Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2021, 07:54 PM

24,097 posts, read 32,443,737 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
I understand, but you have to look at the differences in location. Manhattan is a loud and distracting place. You can sit in a meadow and hear all kinds of birds and insects pretty much 24 hours a day.

Manhattan is too active and loud for that to happen. Im sure there are people that see things, and dont really realize they are seeing them in NYC. Millions of people. Millions of thoughts. Millions of memories. Electricity - megawatts of energy everywhere. Vibration - not only from surface vehicles but also from numerous levels of trains running underground 24/7.

"I want to wake up in the city that doesnt sleep...", as the song goes.

I always thought that Manhattan was the perfect setting for the Ghostbusters Movies. Where else would a massive portal of paranormal energy be possible, if not there? Millions of deaths. Probably the most of anywhere in the 'New World' to date.

The 1918 flu pandemic virus kills an estimated 195,000 Americans during October alone. After all 3 waves were over, 33,000 people in Manhattan died from this one event. If NYC isnt crawling with ghosts and imprinted memories, I dont believe there is anywhere that would be.
It could have been an imprinted memory.

I have seen "imprinted memory" apparitions in Manhattan. NYC IS crawling with ghosts and imprinted memories.

Yes. It's a City that Never Sleeps. In more ways than one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal