Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2012, 09:51 AM

5,347 posts, read 10,192,782 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
I don't even bother with the DC nightlife anymore, just try to meet girls during the day/late evening. I go to bookstores or coffee shops, the DC nightlife/club life is pitiful, I don't think any major city in America has it worse in that regard.
If you can't meet any women in DC at clubs then maybe your game needs to be retooled. Try revamping your wardrobe or a new haircut. DC is nightlife is cool. I have never ever had a problem meeting women here. NEVER. LOL

Old 01-03-2012, 11:52 AM

355 posts, read 789,056 times
yea maybe dudes need to step thier game up..i added 8 new numbers to my phonebook new years eve hanging around u st and adams morgan.. it was too easy lol oh and thats 8 out of 8 i went at..perfect night

i have partied in pretty much evry major city except NYC.. dc nitelife is one of the best in my opinion.. there are wayyyyyyy too many clubs here of all variety for u not to find a spot u like

Old 01-03-2012, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC2PG View Post
yea maybe dudes need to step thier game up..i added 8 new numbers to my phonebook new years eve hanging around u st and adams morgan.. it was too easy lol oh and thats 8 out of 8 i went at..perfect night

i have partied in pretty much evry major city except NYC.. dc nitelife is one of the best in my opinion.. there are wayyyyyyy too many clubs here of all variety for u not to find a spot u like
There are too many women in DC to complain about not getting any action. I have a hard time understanding how dudes can't meet any women. It's puzzling! LLS

Old 01-03-2012, 01:11 PM

339 posts, read 838,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
If you can't meet any women in DC at clubs then maybe your game needs to be retooled. Try revamping your wardrobe or a new haircut. DC is nightlife is cool. I have never ever had a problem meeting women here. NEVER. LOL
Quote:

I don't know where you guys are going. Almost every time I've been out in DC it's a total sausagefest. Props for getting all those numbers! If I bar hopped from Admo to u st I'd be lucky to even SEE 8 attractive chics the whole night.

That's why you have to respect DC dudes. Outnumbered 300 to 1 and they still come thru!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh6JeO5aDEU

Harooooo!!!

Old 01-03-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh8 View Post
I don't know where you guys are going. Almost every time I've been out in DC it's a total sausagefest. Props for getting all those numbers! If I bar hopped from Admo to u st I'd be lucky to even SEE 8 attractive chics the whole night.

That's why you have to respect DC dudes. Outnumbered 300 to 1 and they still come thru!

300 end scene - YouTube

Harooooo!!!
I had a friend in high school who made every excuse in the book not to talk to females. Too short, too tall, too fat, too small. After a while, we just assumed that he wasn't into women. We were right. There are no perfect females out here. Most of the gorgeous ones have mental issues. Most of the ugly ones have issues. You have to play your hand if you want to win. Women are everywhere in the DMV. Start a conversation and see what happens. All they can say is no.

Old 01-03-2012, 04:51 PM

339 posts, read 838,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest View Post
I had a friend in high school who made every excuse in the book not to talk to females. Too short, too tall, too fat, too small. After a while, we just assumed that he wasn't into women. We were right. There are no perfect females out here. Most of the gorgeous ones have mental issues. Most of the ugly ones have issues. You have to play your hand if you want to win. Women are everywhere in the DMV. Start a conversation and see what happens. All they can say is no.
I have friends like that too. It's not an issue I have. I have no problems approaching women. The problem with DC's nightlife has nothing to do with the women. It has something to do with the LACK of women.
Ratio's you see on the weekend are horrible.

Old 01-03-2012, 06:27 PM

2,013 posts, read 3,555,093 times
Quote:
i added 8 new numbers to my phonebook new years eve hanging around u st and adams morgan.. it was too easy lol oh and thats 8 out of 8 i went at..perfect night
And how old are you, again?

Old 01-03-2012, 07:01 PM

Location: Standing outside of heaven, wating for God to come and get me.
1,382 posts, read 3,725,465 times
DC has a lot of females, but very few dimes. I can agree with that statement. I was looking at the Oregon and Stanford cheerleaders and fans on TV yesterday and shook my head.

Old 01-03-2012, 07:19 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,951,944 times
Quote:

Riiiiight...lol. DC nightlife blows for the most part, the big clubs are ghetto, the smaller bars are all generally sausagefests. I doubt you've partied in any major city in America if you can say its better than LA, Miami, Chicago etc. Maybe if you're black though lol.

Old 01-03-2012, 07:31 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,164,397 times
I've been to clubs in Vegas several times, believe me, DC doesn't come close. Not even in the same galaxy. Just on the beauty of the women in Vegas blows anything DC has to offer.

Miami is the same thing, there's just so many more women available. NYC too, and the difference between those two cities and DC is that in DC, guys have to do all the work to get the chick while the other two cities, its sorta more even, you would see girls picking up guys, etc etc. Just speaking from what I've seen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC