Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2015, 10:45 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,971,723 times

Advertisements

As I sit here rubbing my chin trying to figure out how to reach out and virtually smack somebody, I am sure Rihanna's boy friend and the nature boy rick flair will tag team this refugee... (you figure that one out )

Quote:
Louisiana has been kept in the dark about those seeking refuge in the state. It is irresponsible and severely disconcerting to place individuals, who may have ties to ISIS, in a state without the state’s knowledge or involvement.

As Governor of Louisiana, I demand information about the Syrian refugees being placed in Louisiana in hopes that the night of horror in Paris is not duplicated here.
Louisiana Group Responsible For Settling Refugees Admits To Losing Track of Syrian Refugee - Breitbart

Quote:
“State Leaders say they have located the Syrian Refugee who settled in Baton Rouge… then left. They say after the Syrian left Baton Rouge, the refugee went to the nation’s capital.
Quote:
The Executive Director of the group told WBRZ that they help refugees settle, but they don’t track them to see where they go. “We’re at the receiving end,” Executive Director of Catholic Charities, Chad Aguillard said. “We receive them, we welcome them into our community and help them resettle. There has been a lot of commotion and fear with Syrians. The fear is justified, but we have to check that against reality.”
Whoopsie – Missing Syrian “Refugee” Found In Washington DC… | The Last Refuge
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC