Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 06:38 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times

Advertisements

If they're looking WAY WEST of where they screwed around pretending to search when it first disappeared, then fine. If not, they're just jerking people around or they have no idea where it is and giving them money would be a waste.
The plane was seen flying over the Maldives. A piece of its wreckage was found in Madagascar making it far more likely to have crashed or been ditched at sea much farther west than where they pretended to look for it. We know the pilot had researched Diego Garcia's runway on his computer's flight sims. Diego Garcia is some 800 miles south of the Maldives. Start there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2017, 09:23 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
If they're looking WAY WEST of where they screwed around pretending to search when it first disappeared, then fine. If not, they're just jerking people around or they have no idea where it is and giving them money would be a waste.
The plane was seen flying over the Maldives. A piece of its wreckage was found in Madagascar making it far more likely to have crashed or been ditched at sea much farther west than where they pretended to look for it. We know the pilot had researched Diego Garcia's runway on his computer's flight sims. Diego Garcia is some 800 miles south of the Maldives. Start there.
Yeah, I never understood why the Maldives sighting was immediately and forever dismissed.

Old 07-15-2017, 04:06 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,864,193 times
The trouble is that there was also a guy working on an oil rig somewhere who saw a plane in flames and no-one bothered with that either.

Quote:
Diego Garcia is some 800 miles south of the Maldives. Start there
I do not think the plane would be on its way to Diago Garcia unless it was trying to get somewhere to land and did not make it. If it was seen over the Maldives low enough to recognise it as a plane in trouble, then it could not have flown a further 800 miles to the military base to land.

The question is why are we being misled into thinking that the plane is somewhere else completely and why would 'they' investigate the seabed in the middle of nowhere unless there was a VERY good reason to do so.

Someone, somewhere has some explaining to do. We can start with the Malaysian government who think nothing of making the pilot the baddie in all of this. OK, he might be, but more likely he is not, because of all the cover-ups and false leads.

As others have said, it is incoceivable that in this day and age we cannot track a mosquito from space - even if it is over the ocean. I am absolutely positive we have all of the earth covered with surveillance satellites so if anything moved (ship, submarine, plane, etc) in the far off oceans some country would know about it.

It makes me angry that people have died and I think we are being lied to by all these governments. What we need is a few whistleblowers to come out of the woodwork.

Old 07-15-2017, 01:18 PM

8,546 posts, read 10,964,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
The trouble is that there was also a guy working on an oil rig somewhere who saw a plane in flames and no-one bothered with that either.

I do not think the plane would be on its way to Diago Garcia unless it was trying to get somewhere to land and did not make it. If it was seen over the Maldives low enough to recognise it as a plane in trouble, then it could not have flown a further 800 miles to the military base to land.

The question is why are we being misled into thinking that the plane is somewhere else completely and why would 'they' investigate the seabed in the middle of nowhere unless there was a VERY good reason to do so.

Someone, somewhere has some explaining to do. We can start with the Malaysian government who think nothing of making the pilot the baddie in all of this. OK, he might be, but more likely he is not, because of all the cover-ups and false leads.

As others have said, it is incoceivable that in this day and age we cannot track a mosquito from space - even if it is over the ocean. I am absolutely positive we have all of the earth covered with surveillance satellites so if anything moved (ship, submarine, plane, etc) in the far off oceans some country would know about it.

It makes me angry that people have died and I think we are being lied to by all these governments. What we need is a few whistleblowers to come out of the woodwork.
I certainly believe the malaysian government is involved in a cover up, but the reasons I think are different than most think.

As I said in other post concerning this plane, I am what many would call a visionary.
I don't predict things, but on occasion, I do see a vision of some events while they are happening, or shortly after.
I have been correct more often than not.

When this plane came on the news as missing, I immediately had a vision of what happened to it,and nothing, nothing, will convince me it is any different than what I "saw".
Pure and simple, the plane was abducted by an alien craft, and sped away at incredible speed.
The malaysian government has documented proof the plane zig zagged at incredible speed, then disappeared off radar.
Those who state they witnessed the craft flying low, and on fire are nothing more than jumping on the bandwagon of speculation, thus adding too what has become a human mystery.

I find it very strange that in all this time, only one piece of the craft has surfaced.
Let's take a realistic look at that one piece of "evidence".
A supposed wing structure,weighing perhaps 300 lbs, or more suddenly found off the coast of some remote island.(yeah right)
To date no luggage, bodies, papers, or anything weighing a lot less, has ever surfaced.
Don't you find that a bit strange?
With all the satellite imagery in this world, had the plane made it back to earth, somewhere it should have been spotted.

I 'll stick with what I "saw", and let the future prove me wrong.

Bob.

Old 07-15-2017, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post

It's possible that the Malaysian gov't tried at first to obscure gov't, airline or pilot blame due to potential lawsuits and insurance issues.

Old 07-15-2017, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I certainly believe the malaysian government is involved in a cover up, but the reasons I think are different than most think.

As I said in other post concerning this plane, I am what many would call a visionary.
I don't predict things, but on occasion, I do see a vision of some events while they are happening, or shortly after.
I have been correct more often than not.

When this plane came on the news as missing, I immediately had a vision of what happened to it,and nothing, nothing, will convince me it is any different than what I "saw".
Pure and simple, the plane was abducted by an alien craft, and sped away at incredible speed.
The malaysian government has documented proof the plane zig zagged at incredible speed, then disappeared off radar.
Those who state they witnessed the craft flying low, and on fire are nothing more than jumping on the bandwagon of speculation, thus adding too what has become a human mystery.

I find it very strange that in all this time, only one piece of the craft has surfaced.
Let's take a realistic look at that one piece of "evidence".
A supposed wing structure,weighing perhaps 300 lbs, or more suddenly found off the coast of some remote island.(yeah right)
To date no luggage, bodies, papers, or anything weighing a lot less, has ever surfaced.
Don't you find that a bit strange?
With all the satellite imagery in this world, had the plane made it back to earth, somewhere it should have been spotted.

I 'll stick with what I "saw", and let the future prove me wrong.

Bob.
No, I don't find that strange. You're engaging in confirmation bias. The reason a plane part vs. the items you mention, could wash up on a beach, while the other items not, could be because hollow aluminum plane parts wouldn't become water-logged and sink. They float. Also, the bodies were likely strapped in by seatbelts, and otherwise were contained by the plane fuselage. Perhaps plastic luggage might float, if water didn't seep in and sink it over time. Most luggage these days is cloth, vs. plastic or fiberglass.

Old 07-15-2017, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
No, I don't find that strange. You're engaging in confirmation bias. The reason a plane part vs. the items you mention, could wash up on a beach, while the other items not, could be because hollow aluminum plane parts wouldn't become water-logged and sink. They float. Also, the bodies were likely strapped in by seatbelts, and otherwise were contained by the plane fuselage. Perhaps plastic luggage might float, if water didn't seep in and sink it over time. Most luggage these days is cloth, vs. plastic or fiberglass.
I decided to do a little research on this disaster, and found an article on wlkipedia that seemed quite informative.
You can google it, but I copied one paragraph which backs up what I have said in the past, and that is, if the plane crashed into the ocean it would have broken up in a million pieces, and debris would have floated to the surface.

Here is that quote...
"Conspiracy-focused internet sites claim that the official statement that the plane crashed into the Indian Ocean makes no sense. They note that a Boeing 777 does not have the structural integrity to survive crashing into the ocean, and that it would be comparable to hitting a concrete wall at terminal velocity. If Flight 370 hit the ocean, they say, it would have been broken into tens of thousands of pieces, many of which float on water (such as the seat cushions) and would be seen washing up on regional shores or easily spotted by search teams."

As I said many times before, I know what I "saw", and that plane will never ,ever, be found in our lifetime, for I am absolutely sure it is not anywhere on this planet.

Bob.

Old 07-15-2017, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I decided to do a little research on this disaster, and found an article on wlkipedia that seemed quite informative.
You can google it, but I copied one paragraph which backs up what I have said in the past, and that is, if the plane crashed into the ocean it would have broken up in a million pieces, and debris would have floated to the surface.

Here is that quote...
"Conspiracy-focused internet sites claim that the official statement that the plane crashed into the Indian Ocean makes no sense. They note that a Boeing 777 does not have the structural integrity to survive crashing into the ocean, and that it would be comparable to hitting a concrete wall at terminal velocity. If Flight 370 hit the ocean, they say, it would have been broken into tens of thousands of pieces, many of which float on water (such as the seat cushions) and would be seen washing up on regional shores or easily spotted by search teams."

As I said many times before, I know what I "saw", and that plane will never ,ever, be found in our lifetime, for I am absolutely sure it is not anywhere on this planet.

Bob.
This isn't what you asked, though. You asked why some of the plane parts washed ashore, but luggage and bodies didn't. I answered your question.

Old 07-15-2017, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This isn't what you asked, though. You asked why some of the plane parts washed ashore, but luggage and bodies didn't. I answered your question.
You answered as best you could,but some of your opinions are just not true with regard to a plane ditching in the ocean.
On impact, most, if not all of the light material in a plane, would be jettisoned, and begin to float, due to the craft breaking apart on impact.
Water from a high altitude,coupled with the speed of the aircraft, would be just like hitting cement.
As the article states, there would be a debris field.
No such debris field was ever found,no oil slick, therefore discounting an ocean event.
Actually a similar event on land could produce a debris field, which none has ever been found either.

If we are to believe the eyewitness accounts, a plane flying low, and on fire as described would have crashed in the ocean, or crashed on land that may have been within range, both causing a debris field, and smoke which would have been seen by witnesses, had it happened on land.

As for that one (and only one) piece that turned up on some remote island, we only have the malaysian government's word that it came from 380.

At this point,my opinion of what happened to flight 380 seems to be the more plausible explanation as to what happened to the plane.

Bob.

Old 07-16-2017, 12:23 AM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times
A few pieces have been found, there could have been many pieces landing on beaches and cleaned up by clueless people. Pilot did a suicide run, flew that thing far into the ocean until it ran out of fuel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post

How in the hell did anyone "see" the plane? I would really like to know that one. How in the hell did people spot not only spot the plane, but determined it was MH-370?

Start at Diego Garcia? What, you think they hid a 777 there without anyone there knowing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal