Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 07:24 PM

12,983 posts, read 9,510,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Here is what you stated:

Source: //www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...ighlight=cargo

I then asked what the weights of the pieces were and despite your paranormal skills you could not answer that despite making the claim.

I would like to point out that supertankers weigh more than a billion pounds once loaded. It is not magic. Primitive cultures actually made floating islands to live on.
It's all about the Archimedes Principle of buoyancy, water displacement, etc.

Old 06-19-2019, 07:28 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,336,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I recall in one post dealing with the event shortly after it happened, one person stated she had a vision also, and that her vision was of the plane crashing on land, which again, has no basis.
The plane, had it crashed on land, would surely have been found.
Well, flying a B777 into the ocean at 500+ mph is almost like hitting solid ground, it's not going to be pretty!

Old 06-19-2019, 07:33 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye
Either you can prove your visions or you can't
Thats like saying you can prove you're remembering something. Yes, there are measurable indications we are remembering something - like movements of the eye and electrical signals in the brain, but you cannot prove anything like that. But you know that of course.

Folks who 'see' things just know it for what it is. Calguy is just more persistent than some others thats all. No-one apart from the authorities know what happened to MH370 and they are not saying anything at the moment, for their own nefarious reasons.

I absolutely believe the authorities know how to track any object in the sky these days wherever it is in the world, even in the far reaches of the ocean. Security is too important and there are too many paranoid people managing it for this not to be the case. For example, they know immediately if anything is in the air which is likely to be a threat to any of the large world players. If I was a Russian/American/Chinese wanting to start a war, then I would send my submarine out into the depths of the ocean where I thought no-one was watching, and I would launch my missile from there.

Now... do you think no-one is really watching? No, nor do I.

Old 06-19-2019, 07:37 PM

8,557 posts, read 10,981,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I know what you believe; but you have no proof other than your word. Others have also dreamed and speculated. No radar images ever showed your alien abductors. So we go with the facts and not dreams. Bodies do not last long in the sea: https://www.sciencefocus.com/the-hum...ompose-at-sea/. If they searched the wrong area first, which was the case with this plane, then the evidence was long gone by the time they searched the right location (if they did ever search the right location).

You like to make out government conspiracies; but you take offense when we question you - what makes you so different? If you can 'see' all of this happening then tell the authorities exactly where the plane went down. Answers like: 'It doesn't work that way'; don't help your credibility. Either you can prove your visions or you can't.

With this post, it is obvious you know very little to nothing about the paranormal.
Paranormal visions are in many cases can not be proven, and this one dealing with an alien force would fall into that category.
I have had visions in the past that came to be, just as I had seen them.
The lack of material evidence in this airliner incident shows that my vision, like others I have experienced, could be exactly what happened to this flight.

Bob.

Old 06-19-2019, 11:39 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
With this post, it is obvious you know very little to nothing about the paranormal.
Paranormal visions are in many cases can not be proven, and this one dealing with an alien force would fall into that category.
I have had visions in the past that came to be, just as I had seen them.
The lack of material evidence in this airliner incident shows that my vision, like others I have experienced, could be exactly what happened to this flight.

Bob.
In your contact with the paranormal over the years, have you ever heard 'aliens/ extraterrestrial beings or civilizations' mentioned or referred to in anyway?

Im curious about that, because its likely aliens have a lifespan and die, just like any other biological creature, so there should be 'alien souls/spirits' within the realm of the paranormal as well...?

Old 06-20-2019, 03:25 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,489,864 times
Quote:
Remember, I stated I believe the airliner was dumped from the craft after it was no longer needed, which would account for parts of it being found.
What a nice new addition to this.

Quote:
Again, nothing that was aboard that plane has ever been found.
I would believe in my vision, were I looking at the facts.
Pieces of the plane have been found. That is a fact.

Quote:
I recall in one post dealing with the event shortly after it happened, one person stated she had a vision also, and that her vision was of the plane crashing on land, which again, has no basis.
The plane, had it crashed on land, would surely have been found.
This does not prove that your vision but puts into context what visions are worth.

Quote:

Bob.

Old 06-20-2019, 03:29 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,489,864 times
Quote:
So what is the point you are trying to convey?

Bob.
That things being able to float has nothing to do with their weight compared to a human body. You were sticking to that for a while and now it seems you added something to your vision about aliens dropping the plane into the ocean after they had abducted it.

This isn't witchcraft, witches don't float.

Old 06-20-2019, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
That things being able to float has nothing to do with their weight compared to a human body. You were sticking to that for a while and now it seems you added something to your vision about aliens dropping the plane into the ocean after they had abducted it.

This isn't witchcraft, witches don't float.

Let's clarify something here.
This "new addition" as you call it was not in any way related to the original vision.
I suspect, because parts of the plane were supposedly found, while nothing else was, including it's contents, it is viable to confer that the plane was dumped, once it's contents were removed .

Bob.

Old 06-20-2019, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
In your contact with the paranormal over the years, have you ever heard 'aliens/ extraterrestrial beings or civilizations' mentioned or referred to in anyway?

Im curious about that, because its likely aliens have a lifespan and die, just like any other biological creature, so there should be 'alien souls/spirits' within the realm of the paranormal as well...?

That is an interesting point, and going on what I have learned, spirits exist in the entire universe, and most of them are not from a former human existence.

In the spirit's book, that question was asked, and if I recall, the answer was along the lines of, "spirits populate the universe, there are many different beings".
I take that to mean there are spirits that were never in human form.

Bob.

Old 06-20-2019, 11:42 AM

5,347 posts, read 3,216,583 times
Quote:

The parts found probably were from the airliner, and as I stated before, the plane was dumped once everything that was wanted was taken off it.
I'll humor you....

So it is your contention that the reason the aircraft don't just "disappear." Correct?

It is also your contention that the aircraft was abducted by aliens and then dropped back to earth. Correct?

Given that you state aircraft don't just "disappear" why have we not found it, regardless of where the aliens dropped it?

Or is it your position that they wanted every part of that aircraft except one flaperon?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal