the hiking, photo taking, search by air for hikers/crashes, mining, lumber, moutain climbing, etc; if bigfoot existed, there would be evidence found already.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-25-2014, 10:22 AM
 
12,202 posts, read 11,546,815 times
Reputation: 4920
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
No, not "plenty of hair" has been found, nor have any tests come back as an "unknown primate" except in your or some website's imagination, or it is a spin that the samples were not enough to conclude what it was, which does not mean it is "unidentfiable", it means there needs to be a larger and/or better quality sample for an identification.

No bones, flesh, teeth; nothing, zero evidence at all of bigfoot. It is a burden on those who say it is true to prove, they have yet not done so. The world has been waiting how many years?

Given all of the development over the last 50 years even, all the hiking, photo taking, search by air for hikers/crashes, mining, lumber, moutain climbing, etc; if bigfoot existed, there would be evidence found already.
I think this applies to so many people.

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” Mark Twain



All you are saying is just your opinion.

Last edited by Versatile; 04-25-2014 at 10:34 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2014, 11:02 AM
 
12,202 posts, read 11,546,815 times
Reputation: 4920
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
No, not "plenty of hair" has been found, nor have any tests come back as an "unknown primate" except in your or some website's imagination, or it is a spin that the samples were not enough to conclude what it was, which does not mean it is "unidentfiable", it means there needs to be a larger and/or better quality sample for an identification.

No bones, flesh, teeth; nothing, zero evidence at all of bigfoot. It is a burden on those who say it is true to prove, they have yet not done so. The world has been waiting how many years?

Given all of the development over the last 50 years even, all the hiking, photo taking, search by air for hikers/crashes, mining, lumber, moutain climbing, etc; if bigfoot existed, there would be evidence found already.
Here is a very good example of why a person that knows anything about BF's. What is in it for me they ask them selves? Why put up with the attacks by people that don't know anything more than they have seen on tv?

TV shows are totally BS they only show the hoaxers etc. They never have adown to earth guy telling and showing what he knows. They just try to put out the sensational stuff that is usually made up.

Last edited by Versatile; 04-25-2014 at 11:04 AM.. Reason: too add more facts
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2014, 11:04 AM
 
18,094 posts, read 15,797,281 times
Reputation: 25191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I think this applies to so many people.

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness.” Mark Twain

I guess applies to you, certainly not me as I have traveled much more than Mr. Twain ever dreamed of doing, and most likely you as well.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
All you are saying is just your opinion.
No, I stated facts, dispute one thing I stated. The burden is on you to prove bigfoot exist, you ahve only stated your opinion about bigfoot with no facts. My opinion is bigfoot does not exist, that opinion is backed up by facts, or the lack of facts proving bigfoot exists.

You have an opinion bigfoot exists, yet you have no facts to back that up. See the difference?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2014, 11:18 AM
 
12,202 posts, read 11,546,815 times
Reputation: 4920
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
I guess applies to you, certainly not me as I have traveled much more than Mr. Twain ever dreamed of doing, and most likely you as well.




No, I stated facts, dispute one thing I stated. The burden is on you to prove bigfoot exist, you ahve only stated your opinion about bigfoot with no facts. My opinion is bigfoot does not exist, that opinion is backed up by facts, or the lack of facts proving bigfoot exists.

You have an opinion bigfoot exists, yet you have no facts to back that up. See the difference?
Look at my previous posts and other threads here at cd, i have presented a few facts and photos.. You just seem to ignore them.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2014, 11:20 AM
 
18,094 posts, read 15,797,281 times
Reputation: 25191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Here is a very good example of why a person that knows anything about BF's. What is in it for me they ask them selves? Why put up with the attacks by people that don't know anything more than they have seen on tv?

TV shows are totally BS they only show the hoaxers etc. They never have adown to earth guy telling and showing what he knows. They just try to put out the sensational stuff that is usually made up.
You can ramble on all you want, however, the burden is on you and others who believe, to show facts that bigfoot exists. You and no one else has ever done so ever in history. If bigfoot existed, there would be evidence of some sort found and documented at some point in history. However, no evidence has ever been found, none, zip, zero, nada; no evidence at all. And with all the modern tech out there now, still the same line of BS with footprints, witnesses, blurry images or video/photo shopped, etc; show the world the evidence, they are waiting...
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2014, 11:48 AM
 
12,202 posts, read 11,546,815 times
Reputation: 4920
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
You can ramble on all you want, however, the burden is on you and others who believe, to show facts that bigfoot exists. You and no one else has ever done so ever in history. If bigfoot existed, there would be evidence of some sort found and documented at some point in history. However, no evidence has ever been found, none, zip, zero, nada; no evidence at all. And with all the modern tech out there now, still the same line of BS with footprints, witnesses, blurry images or video/photo shopped, etc; show the world the evidence, they are waiting...
I suggest that you go camping in eastern Oklahoma. I went after this as a hoax and i cannot debunk it.

Anyone that keeps refuting the facts and refuses to go see and experience this for themselves imo are just WIDE MOUTH FROGS. Just sitting on the bank and croaking but nevwer actually doing anything.


:the burden is on you and others who believe, to show facts that bigfoot exists." IMO the burden of proof requires you do do something rather than sit in a chair at a computer and blatantly denying any fact that comes your way.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2014, 12:10 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
17,894 posts, read 14,158,695 times
Reputation: 13765
Here is the only credible video I have ever seen of "Big Foot/Sasquatch:
3-Legged Bear Walks Upright - YouTube. The video 'explains' everything without any narration. Most people in our Country have not encounter anything they would describe as a Big Foot. Most bear have four legs. It is only by chance that a bear survives with three legs - it is a traumatic/serious wound. What are the odds that bear would survive an accident or hunting mishap that would leave it three legs? If a bear supports it's 200, 300, 400 or more pounds on it's hind legs; what kind of tracks does it leave?

About seven years ago my wife and I spotted a mountain lion in Northeast PA. I called our Game Commission when we got home to report our sighting. They basically almost told me I was under the influence (although I don't drink or my wife). We had moved to within twenty yards of the animal safely inside our pickup truck. Last year a mountain lion was killed on the highway in Connecticut - not that many miles from Northeastern PA. However our PA Game Commission did have good reasons why mountain lions do not exist in PA. They have no physical proof of one - no road kills, no hair, no tracks and no carcasses.

I would argue the same as my Game Commission without proof. That three legged bear is the closest/best explanation that I have ever seen of Big Foot. With the age of trail cameras, camera phones and surveillance it is virtually impossible to hide - even for three legged bear!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2014, 12:22 PM
 
12,202 posts, read 11,546,815 times
Reputation: 4920
Anyone that just hangs on a computer and or tv for their info are behind the curve. Go see for yourself.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-25-2014, 12:32 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
17,894 posts, read 14,158,695 times
Reputation: 13765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Anyone that just hangs on a computer and or tv for their info are behind the curve. Go see for yourself.
The area where we spotted the mountain lion was three miles into deep woods. There were only logging roads and camp roads. Your argument is that we have to run to wherever somebody says there is another sighting - even without solid proof. I could not even get my Game Commission to come out and investigate our mountain lion sighting - I supposed they are couch potatoes?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top