Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 07:03 AM

3,454 posts, read 7,413,772 times

Advertisements

We're killing millions of citizens of other countries?

Must be all that foreign aid we're sending; is it tainted with lead or something?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2008, 08:10 AM

17,014 posts, read 12,607,565 times
I worked with a conspiracy guy. His name was Crazy Jim. Actually he was fun to work with. Dull day? Ask Jim some of his theories.

Ones I remember:

All soldiers have microchips implanted in them to control them
Disney is a govt agency to control children
A slew of 9-11 theories

Old 09-02-2008, 08:21 AM

382 posts, read 1,228,032 times
Default Oops

Did not mean to delete that, just wanted to edit the spelling. Off to work.

Old 09-02-2008, 08:29 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,735,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
I worked with a conspiracy guy. His name was Crazy Jim. Actually he was fun to work with. Dull day? Ask Jim some of his theories.

Ones I remember:

Disney is a govt agency to control children
Well, there is SOME merit to that observation, but those Teletubbies really scare the hell right out of me! I've seen some adults in a trance like state watching those little freaks.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiaLOzP1lCA

Old 09-02-2008, 12:10 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,185,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
I live where it's sunny 320 days a year. On most days, there is nothing but blue sky. But if there are clouds in the forecast, there will be a grid of chemtrails in the sky to precede the cloudy day.
I don't suppose that would have anything at all to do with increased water vapor in the atmosphere and temperature changes in the upper wind layers.

Quote:
I have taken photos of lines criss crossing the sky extending to the distant horizon. These lines have nothing to do with incoming flights to the nearby international airport and can't possibly be due to regularly scheduled overhead flights otherwise they would be visible every day rather than on days before the arrival of clouds.
I don't want to rain on your parade, but yours isn't the only international airport on the planet.

The formation of contrails is dependent on water vapor in the atmosphere and the temperature of the upper wind layers, so no contrails wouldn't necessarily be visible every day. Aircraft also fly at different altitudes depending on traffic patterns and upper atmospheric visibility.

The sky may look clear to you on the ground look up, but if you were up in the sky at 30,000 feet looking toward the horizon it might not be very clear at all.

Quote:
People think they're clouds because they're idiots, unaware of the increasingly unnatural world around them.
Quit talking and start chalking.

You went to high school, you don't know how to design an experiment and collect data?

Old 09-02-2008, 12:46 PM

78,502 posts, read 60,679,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtur88 View Post
after a few hours literally block out the sunlight and cool the weather on the ground as much as 10 or 20 degrees in winter
Source Required.

Quote:
When a healthy member of your family is permanantly disabled for life and given about a ten year life expectancy, and there is a conspiracy theory already in place (and no other medical cause) that could account for it, you might not be so quick to pooh-pooh it.
I'm sorry to hear this.

You can't rule out Fluoride in the water, exposure to some unknown substance via SOME OTHER source, vaccinations, medical mis-diagnosis, psycho-somatic causes the list goes on and on. Certainly seems strange that if they covered hundreds of square miles with such dire effects that only a handful like your relative would be so badly affected and others would be just fine. (This should be a huge warning sign to you that wide spread spraying is probably not the cause)

My money is on medical mis-diagnosis...happens all the time, I've known people that got Malaria and also heavy metal poisoning that went undiagnosed because they normally would not have exposure to it but just got a bizarre case.

Old 09-02-2008, 12:48 PM

78,502 posts, read 60,679,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mullenite View Post
Chemtrail and covert climate war (4/4)
In many web sites, there is a common topic: "chemtrail". People puzzled what is it for. They worried the chemistry will hurt human's health and pollute the nature.
Here is a typical post about chemtrail in a discussion.
Quote, "Chemtrail, the name given to non-dissipating vapor-like trails left in our skies in grid like patterns by high altitude, unmarked aircraft. People all over the world have now witnessed these, and they've been so concerned that they have contacted their governmental representatives.
Dennis Kucinich has included this phenomenon as part of his protest statements against U.S. space weapon development. Other senators have been involved, too.
So, what is going on? Are these just harmless jet vapor trails? Is it a hoax and just airplane pollution? i wish NPR or Bill Moyers would cover the subject thoroughly... Go to the link and scroll down to see images and read material to decide for yourselves: AEROSOL OPERATION CRIMES & COVER-UP

"Unmarked aircraft" source please.

Old 09-02-2008, 12:50 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,131,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
"Unmarked aircraft" source please.
Well, you know, when those planes are over 30,000 feet above you, they're like unmarked, you know, because you can't see the number on the tail, so they're unmarked, and they're leaving a trail of white stuff, and it spreads out you know, and well we all know what that means...

Old 09-02-2008, 01:18 PM

42,554 posts, read 87,038,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkaren View Post
We're killing millions of citizens of other countries?

Must be all that foreign aid we're sending; is it tainted with lead or something?
You're getting close. Depleted Uranium. Throughout future centuries, all that radioactive material will likely kill or significantly shorten the lives of at least a million people in what we now call Iraq, unless the health hazard forces them to abandon th whole area and never go back.

Add up total civilian and military deaths in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan, that would not have occurred without our shock and awe and napalm and starvation trade blocades, which have accomplished nothing of strategic value.

Then consider how many people in the world die of diseases related to an absence of safe drinking water, even though our poverty-profiteers make toxic plastic bottles of Coca Cola and Ice Mountan available at their neighborhood store.

Last edited by jtur88; 09-02-2008 at 01:27 PM..

Old 09-02-2008, 01:50 PM

382 posts, read 1,228,032 times
Quote:
Then consider how many people in the world die of diseases related to an absence of safe drinking water, even though our poverty-profiteers make toxic plastic bottles of Coca Cola and Ice Mountan available at their neighborhood store.
Think about the millions who die of malaria every year because they no longer have access to DDT because some left-wing liberal environmentalist relied on a faulty study performed by another LWLE and banned it. Millions of deaths! Think about it. Let it sink in. Liberals killed more innocent people than all the depleted uranium will in a dozen generations. Deal with it.

http://www.eco-imperialism.com/conte...cle.php3?id=68
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal