Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2021, 10:45 AM

239 posts, read 134,166 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I like that term...'thought pressure'!!
I will say though, what we are discovering about the quantum universe...is that everything is apparently connected and things can be manipulated, changed, even be in more than one location at a time!
Im still trying to turn my $20 bill into a $100...hasnt worked yet though.

Be patient, "thought pressure" sometimes takes weeks/months/years to kick in..
Speaking of "reality" and "manipulation", perhaps that Jesus bloke was a "Master of the Art of Dream Manipulation", able to bend at will this dream we call reality to perform his 37 "miracles" which blew people's socks off..

"The [quantum] atoms or elementary particles themselves are not real; they form a world of potentialities or possibilities rather than one of things or facts"– Prof. Werner Heisenberg (Nobel Prize winner in Physics)

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.'' - Albert Einstein

"Strawberry Fields, nothing is real" (The Beatles)

"We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life is rounded with a sleep.." (The Tempest)

"You can be in my dream if I can be in your dream" (Bob Dylan)

"All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream"- Edgar Allen Poe

"Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?" (Morpheus in The Matrix

Hey Bob, waddya think about reality?-

https://youtu.be/SmP7egoSwmY

DRAT, i don't think that vid link is displaying properly

Last edited by Waymarker; 03-12-2021 at 10:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2021, 11:13 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,684,790 times
Quote:
I like that term...'thought pressure'!!

I will say though, what we are discovering about the quantum universe...is that everything is apparently connected and things can be manipulated, changed, even be in more than one location at a time!

Im still trying to turn my $20 bill into a $100...hasnt worked yet though.
You haven't succeeded because you truly don't believe. You can do anything if you truly believe, it is the secret to unlocking the universe, you have to truly believe.

Now for the slight economical fee of $7999.99(tax inc.) I can help you truly believe in your powers. The reason for the high price is to keep out the non believers and the hucksters. There are special techniques to achieve what you want and if this program does not work it is because you can't give up your doubts.

Anyway this is almost the exact offer i received from different psychics, Reiki masters, and other enterprising people when I was a believer.

Old 03-12-2021, 11:16 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
You haven't succeeded because you truly don't believe. You can do anything if you truly believe, it is the secret to unlocking the universe, you have to truly believe.

Now for the slight economical fee of $7999.99(tax inc.) I can help you truly believe in your powers. The reason for the high price is to keep out the non believers and the hucksters. There are special techniques to achieve what you want and if this program does not work it is because you can't give up your doubts.

Anyway this is almost the exact offer i received from different psychics, Reiki masters, and other enterprising people when I was a believer.
SOLD!! Who do I make the check out to? LOL

Old 03-12-2021, 11:20 AM

Quote:
SOLD!! Who do I make the check out to? LOL
Not sure if those type of scams are still around. This was a real common scam back in the early/mid 90s when I was a believer. This is the only forum I am on about these subjects. Is it still a common scam?

Old 03-12-2021, 08:39 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
I've crashed computers with my energy field. I wouldn't say it was with my mind. I have a stronger than normal EM field, though nothing spectacular, so I assume that's what crashed a diagnostic program used to measure the output of various points on the skin. It wasn't intentional at all.

Manipulating the weather is part of traditional lore in cultures around the world. I've never known what to make of those stories, but who knows? If what causes lightning is changes in the ionization of the air, maybe there's a way for humans to do something similar using their own EM field.

Old 03-12-2021, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I've crashed computers with my energy field. I wouldn't say it was with my mind. I have a stronger than normal EM field, though nothing spectacular, so I assume that's what crashed a diagnostic program used to measure the output of various points on the skin. It wasn't intentional at all.

Manipulating the weather is part of traditional lore in cultures around the world. I've never known what to make of those stories, but who knows? If what causes lightning is changes in the ionization of the air, maybe there's a way for humans to do something similar using their own EM field.
Can you wear a battery powered watch? Does it affect your cell phone if you carry one? I know two people that kill watches. They don't just make the battery go dead quickly they burn out the watch.

Old 03-12-2021, 09:08 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Can you wear a battery powered watch? Does it affect your cell phone if you carry one? I know two people that kill watches. They don't just make the battery go dead quickly they burn out the watch.
I'm able to wear battery watches, but not wind-up watches. I have a friend from Ecuador, whose mother and at least one sister (and daughter) are healers in their community. My friend says, when he wears watches, they don't just stop, they bounce around and do crazy things. Not exactly before his very eyes, but when he checks the watch later, it will have jumped forward, sometimes it jumps backwards.

I haven't heard of anyone actually frying the watch, lol! Burning it out, as you say. That's pretty impressive! And I don't normally use a cell phone; only on road trips, which are rare. I haven't noticed anything unusual on those rare occasions.

Old 03-12-2021, 09:42 PM

6,952 posts, read 6,877,619 times
There are quite a few reports of folks affecting street lamps as well. They say they go out when they pass by and the lights come on again after they have moved on. It would be interesting to place a camera at one end of the street and the person walk down the street to see if the lights went off one after the other. That would be a fairly easy experiment to do, but also an easy one to fake too.

Old 03-13-2021, 05:05 AM

239 posts, read 134,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
There are quite a few reports of folks affecting street lamps as well. They say they go out when they pass by and the lights come on again after they have moved on..

That happened to me once about 25 years ago on a night bike ride around 2 a.m.
As I pedalled down the deserted main road past Cranwell airfield in Lincolnshire the street lights went off one by one for about half a mile and came back on after I'd passed.
Here's a modern google earth pic of the location looking in my direction of travel, the lights are still there-

Last edited by Waymarker; 03-13-2021 at 05:14 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal