Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2016, 12:28 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,044,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post
I believe that. Satan knows that one of the easiest ways to distract us is to persuade us into thinking about ourselves all the time. I suppose astrology could work right into that scenario. And he thrives on creating counterfeit parallels to God's creations. The Lord created the stars and constellations for His purpose, and Satan found a way to use them for nefarious reasons.

Exactly. In actuality the Zodiac signs tell the story of Christ, because quite literally, all the heavens declare His glory. But the Babylonians corrupted the story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2016, 02:05 AM

977 posts, read 1,011,517 times
I have an idea. I was born 5/29/1999, at 11:11am in Seattle, WA. Let's have someone give me a "reading". NOT a copy and paste from a website. Using all the information you find in my chart give me like 5ish positive and negative traits I have and/or something about me and then I will be able to see if it's true? Any takers?

Old 07-21-2016, 07:37 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirron View Post
The ones I used to read were in the newspaper. Mostly, it was just for fun, but every once in a while, they'd line right up with whatever was going on at the time. I am now more interested in the Mazzaroth which deals with what the future may hold for everyone.

Mazzaroth – The Hebrew Zodiac
Have you had any luck with that? I guess you won't know if their future predictions are right on until you get to the future, right? Let us know when you get there.

Old 07-21-2016, 11:12 PM

23,221 posts, read 29,044,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
I have an idea. I was born 5/29/1999, at 11:11am in Seattle, WA. Let's have someone give me a "reading". NOT a copy and paste from a website. Using all the information you find in my chart give me like 5ish positive and negative traits I have and/or something about me and then I will be able to see if it's true? Any takers?
Part of Donald Trump sits inside you somewhere (shared Leo Ascendant, Gemini Sun, Moon Sagittarius and Venus in Cancer), and you could either hate him or love him.

Lots of Air: Mercury/Sun in Airy Gemini, Mars in Airy Libra, Uranus/Neptune in Airy Aquarius, which may not mean much to you. And where's the Earth for groundedness?

You could certainly make a super-salesman some day, a lawyer, a judge, a politician and a jack-of-all-trades.

So many strongly flavored Gemini's, with their scattered energies, become jack-of-all-trades, due to their getting bored so easily, and the inability to go to the finish line with their projects/goals. This is where a more grounded, earthy partner could come in handy. You tell this person you have this goal, and this person will hold the red hot poker to your behind until the goal is accomplished.

My brother shares your Sun/Moon/Mercury positions and he's a jack-of-all-trades, he can fix any car, rewire and replumb a house, he can even renovate an entire house, which he's done 5X over. But he has a pushy, grounded wife holding that red hot poker!

No problems sleeping, no insomnia problems?

No more comments!

Old 07-21-2016, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post

Only sign that rubs me the wrong way is Taurus. Doesn't matter what is rising or ascending.

Most traits are easy to blend ... But bullish stands alone.
One reason Taurus may rub you the wrong way is because you have some Taurus sitting in your chart somewhere, and the Taurus' you have encountered have been expressing themselves in a negative way.

I have my Moon in Capricorn and can go on hate sprees with Capricorn. I have also have a couple Virgo placements and I can go on hate sprees with Virgo. Also Aries sun sign, and I can go on hate sprees with Aries! How does that saying go? What we hate the most in others...........................................w e see so much of in ourselves.

Having Taurus in your chart, in the right place, can be a life saver today! Taurus gives you that stubborn determination to accomplish any goal, even if it leads to a terrorist attack! 2nd in stubborn determination, a substitute would be Scorpio!

I have my Mercury in Taurus and wish I had my Mars in Taurus as well. Once Taurus, the Bull, gets on a roll, they're unstoppable. And if you're sitting on a cliff somewhere, and you see a Bull racing towards the cliff, it would be futile to warn them they're heading for a cliff. Over the cliff they go!

Some of our greatest revolutionaries have had a strong dose of Taurus in their charts, they set a goal, and not even a 20,000 foot tall mountain will deter them from reaching their goal.

Ho Chi Minh, Lenin and Che Guevara come to mind, all 3 weren't going to stop until Vietnam, Russia and Cuba were under Communist control. It took Ho Chi Minh a couple decades to achieve his goal, and mission accomplished! They weren't distracted from their missions one single second! Bullish to the end!

Moon in Taurus, now that's another subject in itself! The moon is supposedly exalted in this sign, and I'm puzzled as to why! Love, love, love of money and a 5-star lifestyle! You marry one of these women and you had better have a 7-digit income to keep this crowd even mildly happy!

Bill Clinton's and Jesse Jackson's moon signs, 5 star all the way! Diana Ross was not happy with just having millions, her Moon in Taurus drove her to marry a billionaire! Bernie Madoff wasn't merely happy with a few millions, he had to have hundreds of millions!

Haven't met someone yet with their Moon in Taurus who wasn't emanating with charm.

My Moon-in Taurus sister-in-law is so hated by relatives, no point in trying to confront this woman, because the minute you attempt to say: You Bitc !, ever single time, that overwhelming charm will completely dis-arm you!

"I thought you were really going to let her have it, next time you saw her! What happened?"

"I suddenly got tongue-tied!"

Old 07-22-2016, 12:43 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,674,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bewitchyou View Post
Well i don't believe in horoscopes..but i find astrology to be very interesting but also extremely complicated at the same time. Also, does our natal charts limit us for our whole lives? What if someone has little to no water signs in their chart, does that mean they are incapable of feeling emotions? If they have little to no air, does that mean said person is unable to talk or communicate well with others??

I think it's best to approach astrology as a science. Google Debra Silverman, i find listening to her very interesting, in fact, she just published a book on the four elements (earth, air, water, fire) and how to "balance them" in our everyday lives, and forget what your natal charts says (use it as a tool but don't depend on it)..
Well, since you brought it up - I too, never thought anything of "Daily Horoscopes", but I felt an actual chart created for a person would be more involved and to the point. I once had liked reading books that discussed planetary placements, the elements and how they figure into one's personality and feel there is something to it.

I had one old book that discussed how Mars and Libra placements would be really what to consider regarding a love interest, being indicative of one's romantic inclinations and personality, determined through birth year tables the author had listed. I would look up profiles of guys I was seeing and ignore it if it "was bad", wanting to see how things went, only to eventually realize what was said in their profile was accurate ((chill)).

Later on, I would sometimes wonder about a celebrity that I would get a vibe about - good or bad - and check their profile, which has been interesting. Recently, though not caring at all about Taylor Swift as a singer or otherwise, I thought it might be interesting to see her profile from the book, since I would hear of a trail of men in relation to her, with guys suddenly cutting off.

Now, the book author is very descriptive, lots of adjectives, phrasing in his own way, also classifying one in the category of A B C D, depending upon the balance of elements, etc. - A & B being more balanced, with C & D on the low end. I had taken a photo of the page to share with someone, so since I have it, take a look if you like - (having been kind of what I expected). Venus in Aquarius, Mars in Scorpio:

Last edited by In2itive_1; 05-18-2017 at 06:39 PM..

Old 07-22-2016, 01:20 AM

12,441 posts, read 14,874,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
...you could either hate him or love him...
I love an exact science.

Old 07-22-2016, 05:24 AM

977 posts, read 1,011,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijlover View Post
Part of Donald Trump sits inside you somewhere (shared Leo Ascendant, Gemini Sun, Moon Sagittarius and Venus in Cancer), and you could either hate him or love him.

Lots of Air: Mercury/Sun in Airy Gemini, Mars in Airy Libra, Uranus/Neptune in Airy Aquarius, which may not mean much to you. And where's the Earth for groundedness?

You could certainly make a super-salesman some day, a lawyer, a judge, a politician and a jack-of-all-trades.

So many strongly flavored Gemini's, with their scattered energies, become jack-of-all-trades, due to their getting bored so easily, and the inability to go to the finish line with their projects/goals. This is where a more grounded, earthy partner could come in handy. You tell this person you have this goal, and this person will hold the red hot poker to your behind until the goal is accomplished.

My brother shares your Sun/Moon/Mercury positions and he's a jack-of-all-trades, he can fix any car, rewire and replumb a house, he can even renovate an entire house, which he's done 5X over. But he has a pushy, grounded wife holding that red hot poker!

No problems sleeping, no insomnia problems?

No more comments!
Thanks! I have to say your pretty good! I do struggle with keeping interest. So there is definitely some truth to it! So now I have a question again LOL, so how do you bring the whole picture together like does having a Leo ascendant with a Gemini sun affect each other? Or how about my moon in Sagittarius does that effect my sun in Gemini or ascendant? Is so could you site an example? Thanks again!

Old 07-22-2016, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seattle4321 View Post
Thanks! I have to say your pretty good! I do struggle with keeping interest. So there is definitely some truth to it! So now I have a question again LOL, so how do you bring the whole picture together like does having a Leo ascendant with a Gemini sun affect each other? Or how about my moon in Sagittarius does that effect my sun in Gemini or ascendant? Is so could you site an example? Thanks again!
There are Astrologers who can spend a lifetime meditating on their charts, I'm still doing it 30 years later.

JP Morgan once said: Astrology is for millionaires!

My chart pointed out architect, many years ago, and I pacify those desires with millions of Lego bricks. Architecture is the 2nd oldest profession, and I'd be desiring to design any number of iconic towers in the world, and only a very few well-known architects get those jobs. And how many years of study, and college student debt to arrive there, and be relegated in a large architecture firm to designing freeway bridges, which one architect, I know, is relegated to! No thanks! Yes, if I had taken that direction, I could have starved to death! I'm not a millionaire!

Your Moon and Sun are quite compatible, IMO, so no big warfare to face there. My Moon and Sun are such strangers to one another, it's a constant battle, been going on for 60+ years. You Asc. is also quite compatible with your other personal placements.

Let's just hope you don't get carried away with vanity, later on, as that Ascendant, like Trump's, lends itself to hair loss. I know one Leo Ascendant, lost his hair, and spent untold amounts of money for hair transplants.

Sagittarius rules organized religion, and I've known too many Saj Moon's who went over the deep end as religious fanatics. My brother, a niece, a cousin, and brother-in-law all have Saj Moon's and they're Jesus people to the hilt! Saj also rules over foreign travel, Gemini over short domestic travel, and yet you'll find many Saj Moon's who have never crossed the Atlantic or Pacific, prefer to see it all through Google Earth and movies!

Bring the whole picture together? Why would I want to deprive you of the fun in doing that?

Old 07-22-2016, 11:12 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,296,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Have you had any luck with that? I guess you won't know if their future predictions are right on until you get to the future, right? Let us know when you get there.
Here's a link to the most significant sign to come, next fall. I love this and quite frankly, am waiting with great anticipation. No one can ever tell me God isn't in charge.

Enjoy!

Signs of the End - The Great Sign of 2017
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal