Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2013, 11:16 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,672,460 times

Advertisements

I have had issues with Scorpio females. Some became friends to later stab me in the back or they just don't like me without knowing me and have to create unwarranted havoc in my life.
It would be a few scorpios down the road before I noticed the pattern.
Upon deeper study of my natal chart, it became clear as to why.

I have Venus in Scorpio at 29 degrees. Any placement at 29 degrees is 'unfavorable' and lends itself to challenges and other icky stuff (like the death of a lover- which did happen as well).

Scorpios are one of the more difficult signs (signs- not people specific because a person with a different sign but strong Scorpio placements can be just as much of a pain) to deal with.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2013, 11:18 AM

79 posts, read 100,222 times
Default Scorpios and Sadges are opposite in many ways

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky_topaz View Post
I'm a light hearted Sagittarius (also married to another Sagittarius)

I have ALWAYS had trouble getting along with Scorpios. I won't throw out a bunch of examples from my past, but in my experience, they come accross as hard to get to know, mysterious, contemplative (sometimes in a good way) But they show their dark side to me a lot, and it's very jealous, petty, vindictive and controlling. Just sayin'. Don't know if my experiences mirror others.

I do find astrology fascinating, so that's how I get into it all asking people's birthdays and stuff.

In my experience, don't ever **** off someone born under this sign (or maybe someone with Scorpio ascendant) I have done it a few times unknowingly, and they will either hold a grudge against you forever. And ever, And ever. Or seek revenge. So I'm just more careful....
I am very into astrology so I feel I can speak on this. And I am like you: a Sadge living with another Sadge for many years.

Scorpio is a water sign and you will find all water signs (Pisces and Cancer) hard to deal with also. We love freedom and water signs love to cling to relationships. Scorpios are more sneaky because they are very secretive and hide their motives. They love power more than anything. Of course I am talking about the less-developed ones but I would be very careful around them. They are a fixed sign and we are mutable. So like Leo, Taurus and Aquarians, Scorpios are very stubborn and adverse to change. We crave it.

Old 08-17-2013, 12:18 PM

24,120 posts, read 32,468,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoky_topaz View Post
I'm a light hearted Sagittarius (also married to another Sagittarius)

I have ALWAYS had trouble getting along with Scorpios. I won't throw out a bunch of examples from my past, but in my experience, they come accross as hard to get to know, mysterious, contemplative (sometimes in a good way) But they show their dark side to me a lot, and it's very jealous, petty, vindictive and controlling. Just sayin'. Don't know if my experiences mirror others.

I do find astrology fascinating, so that's how I get into it all asking people's birthdays and stuff.

In my experience, don't ever **** off someone born under this sign (or maybe someone with Scorpio ascendant) I have done it a few times unknowingly, and they will either hold a grudge against you forever. And ever, And ever. Or seek revenge. So I'm just more careful....

There are two types of Scorpios. One type is secretive and nasty.

Yes they hold grudges and are very revenge seeking. They can also be sexy and charming.

There is a "higher" type of Scorpio that is also very sexual - they all are- and interested in secrets - but not for blackmail or unfaithfulness - they can be involved in research of things hidden.
They might be interested in arcane and hidden subjects - dead languages the occult and things having to do with death - I know of one who is a mortician funeral director and another who is an eqyptologist.

Yeah they are all a little strange but one of my kids is one - of the higher variety - but unless her loves you he is not someone to share much of himself.

Old 08-17-2013, 02:18 PM

4,490 posts, read 4,982,226 times
Sheena, 100% agree with your last 2 sentences. I have one as well.

Old 08-17-2013, 09:01 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,256,044 times
I have always held little regard for astrology. A newer customer who I liked a lot and joked with often came in one day and she had someone's chart she was working on, and I did her transaction and she asked me what I thought about it. I told her I thought it was bunk.

And she replied -- Oh. Well, Leo's always think that.

Jaw meet floor. I am a Leo. And she had no way of knowing that.

Old 08-17-2013, 09:11 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,409,420 times
I'm a Leo sun, with a Scorpio ascendant and Scorpio moon.

And this thread makes me want to kill myself.

Just kidding. It strikes me as funny for some reason.

Old 08-17-2013, 11:40 PM

752 posts, read 2,086,393 times
I have Pisces moon and Cancer ascendant, which makes me a little touchy-feeley...

Old 08-18-2013, 12:20 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,672,460 times
Since we are expressing our placements in such a manner-
I'm a Capricorn Sun, Moon & Mercury and a Virgo ascendant- plus three other planets in Virgo.
I call that a dump truck of earth.

Hubs is also Capricorn Sun & Mercury with a Virgo ascendant. His Moon is in Cancer.
He's more moody and emotional like a female than I am and he will even admit to it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal