Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2018, 06:50 AM

1,863 posts, read 1,651,283 times

Advertisements

If only Spontaneous Condensation would occur simultaneously with Spontaneous Human Combustion - more lives would be saved.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2018, 10:37 PM

1 posts, read 9,301 times
Exclamation Me too

You got me why it happens or how it does. But I've had it happen many times. Sometimes on me and sometimes on objects around me. You've only had 1 drop? That's weird. It's happened to me since I was a teenager. I just ignored it after I could never come up with an explaination and didn't want to sound like a freak. However, standing in my bathroom in the middle of my house which has no windows in it no water running,no one in house but me in the middle of desert . And monsoons are over. 1 drop from above me hit my arm just now. So I decided to check and found your post. What the hell is this?

Old 11-22-2018, 09:47 PM

2 posts, read 18,375 times
I have had this happen to me twice in the past 11 days. 2 Sundays ago I was sitting in bed watching TV and I felt a spray of water on my right side that made my shirt visibly wet. I checked the ceiling and attic multiple times and the area above where I was sitting was totally dry. About a half hour ago the same thing happened in the same spot. This time I was lying down and the water sprayed my on my face and shoulder; my glasses, face and shirt were all wet. I again checked the ceiling and climbed up into the attic and the entire area above the room is totally dry. The amount of water both times was like a single spray from a water gun. It is very freaky and I have no idea what is going on. My son saw me wet the first time and my wife was lying next to me and saw me wet just now. Nothing unusual going on in our lives. This is just very weird. We have lived here for almost 15 years and have never had anything like this before.

Old 11-23-2018, 09:51 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhg39 View Post
I have had this happen to me twice in the past 11 days. 2 Sundays ago I was sitting in bed watching TV and I felt a spray of water on my right side that made my shirt visibly wet. I checked the ceiling and attic multiple times and the area above where I was sitting was totally dry. About a half hour ago the same thing happened in the same spot. This time I was lying down and the water sprayed my on my face and shoulder; my glasses, face and shirt were all wet. I again checked the ceiling and climbed up into the attic and the entire area above the room is totally dry. The amount of water both times was like a single spray from a water gun. It is very freaky and I have no idea what is going on. My son saw me wet the first time and my wife was lying next to me and saw me wet just now. Nothing unusual going on in our lives. This is just very weird. We have lived here for almost 15 years and have never had anything like this before.
Maybe you have had family members gleeking along side of you and maybe they did not even realize it? In HS I remember one classmate that thought it was funny to gleek in class; he had full control over his stream of spit and could propel it several feet. Many of us simply thought of this as very repulsive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV4ZeNvXfhk

Old 12-24-2018, 12:34 AM

1 posts, read 9,193 times
I just experienced this phenomenon minutes ago, and have been googling for answers. I was just laying down in bed, and out of nowhere it felt like water had been splashed at me. I even heard the droplets landing on my bed sheets. I thought I was crazy, but I wiped my face, felt around on my blanket, and looked at my sheets... sure enough, various drops.of water. And there is no leak in the ceiling, no rain, no humidity. Up until now, I’ve never had anything paranormal happen in my house, but I’d like to think there had to be some kind of logical explanation for it. Could it have come from an air vent? It’s not really anywhere near to have splattered water on me in such a way, but I cannot find any other explanation for it...

Old 12-29-2018, 07:43 PM

17,338 posts, read 11,262,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolemarie662 View Post
I just experienced this phenomenon minutes ago, and have been googling for answers. I was just laying down in bed, and out of nowhere it felt like water had been splashed at me. I even heard the droplets landing on my bed sheets. I thought I was crazy, but I wiped my face, felt around on my blanket, and looked at my sheets... sure enough, various drops.of water. And there is no leak in the ceiling, no rain, no humidity. Up until now, I’ve never had anything paranormal happen in my house, but I’d like to think there had to be some kind of logical explanation for it. Could it have come from an air vent? It’s not really anywhere near to have splattered water on me in such a way, but I cannot find any other explanation for it...
Just accept it as I did and put it behind you. It happens with no logical explanation. Some of the "logical" reasons given here are more far fetched than anything supernatural, LOL.

Old 12-29-2018, 10:18 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Gee. Three one-time posters within a month, all sharing the same odd experience.

Old 01-21-2019, 08:26 PM

2 posts, read 18,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Gee. Three one-time posters within a month, all sharing the same odd experience.

When something weird happens and you search about it, this is the biggest thread discussing the topic. Shocking that people would find it.

Old 05-15-2019, 04:10 PM

1 posts, read 9,063 times
Hi there, i am facing this problem since as far as I remember as a child. Ussually it happens at door stops. I am still experiencing it. Now that I am almost 30.

However, whats interesting is that if i open this subject to my mom. She will probably explain: i never understood why you complained about it as a kid.

I tried telling people about it and everyone does not take it serious. So over the years I just ignore it. Each house has a different amount of frequence of the droplets. Some houses none. Some houses all over the place. It always happens when I am not paying attention.

I googled many times over the years what it was and did not manage to find more than what was suggested here in the forum.

Now that it just happened again many times today. I though let me google again perhaps there is an explanation now.

Anyhow, you re not alone.

Old 05-16-2019, 06:11 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
Must be happening quite a lot then for all these people to have come here and reported it.

Maybe it is due to the different frequencies running at the moment. They say that the Earth passes through different areas of the galaxy on its way around, so maybe we have moved into an area which makes it easier for this liquid to manifest. Dont know where it would come from, can the next person to experience it perhaps taste it ?

Of course, it might NOT be water but some other liquid...could be anything I suppose.

In Spiritualism, there are things called 'apports' which are the usual small stones, coins, keys, rings, you know, the kind of stuff which is small and easily lost, but water is something else entirely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal