Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2021, 05:06 PM

6,959 posts, read 6,891,873 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Your information is outdated. There are already hypersonic drones that have the ability to hover. Drones can fold or retract to improve their aerodynamic characteristics. Drones are now available to anyone who can buy the off-the-shelf parts.
Really? What off-the-shelf parts will make up a hypersonic drone? This is not taking into account the size of these things which are sometimes not large and clumsy at all, but small balls without flying surfaces. Can we buy parts for these types too?

As I understand it the current public technology is for rockets and jets and propellers and large bulky engines and metre-long drones to house all the navigation and detection equipment (I am talking about the ones we see over the ocean, and high up over countries, not the smaller propeller ones.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2021, 05:26 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,590,636 times
Supersonic UAV's and hypersonic drones are already being developed by governments outside the US, Russia, and China. Drone swarms have already been observed in the wars in Syria and Libya. Because of the relatively low cost, the technology is going to be widely available to other actors.

I don't see any real point in continuing this. Any report that says these aircraft are coming from outer space or Russia or China is obviously leaving out the most clear-cut choice for their origin and doing so for a reason. It opens up a can of worms where they have to explain what programs they have under development.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:17 PM

Quote:
I don't see any real point in continuing this. Any report that says these aircraft are coming from outer space or Russia or China is obviously leaving out the most clear-cut choice for their origin and doing so for a reason. It opens up a can of worms where they have to explain what programs they have under development.
Yet the US government is starting to talk about it. If - by bringing up the subject - it was forcing the government's hand to disclose black projects, then do you believe all this current dialogue would be going on? They would most likely just keep quiet on the matter like they have in the past.

So, I think there is either a reason for relaxing the secrecy around the "UFO phenomena" or they truly dont know what is going on. I think the former is probably the answer to this question. I would not rate the government scientists very highly if they have not figured it out by now after all these years of study.

If it was coming from China or Russia, then there would probably be articles in aerospace and military magazines and websites about the technology used by foreign military. Much like how they analyse the Chinese Tian 'en men Square parade each year on these. But, there is nothing to suggest there are any other countries which have these technologies.

Old 06-04-2021, 07:21 PM

2,277 posts, read 2,659,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Wrong, the US technology has almost all been dependent on foreign nationals and acquiring foreign tech to get our aerospace tech up to par. The Russians had us beat in the 50s and we had to go and use NAZI scientists.

Our space program was spearheaded by the leader of the NAZI science division.

The last few decades we've gotten tech from Israelis, Swedes, French, and hardly any American minds. The head of our atomic division got the atomic idea from Indian historical docs and Italian and Jewish scientists.

So many Americans like you think America is the greatest, this is simply American egos and not the truth.
You must be smoking something to think that.

Old 06-04-2021, 08:00 PM

15,870 posts, read 6,573,652 times
I was wondering today about whether this is a previously undiscovered highly-stealthy life form that evolved on (or inside) the Earth but followed a different technological path. We might be as strange to them as they are to us.

Pretty improbable, I know.

Old 06-04-2021, 08:39 PM

27,685 posts, read 16,171,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
I was wondering today about whether this is a previously undiscovered highly-stealthy life form that evolved on (or inside) the Earth but followed a different technological path. We might be as strange to them as they are to us.

Pretty improbable, I know.
Ive considered this It seems more plausible than traveling any insane distance.

Old 06-04-2021, 09:17 PM

30,197 posts, read 11,845,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
We still have think tanks and research facilities like this one in Laurel, MD: https://www.nrl.navy.mil/.

My thinking is that some of what we identify as UFOs is a diversion. Diversions are great military tools. Whether they are holographic projections or robotics or new technology we are not aware of; they represent a significant asset during any conflict. We love the opposition to waste munitions and expose their positions so we can target their forces.

Of course, we have given the Chinese the upper hand. They have the resources and no restrictions from watchdog groups. It is hard to say how this will all play out in the years to come, but it doesn't look good. I just wished that we be more self-sufficient.

One other factor is this new hacking wave happening now. It can become considerably worse according to the 'experts'. It is hard to say if we can get a handle on these groups without sacrificing freedom.
There has to be some reason that the US government has suddenly changed its tune on UFO's. Perhaps too many people are seeing things they don't want them to see because its our own creation. So they just lie and say they don't know what they are.

Hacking is probably our single biggest threat. We seem way to vulnerable to this sort of thing.

Old 06-04-2021, 11:18 PM

From the point of view of the pilots of these things, I dont think they can care whether humans see these UFOs or not simply because they are so open about themselves.

However, if these things are military, then why are they showing unknown technology out in the open? One reason is because they WANT us to think there are aliens who are driving these things, but why that too (see below)? The proof of the whole thing is whether they are dangerous or not.

These things have NOT been an outright threat to us in all the time we have seen them in our skies.

Maybe the next false flag operation is to PRETEND these craft are alien piloted and to stage an attack on a city in the USA. Then everyone would be calling for revenge, for more money to be spent on defence, to allow even more control to be taken from us, just like after 9/11.

So, beware - if there is an attack on a US target, then question, question, question. This is feeling like it might be the next big thing and might be the reason for the relaxing of the secrecy.

Old 06-05-2021, 08:11 AM

49 posts, read 22,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
From the point of view of the pilots of these things, I dont think they can care whether humans see these UFOs or not simply because they are so open about themselves.

However, if these things are military, then why are they showing unknown technology out in the open? One reason is because they WANT us to think there are aliens who are driving these things, but why that too (see below)? The proof of the whole thing is whether they are dangerous or not.

These things have NOT been an outright threat to us in all the time we have seen them in our skies.

Maybe the next false flag operation is to PRETEND these craft are alien piloted and to stage an attack on a city in the USA. Then everyone would be calling for revenge, for more money to be spent on defence, to allow even more control to be taken from us, just like after 9/11.

So, beware - if there is an attack on a US target, then question, question, question. This is feeling like it might be the next big thing and might be the reason for the relaxing of the secrecy.
You are probably correct about this. I cannot think of any other reason why our gov would want people to have aliens on the brain.

Old 06-05-2021, 09:52 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,951,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Your information is outdated. There are already hypersonic drones that have the ability to hover. Drones can fold or retract to improve their aerodynamic characteristics. Drones are now available to anyone who can buy the off-the-shelf parts.
You do understand as I said that there are two kinds of drones -- non-hypersonic, which use rotors for propulsion, and hypersonic, which use ramjets? Where's your evidence that my information is outdated?

https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2014/1...ic-drones.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal