Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe Aliens exist and are visiting the planet
Yes I believe 10 37.04%
No I don't believe and the rest of you are crazy 1 3.70%
I believe they exist somewhere in galaxy but not here on Earth 9 33.33%
Yep, They walk among us 3 11.11%
I like pie 4 14.81%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 07:28 PM

63 posts, read 57,135 times

Advertisements

Dr Ted says we are at a major crossroads and ET's that are here can help us.

Quote:
Published on Jan 14, 2014
Dr. Ted Loder, Professor, University of New Hampshire.

Dr. Ted Loder is a respected scientist and oceanography professor at the University of New Hampshire. After learning from his cousin, Attorney Stephen Lovekin, that the ET / UFO subject is not only real but is the key to technologies that could preserve our earth's environment while advancing humanity into a sustainable planetary society, he has become an outspoken advocate for ending the secrecy surrounding this subject. During the past four years, he has worked to introduce students, other scientists, and legislators to the fact that humans are not alone in the universe and peaceful interaction with ET's is necessary to the survival of our planet and our people.

Dr Ted Loder (ET'S ARE HERE) Interplanetary War - YouTube

William Cooper confirms with video footage he took at area 51 of "captured?" craft that appear to be of alien origin back in 1991. Cooper has a long military history and had top secret clearances in the military.
Quote:
Published on Dec 20, 2013
Produced by William Cooper at Area 51 .

Project Redlight and Project Redlight II were the very first videos produced about Area 51, also known as Dreamland. The videos are the first that revealed the location of Area-51 and some of the secret black budget technology that is flown and tested at the super secret site.

William Cooper - Project Redlight (1991) - YouTube
It seems like we are on the verge of a four fold cross rip! Dr Loder states that a small group of people have taken the technologies and are shooting down the extra terrestrial craft. What a recipe for destruction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2014, 06:25 AM

22,921 posts, read 28,279,449 times
If we are about to go to war with an interplanetary civilization (and we aren't), just give up now. If a civilization has the technology to travel between stars, we don't stand a chance. Klaatu barada nikto.

Old 04-01-2014, 07:24 AM

6,131 posts, read 7,988,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
If we are about to go to war with an interplanetary civilization (and we aren't), just give up now. If a civilization has the technology to travel between stars, we don't stand a chance. Klaatu barada nikto.
Aw, come on. We could just use that captured ship to introduce a computer virus into their systems and shut them all down. Problem solved.

Old 04-01-2014, 08:02 AM

I'm not convinced UFOs are aliens anyway. I think they are time travelers from our own future. Who knows? Maybe 2,000 years from now, they have lost the formula to Twinkies and are sending scientists back through time to probe and analyze people for the precise chemistry of their last Twinkie.

It would explain why they have to be so secretive. They can't risk revealing themselves or they change their own present. Butterfly Effect and all that.

Old 04-01-2014, 01:38 PM

1,909 posts, read 2,539,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
I'm not convinced UFOs are aliens anyway. I think they are time travelers from our own future. Who knows? Maybe 2,000 years from now, they have lost the formula to Twinkies and are sending scientists back through time to probe and analyze people for the precise chemistry of their last Twinkie.

It would explain why they have to be so secretive. They can't risk revealing themselves or they change their own present. Butterfly Effect and all that.

Ever since I saw this Star Trek episode: Star Trek - The Original Series Video - Tomorrow is Yesterday - CBS.com when I was a kid, I have always felt the same as you. I love the concept of time travel (I have tapes filled with episodes of Quantum Leap!) and read and write about this concept a lot.

Old 04-01-2014, 04:06 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,818,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp292 View Post
Aw, come on. We could just use that captured ship to introduce a computer virus into their systems and shut them all down. Problem solved.
Or reactivate the USS Missouri and blow them up! Or sneeze on them when we have a cold, or force them to live as second-class citizens in depressing slums until their will is sapped, or beam nuclear bombs set on a 10 second countdown to their home planet and/or mothership, or send a cute human girl to fall in love with them and convince them not to destroy us, or use the power of human will to overcome their mind control and/or when they steal our brains to put in giant robot bodies or play obnoxious music on loudspeakers until the alien's heads blow up.

Don't worry folks... alien invasion is NOT a problem!

Last edited by Chango; 04-01-2014 at 04:48 PM..

Old 04-01-2014, 04:24 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,137,000 times
I think they exist, But likely have not found us yet (or us them.) if they ever visited here and see the way most of us conduct ourselves (wars, selfishness, crazy behavior) They will demand a refund from the intergalactic travel agency along with a voucher for a free cruise on Neptune for their trouble.

Old 04-01-2014, 05:54 PM

63 posts, read 57,135 times
Any one here read William Coopers book?

Quote:
Behold a Pale Horse by Bill Cooper

Cooper’s account of what the government is capable of in times of heightened alert is extremely relevant now. It is important to keep in mind that his book, “Behold a Pale Horse,” was published before the attack on the World Trade Center because the US is finding itself in exactly the position Cooper predicted. Whether or not you think you might agree with the information — be an informed citizen and know what your government is capable of.

Cooper was killed in a suspicious 2001 police shootout in his Arizona home.

William Cooper, a former military intelligence officer and world renowned lecturer and writer, presents information covered in his best selling underground book, “Behold a Pale Horse.” The book contains top secret intelligence document discoveries that provide proof positive the Illuminati (aka, the New World Order) intends mass destruction of half the world’s population, reaching its diabolical goal in what the author terms “the age of deception.” [Atlanta, GA Feb 23, 1991 - 280 min]

Detailed book summary, review and outline below video. Also available is his Conspiracy eBook, “Secret Societies/New World Order” by Milton William Cooper. [PDF will open in a new window or you can right-click save-as to your hard drive.]
Behold a Pale Horse by Bill Cooper
It is quite a read. The link above gives a detailed book review.

Old 04-02-2014, 07:17 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,944,595 times
What makes an oceanography prof and his lawyer cousin experts on extraterrstrial life, and why does their being respected in their professions make their claims more credible than those of any random poster on this forum?

Old 04-02-2014, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
What makes an oceanography prof and his lawyer cousin experts on extraterrstrial life, and why does their being respected in their professions make their claims more credible than those of any random poster on this forum?
Yup.

I listened the first interview. The whole time I was wondering: So why is his cousin the General suddenly spilling all of these Top Secrets? Pretty sure there'd be some repercussions for that.

I try to keep an open mind, but of the options here, there seem to be 3 likely conclusions:

1.) The guy is making it all up for attention.

2.) It's a misinformation campaign designed to hide other secrets.

3.) It's true.

The first seems most likely, the second next most likely, the third possible, but until I see evidence, I'm not convinced.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal