Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2023, 11:12 AM

130,122 posts, read 12,082,762 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
Do I need proof? It's pretty obvious. You know tangible proof isn't always necessary to figure out what it happening.

I don't agree, and I'm not continuing this back and forth because I'm not going to be responsible for a thread closing. Post away, I won't be responding, and probably not reading because I already know what will be said.

We have to agree to disagree at this point.
I dislike P.A. more than H & M. He is not getting a pass, but he also keeps a low profile. I am pretty sure if you started a thread on P.A. you would get many posts expressing their dislike of him.

PH & MM make themselves targets by giving interviews & saying spiteful things.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2023, 11:44 AM

1,380 posts, read 722,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathrunner View Post
You obviously don't read the updates because your mind is made up and that's not very admirable.

What astounds me is the absolute hatred for Prince Harry and his wife while Andrew gets a pass. I find that despicable. And why do people insist over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again on spewing vitriol about Prince Harry and his wife huh? Why is that, huh? What is the point of the endless seemingly unresolvable hatred? That's on them while Prince Harry and Meghan are living their lives.

I guess y'all think that they should just come out and say "hey guess what people? You're right! We're the most terrible people on earth! We should be executed in the public square with throngs of you yelling epithets at us!"

I'll tell you why the hatred is endless. It's because they are addicted to the dark side. The negativity. They live in a sea of darkness and negativity and they don't keep it contained. They spew it outward at certain individuals. Prince Harry and his wife are only the latest people who are the victims of it. Those who are the addicted to darkness and hatred will move on to their next victims and not soon enough. There should actually be no victims at all. Living in darkness and spewing hate is not the way to go.
As I have stated on this thread... I don't hate any of them. I dislike to varying degrees. Clearly, a big difference.

But I will say your above statement makes it "appear" you are as hateful of those who spew their hate towards H&M. Just sayin'. It can go both ways.

Old 09-10-2023, 02:41 PM

3,234 posts, read 3,189,384 times
Exactly. I just read in the NY Post that a $2500 per night suite at the Hyatt was booked by Invictus for Harry and Meghan. This is for 8 nights. For a couple that claims to be so devoted to charity, they certainly know how to put their hands out first.

I stand by my comments—they are hypocrites and liars and deserve the scrutiny and criticism that comes their way. As for Andrew, he’s kept quiet, and maybe they should do the same.

Old 09-10-2023, 11:41 PM

2,334 posts, read 847,073 times
Yeah and what's wrong with Motel 6 ? Economy rates, clean rooms. Oh wait ! Motel 6 don't have a chain in Germany

Old 09-11-2023, 08:34 AM

1,380 posts, read 722,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Austen View Post
Yeah and what's wrong with Motel 6 ? Economy rates, clean rooms. Oh wait ! Motel 6 don't have a chain in Germany
haha! But Germany must have an equivalent to Motel 6? But you know, that 2500.00 a night is most likely not being paid by them anyway.

Old 09-11-2023, 08:35 AM

130,122 posts, read 12,082,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villabella22201 View Post
haha! But Germany must have an equivalent to Motel 6? But you know, that 2500.00 a night is most likely not being paid by them anyway.
Heavens forbid they stay in a place with commoners

Old 09-11-2023, 09:54 AM

2,334 posts, read 847,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villabella22201 View Post
Course they're not paying for it and maybe the Duchess of Sussex is complaining about the color of the silken velvet curtain drapes. You know she always has something to complain about. The hotel staff I'm sure are falling over themselves to ensure that "Alles ist in Ordnung" poor devils
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom