Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 05:56 PM

803 posts, read 1,880,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
If it were my grandchild, I would perform cleansing rituals . . .

especially since the granddaughter sees it and calls it "baby" ..thats really not good OP.

especially since its a dark figure, and it has materialized, that means that it could be strong or even demonic.

throw holy water, recite psalm 91 and bless the house if u are catholic, if not burn some sage and incense, and frankincense as well. in the meantime have your granddaughter not pay any attention to it. most evil ghosts and demons thrive on attention.

if its still around, try to get a paranormal investigator, or if its feasible for them to move, maybe thats the best thing to do. good luck/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2013, 09:40 PM

263 posts, read 481,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKittehs View Post
I agree with both of the above posters. There are certainly two objects, one in the front right corner and one in the center. However, the lens of this camera is so small that even a finger of a three year old would block out the whole image. After looking at some more recent photos she has taken, I think it might be her knee. She seems to like to lay down on her back and point the camera upwards sometimes.

And there is no doubt that the picture is poor quality. Blurry, out of focus, bad lighting, etc., but I really don't see how it could be reproduced since we have no idea who or what that is in the picture, which is what is causing our alarm in the first place.
I just happen to see your post on what your GD's camera caught.Is everything O.K. now?,or are you still having a problem.
Here in San Antonio where i work,I've seen a light shadow whisk past behind people that I may be talking to.At times ,just out
from my periphial at glance.What I see in the photo ,looks like a person looking down and to its right.yes there are some
smudges,but defintily a persons figure.Let me know on the status of this apperition......ASOLIZ

Old 07-11-2013, 11:41 AM

45 posts, read 100,469 times
yes..thanks that creeped me a bit :P

Old 07-12-2013, 03:54 PM

10 posts, read 14,919 times
I believe your photo is completely real. Children and animals especially seem to be more sensitive to "that" dimension...whatever that may be. I have several concrete photos, EVPs, and experiences over the past 8 yrs. or so that would blow your mind. One thing that I realized after my blessings, house blessings, sage, meetings with various priests, and whatever else you think may help, is that you need to stand your ground and not worry whether something is going to happen. I realize that this advice is easier said than done, however change in my state of mind is the only thing that has actually made things better for me. I find myself ignoring so much of what I know to be paranormal now. It's usually when I have retired for the night and am either watching TV or am sleeping to be woken up by rapid loud footsteps ascending to the door of my bedroom, doors slamming, a heavy presence, and/or being physically touched. I am more intrigued and interested in wrapping my hands around how any of this could possibly happen without a physical presence... It's basic physics....Wright??? I am not 100% about much in life but there is something else and was the last person on earth to actually be saying that. I don't blame the skeptics one bit for the way they think; in fact we should all be "I have to see it to believe it" people. I know I sure was most of my life!

Good Luck

Old 07-17-2013, 08:05 AM

42 posts, read 69,444 times
C'mon people. It's a finger and most likely she had a blanket or something similar in the hand. Under low light shutter tend to stay open longer and if is any movement involved it leaves trace and make pic blurry. This is exactly what happened. Shadow people, cleansing rituals, Jesus mambo jumbo... It's funny that people still believe in talking snake and similar nonsense.
She is fine, don't stress about nothing.

Last edited by 900rr; 07-17-2013 at 08:14 AM..

Old 07-26-2013, 09:56 AM

372 posts, read 456,957 times
Am I the only one who can see what this is a picture of? We have literaly hundereds of pictures of the same subject taken by my children from different angles from every stage of their lives. This is clearly a picture of the childs foot to me. In the poor lighting the big toe looks like a head and face. The enhancements make it more obvious to me. For some reason kids love to take pictures of their feet. I bet there are other pictures of this childs feet on the camera.

Old 07-26-2013, 02:47 PM

1,373 posts, read 1,657,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJacc View Post
I believe your daughter has what's called a familiar or generational spirit attached to her and has for a long time. Prayer and fasting and calling upon the name of Jesus Christ can/will get rid of these things without the burning of anything. (just my 2 cents)

This is a good thought. Call a Pastor for back up. Then do those other things.

These spirits come through bloodlines are a especially tenacious.

God bless you.

Old 07-29-2013, 07:36 PM

861 posts, read 1,457,910 times
It's most likely a shadow person. I saw one a few years ago in my bedroom and my wife saw one (or it) a few months after me.

I wouldn't worry too much about it, I always felt that shadow people were sad lonely but curious spirits. However, if strange and dangerous things start to happen, it may be a demon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadow_person

Old 07-31-2013, 10:12 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,689,005 times
creepy yes bad or evil probably not but to be sure consider cleansing your house. Often these shadow people are or could be relatives. Who want to see the baby, or in general see the experience of innocent children not always some bad person. But again always clean up your house with good energies and not allow those bad ones in and barrier your home and living space.

Old 07-31-2013, 11:59 AM

1,419 posts, read 2,457,255 times
Shadow people. Thats not good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal