Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2020, 12:46 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,944,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Those "young" people that were/are into Blink 182, are now well into their 40's, lol.
At my age, anyone under 50 is a "young person".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2020, 03:39 PM

7,057 posts, read 9,082,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post

Cmon people, this is the SAME game our govt has played before...Iraq (still havent found those mysterious WMDs yet), 9-11, (yep, we killed Bin Laden and invaded half of the middle east as a result)...Trumps 'Space force' was just recently created...and all of the sudden the Pentagon starts talking about 'aliens'...LOL Yea, thats just one big coincidence!
The WMDs were real. The ones that weren't used on Iraq's own citizens were transported to Syria, where they were used on Syrian citizens. I have a hard drive with the satellite images showing the convoy.

Cheeses. If people would get off the imaginary [stuff] and focus on the real deceptions, they might get some traction.

Wake up. Get your sniffers pointed in the right directions.

Old 07-25-2020, 03:55 PM

7,057 posts, read 9,082,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I think its also to protect existing large industries, (that the economy relies on to survive), like oil and gas, energy, etc...what would happen to the global economy if all the sudden, we were given access to vehicles that can operate without any type of 'meter-able' fuel, and instead use a kind of anti gravity or gravity control, (the economic impact would be a disaster).
No, the laws of Physics still apply. Regardless of the mode of lift or propulsion, you still need some type of energy source.

TANSTAAFL

Old 07-25-2020, 10:37 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymer View Post
No, the laws of Physics still apply. Regardless of the mode of lift or propulsion, you still need some type of energy source.

TANSTAAFL
The handful of things I have read on anti gravity (in theory), all agree it will be solid state in design.

Old 07-25-2020, 10:56 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zymer
What law of physics are you using because they will severely limit you if you use human-discovered ones? Laws of Earth physics are only as good as the science behind them and you think we know as much as there is to know about science? haha , no I dont think so.

When we are talking about some race which is thousands or millions of years ahead of us in development, think how much we humans could discover in thousands or millions of years. Think how far we have come in the last 100 years.

However, I would agree we would need some kind of energy source but the generation of that energy may NOT fit into the laws that we know of today. Bob Lazar tells of the element 115. The use of it to produce lift may not fit into our understanding of aerodynamics because it might use dimensional mechanics instead. What do we humans currently know of dimensional mechanics?

We dont even know what consciousness is and in the future, craft could be directed by mental focus as has been suggested by some way-out ideas proposed by fringe researchers (Corey Goode et al). Also, some people are suggesting there was found a 'chair' in a recovered UFO which the pilot sat in and it used his mind to direct the craft.

We just dont know what is true and what is science fiction, but what I think IS true is that Joe McMoneagle recounts seeing an alien control panel in his remote viewing session and then years later seeing it in a military wharehouse as part of a crashed saucer in real life.

So as rstevens62 has said before, it all depends whether you believe the people who tell these first-hand experience stories or whether you think they are made up.

Old 07-25-2020, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
What law of physics are you using because they will severely limit you if you use human-discovered ones? Laws of Earth physics are only as good as the science behind them and you think we know as much as there is to know about science? haha , no I dont think so.

When we are talking about some race which is thousands or millions of years ahead of us in development, think how much we humans could discover in thousands or millions of years. Think how far we have come in the last 100 years.

However, I would agree we would need some kind of energy source but the generation of that energy may NOT fit into the laws that we know of today. Bob Lazar tells of the element 115. The use of it to produce lift may not fit into our understanding of aerodynamics because it might use dimensional mechanics instead. What do we humans currently know of dimensional mechanics?

We dont even know what consciousness is and in the future, craft could be directed by mental focus as has been suggested by some way-out ideas proposed by fringe researchers (Corey Goode et al). Also, some people are suggesting there was found a 'chair' in a recovered UFO which the pilot sat in and it used his mind to direct the craft.

We just dont know what is true and what is science fiction, but what I think IS true is that Joe McMoneagle recounts seeing an alien control panel in his remote viewing session and then years later seeing it in a military wharehouse as part of a crashed saucer in real life.

So as rstevens62 has said before, it all depends whether you believe the people who tell these first-hand experience stories or whether you think they are made up.
Ultimately though, the govt DOES have some good reasons to want to keep this thing secret, who knows what the priorities are, maybe their worry is more to do with how this will change the version of history that is taught?

But the weird thing is, its not like the aliens have to wait around for our govt to disclose this to the people...if the aliens wanted everyone to know they exist, they could accomplish that tomorrow!! (fly their craft over major cities at lunch time, land on the white house lawn!!!)...what could our govt or military do about it?!

To me, this just sounds like its coming from our govt ONLY...they are wanting us to suddenly believe aliens are here, (which I will admit is scary that they appear to want this).

Old 07-26-2020, 12:13 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,414,967 times
Well, these things, lets say they are real, may not be craft with actual aliens in them, but probes, drones, whatever, but unmanned, maybe some sort of artificial intelligence operating it. Maybe they been flying to Earth for thousands, millions of years. Maybe different aliens are doing it, or the ones doing it now are not the same as ones 3000 years ago, 10 million years ago.

Now, how they get past the whole distance thing and nothing can go faster than the speed of light, I have no idea. Say a probe came, it could have been launched 25k years ago, just now gotten here, collect info, take another 25k years to go back, it sort of just baffles the mind.

Also, the in the media of "not of this Earth", well, that can mean just some natural thing that is just not found on Earth, or could mean an intelligent species made it, that description is a bit vague.

The gov would not want such things released, but of course over time, the cracks start to appear, so they got to do something. This is also US focused, but what about other countries? If the US gov is all of a sudden being faced with people whoa re going to blow the whistle on some things, I am sure they are trying to think of what to do to mitigate this, because it seems the threat of punishment is not going to deter, and may even hurt, efforts to keep it under wraps. Just the gov confirming those videos was already a significant step.

Old 07-26-2020, 12:23 AM

8,726 posts, read 7,414,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
It'd be nice if they'd release the color real time footage from nimitz group. The infrared is such a tease. Beggers cant be choosers though. I'll take anything.
They have no color footage, it was a targeting system recording it.

Old 07-26-2020, 01:09 AM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
The South American countries have a much more open attitude to UFOs and they are seen just as often, if not more so, in those countries. They are often seen over other countries as well, so I do not think they are just US created craft. We cannot even say they are MOSTLY seen over the US which would probably be the case if they were made at US military bases. If they are made by large corporations then they have to be made somewhere and shipped to their final destination, people are going to see them in various stages of manafacture - particularly the HUGE ones which are supposedly more than a football field in size. UNLESS, they are made off-world and the reported stories of having Moon bases & Mars colonies etc are true.

If you can find the Japanese photograph TC_052 (which has now been removed) on the JAXA website of their trip to the Moon and fly-over a few years ago, there were some interesting-looking anomalies.

I do not think this is an aeroplane because there would be no need to make it that shape in space but it has shadow and so may be a building of some kind. I just placed it in this thread to make you think...It was downloaded ages ago before they removed it from their site.

Old 07-26-2020, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
Well, these things, lets say they are real, may not be craft with actual aliens in them, but probes, drones, whatever, but unmanned, maybe some sort of artificial intelligence operating it. Maybe they been flying to Earth for thousands, millions of years. Maybe different aliens are doing it, or the ones doing it now are not the same as ones 3000 years ago, 10 million years ago.

Now, how they get past the whole distance thing and nothing can go faster than the speed of light, I have no idea. Say a probe came, it could have been launched 25k years ago, just now gotten here, collect info, take another 25k years to go back, it sort of just baffles the mind.

Also, the in the media of "not of this Earth", well, that can mean just some natural thing that is just not found on Earth, or could mean an intelligent species made it, that description is a bit vague.

The gov would not want such things released, but of course over time, the cracks start to appear, so they got to do something. This is also US focused, but what about other countries? If the US gov is all of a sudden being faced with people whoa re going to blow the whistle on some things, I am sure they are trying to think of what to do to mitigate this, because it seems the threat of punishment is not going to deter, and may even hurt, efforts to keep it under wraps. Just the gov confirming those videos was already a significant step.
Actually the statement was 'Not built on this earth"...that is VERY significant.

There is also nothing to suggest they are coming from such long distances as you refer to, think about it, if the govt lied to the public about this for decades...its a possibility they lied about life on other planets around us too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal