Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2022, 10:27 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,171,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
At this point in time (8 years since the event) the vision I had was in fact, very real, and is what actually happened to this flight.
There is no evidence to date that counters the vision I had.

Once again, I had a vision that lasted mere seconds.
What happened beyond that vision can only be speculation.
There is absolutely no way of proving, or disproving the vision.
What happened to the passengers, and freight onboard, is anyone's guess, for what I "saw" was only the plane being maneuvered into the cargo bay of a giant space craft.
My feeling is, the passengers and freight were removed from the plane, and the plane was jettisoned into the ocean.

Again, that was, and still is my belief, though it was not part of any vision.

I suppose you will once again accuse me of changing my story from previous post concerning this event.
Again, every, and anything beyond the vision, is my belief, and it isn't something I "saw".
There is no evidence to date that your vision was real, only your word. You cannot give us any other details that would help us prove your vision. Our world is expected to hit 8 billion people in 2023, one person is pretty insignificant compared to the world population. Many other people in our world have had 'visions' - maybe some had visions of suicidal pilots? How can we ever sort out real visions, if there is such a thing, without some form of proof?

You reported your vision when you had it and that is just one possibility among many. Your vision was of the aircraft being swallowed by a mothership. When debris started to wash up you injected your "feelings" into your vision. But you never saw the plane jettisoned. You basically wrote a narrative that would fit your vision, given the current evidence. That is not remote viewing as you describe. Remember all the times I have asked you for additional information and your response is: "It doesn't work that way".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2022, 10:47 AM

8,570 posts, read 10,997,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
There is no evidence to date that your vision was real, only your word. You cannot give us any other details that would help us prove your vision. Our world is expected to hit 8 billion people in 2023, one person is pretty insignificant compared to the world population. Many other people in our world have had 'visions' - maybe some had visions of suicidal pilots? How can we ever sort out real visions, if there is such a thing, without some form of proof?

You reported your vision when you had it and that is just one possibility among many. Your vision was of the aircraft being swallowed by a mothership. When debris started to wash up you injected your "feelings" into your vision. But you never saw the plane jettisoned. You basically wrote a narrative that would fit your vision, given the current evidence. That is not remote viewing as you describe. Remember all the times I have asked you for additional information and your response is: "It doesn't work that way".
It doesn't work that way with remote vision.
We can't enhance beyond what we saw.
Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?
You want me to give you answers to something that is impossible.
What you seem to want is for me to have seen more than what I actually saw.
You have stated in other post that my vision should give relatives closure.
How would you expect that to happen in a vision that only lasted seconds?

You and I have gone around on this issue since day #1, and you are no further to accepting the answers than you were way back in 2014 when this event happened.
What is wrong with you?

Old 07-19-2022, 04:38 PM

15,642 posts, read 26,280,891 times
Closure is horse hockey. When I hear the word closure from somebody I think put an end to grieving.

As I sit here right now dictating this, I am looking at my husband’s urn. There is a pain that will never go away. It has become less stabby.

But every once in a while something will fly out of the universe and I will need a minute, and Kleenex. A couple of days ago it was Ringo Starr’s song Photograph. Luckily I carry Kleenex in my car.

Trust me, the people who are left behind from the people who died on that flight, are never going to have “closure“. Even if they find them, there might be a bit of he can come home and be with his people now. But that’s something that will be a fleeting feel good moment. The reality is that person’s never coming back.

And I understand that at least once a day I’m going to remember the man I love and have a what if moment.

Old 07-19-2022, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Closure is horse hockey. When I hear the word closure from somebody I think put an end to grieving.

As I sit here right now dictating this, I am looking at my husband’s urn. There is a pain that will never go away. It has become less stabby.

But every once in a while something will fly out of the universe and I will need a minute, and Kleenex. A couple of days ago it was Ringo Starr’s song Photograph. Luckily I carry Kleenex in my car.

Trust me, the people who are left behind from the people who died on that flight, are never going to have “closure“. Even if they find them, there might be a bit of he can come home and be with his people now. But that’s something that will be a fleeting feel good moment. The reality is that person’s never coming back.

And I understand that at least once a day I’m going to remember the man I love and have a what if moment.
Very well spoken.
I go through the same situation that you do regarding my partner that passed 30 years ago.
Not a day goes by that I don't think of him.
The only closure any of will have is when we meet our loved one's on the other side, once we pass.

Old 07-19-2022, 05:26 PM

Quote:
It doesn't work that way with remote vision.
We can't enhance beyond what we saw.
Why is that so difficult for you to comprehend?
You want me to give you answers to something that is impossible.
What you seem to want is for me to have seen more than what I actually saw.
You have stated in other post that my vision should give relatives closure.
How would you expect that to happen in a vision that only lasted seconds?

You and I have gone around on this issue since day #1, and you are no further to accepting the answers than you were way back in 2014 when this event happened.
What is wrong with you?
I have to ask you the same question. You told us what you think you saw, but you want more. You want people to believe in your vision without proof. So what are you looking for that you have not told us?

As far as a closure: I am more than aware that we cannot bring back our loved ones from the grave. But we always want to know why they were taken from us. Also, with your vision, we want to know if there is a threat. So we do want these answers. With every school or mall shooting, we want to see what these monsters were thinking and if we can prevent the same tragedy from ever happening again. We do not want others to suffer the same fate.

Old 07-19-2022, 07:17 PM

Quote:
I have to ask you the same question. You told us what you think you saw, but you want more. You want people to believe in your vision without proof. So what are you looking for that you have not told us?

As far as a closure: I am more than aware that we cannot bring back our loved ones from the grave. But we always want to know why they were taken from us. Also, with your vision, we want to know if there is a threat. So we do want these answers. With every school or mall shooting, we want to see what these monsters were thinking and if we can prevent the same tragedy from ever happening again. We do not want others to suffer the same fate.
If you go back and check ALL of my post concerning this even, I never asked people to believe the vision, or for that matter, any vision I have had.
I just state I had a vision, and if some believe it, or some don't, that is no skin off my back.
You seem to try and read so much more into a post than is necessary.
I had a vision, you didn't ,so just leave it at that.

All the visions in the world are not going to change your mind, so why bother commenting about something you obviously no nothing about.
I am certainly not the only person in this world with this ability, but I may be the only one with it, that belongs to the CD web site.

Old 07-20-2022, 10:05 PM

Quote:
If you go back and check ALL of my post concerning this even, I never asked people to believe the vision, or for that matter, any vision I have had.
I just state I had a vision, and if some believe it, or some don't, that is no skin off my back.
You seem to try and read so much more into a post than is necessary.
I had a vision, you didn't ,so just leave it at that.

All the visions in the world are not going to change your mind, so why bother commenting about something you obviously no nothing about.
I am certainly not the only person in this world with this ability, but I may be the only one with it, that belongs to the CD web site.
We have many people that believe the pilot was responsible. Although there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that points to the pilot, it still has not been proven. So are we to believe one person's few-second vision or the investigators that have given us the circumstantial evidence? I am just hoping that we find the wreckage and that something there shines a new light on this case. It looks like a new search should take place in the next year or two and maybe our questions will be answered.

What will you do if aliens are cleared of any involvement with this plane?

Old 07-21-2022, 10:54 AM

Quote:
We have many people that believe the pilot was responsible. Although there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that points to the pilot, it still has not been proven. So are we to believe one person's few-second vision or the investigators that have given us the circumstantial evidence? I am just hoping that we find the wreckage and that something there shines a new light on this case. It looks like a new search should take place in the next year or two and maybe our questions will be answered.

What will you do if aliens are cleared of any involvement with this plane?
First off, I would feel governments are fabricating evidence so as not to alarm the world regarding what more than likely was the fate of that airliner.

I will go on living my life as I always have, and should another vision happen concerning another event, I will be posting that experience, just as I did with the event concerning the Malaysian aircraft.

Old 07-22-2022, 03:27 AM

Quote:
First off, I would feel governments are fabricating evidence so as not to alarm the world regarding what more than likely was the fate of that airliner.

I will go on living my life as I always have, and should another vision happen concerning another event, I will be posting that experience, just as I did with the event concerning the Malaysian aircraft.
Feelings are not always a fact. We need evidence to prove feelings, just like we need evidence to prove our visions. Speculations, hunches, and feelings can be a start while we search for the truth. The same rules apply to your vision. I look forward to your next vision and the evidence that you will present to prove your vision is correct!

Old 07-22-2022, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Feelings are not always a fact. We need evidence to prove feelings, just like we need evidence to prove our visions. Speculations, hunches, and feelings can be a start while we search for the truth. The same rules apply to your vision. I look forward to your next vision and the evidence that you will present to prove your vision is correct!
Once again, you are trying to interject things that you know nothing about.
Visions can not be predicted as to when they occur.
I may never have another in my lifetime, or I may have many going forward.
With that said, I am through trying to explain to you the issue of remote vision, because you fail to comprehend any of it.
Matter of fact, I will not be wasting anymore of my time replying to your post today, or in the future.
Your post have turned into nothing but senseless dribble.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal