Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2022, 06:09 PM

12,847 posts, read 9,050,725 times

Advertisements

I"d say Travis is a pretty smart guy. Got some nice TV acting gigs and bringing down more money during a few weeks work than the rest of us will in a decade or more working full time.

Now if I could just get a few people to believe Bigfoot is a hybrid between chimpanzee and human DNA using technology we found in a crashed alien spaceship full of mutilated cows that escaped from a secret government laboratory. How many seasons of a TV show could I get out of that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2022, 09:03 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnff View Post
I"d say Travis is a pretty smart guy. Got some nice TV acting gigs and bringing down more money during a few weeks work than the rest of us will in a decade or more working full time.

Now if I could just get a few people to believe Bigfoot is a hybrid between chimpanzee and human DNA using technology we found in a crashed alien spaceship full of mutilated cows that escaped from a secret government laboratory. How many seasons of a TV show could I get out of that?
You would be better off trying to get a TV show about alien abductions. I bet there are thousands if not millions of people who believe they have been taken. Now, all you need to do is stakeout the houses where the abductees lives and if you could just get a video of it happening...

Old 09-14-2022, 03:10 PM
KCZ

4,673 posts, read 3,665,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnff View Post

I don't know. Do you have 14 years of post-secondary education and 5 advanced degrees under your belt? It might be easier getting a TV gig as the guy that drives the Jeep around for less pay.

Old 09-15-2022, 08:55 PM

12,847 posts, read 9,050,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
You would be better off trying to get a TV show about alien abductions. I bet there are thousands if not millions of people who believe they have been taken. Now, all you need to do is stakeout the houses where the abductees lives and if you could just get a video of it happening...
Nahh. You don't want a video of it happening. That would be the last episode. You want a video of it not happening. With a good hook so folks will tune in next week to watch the next video of it not happening. And make a 10 year run out of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal