Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2021, 10:48 AM

6,227 posts, read 3,409,932 times

Advertisements

Clallam County - Coronavirus Information
Is it time to go mask less regardless of what Berry says.

Old 06-08-2021, 02:26 AM

527 posts, read 386,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusVelo View Post
That would be great, but there’s still mixed results on studies.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...158-2/fulltext
The Lancet is controlled by the NIH via studying/research funding determinations.

Peer reviewed science is becoming only if the powers that be want it to be reviewed

Old 06-08-2021, 02:27 AM

527 posts, read 386,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 509 View Post
Today, Governor Inslee just threw away his ”metrics” and said King and Snohomish County do not have to move back a phase.

Governor Inslee just makes up things to suit the ”political” winds as they blow.

Is THAT MISLEADING THE PUBLIC??

I think it is much worse than that. He is putting the public health at risk for personal political gain.

So will the vaccinations kick into effect before more people die due to Governor Inslee ignoring his OWN metrics??
Anyone else notice they stopped reporting hospitalizations and ICU numbers on the state dashboard ?

Old 06-10-2021, 11:00 AM

An article in our local paper (PDN) today tells the story about 15 people (patients and staff) in a local nursing home that has been recently infected by the Wuhan virus....My question is simple... why, at this late date of virus infection and deaths, wasn't all nursing homes/long term facilities patients and staff targeted and given the vaccine and at a top priority.
Who is at faulty here, the local health officials, state officials or the nursing/long care facilities themselves?

Since nursing home and long care facilities seem to be the heart of the most infections and deaths, seem to reasonable that they should have been the highest priority and first to get the vaccine.

Am I wrong?

Old 06-10-2021, 03:50 PM

1,066 posts, read 892,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
An article in our local paper (PDN) today tells the story about 15 people (patients and staff) in a local nursing home that has been recently infected by the Wuhan virus....My question is simple... why, at this late date of virus infection and deaths, wasn't all nursing homes/long term facilities patients and staff targeted and given the vaccine and at a top priority.
Who is at faulty here, the local health officials, state officials or the nursing/long care facilities themselves?

Since nursing home and long care facilities seem to be the heart of the most infections and deaths, seem to reasonable that they should have been the highest priority and first to get the vaccine.

Am I wrong?
I’m shocked they weren’t vaccinated months ago.

Old 06-18-2021, 01:07 PM

367 posts, read 304,624 times
Quote:
Simple conclusion. The governor wants them to die.

Otherwise he would have marched down there himself and jabbed their arms while holding them at gunpoint to make sure they didn’t resist.

Old 06-18-2021, 05:56 PM

3,573 posts, read 2,882,281 times
Quote:
That population was the 1st or 2nd eligible, should have been done by January. That said, they can't hold those seniors down and jab them w/o consent.

Old 06-19-2021, 09:42 AM

8,736 posts, read 8,669,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sockeye66 View Post
That population was the 1st or 2nd eligible, should have been done by January. That said, they can't hold those seniors down and jab them w/o consent.
I thought for sure this would be a requirement but I checked the CDC website and it’s not.

Good grief…

If kids have to be vaccinated for things before public school then old and ailing adults should be vaccinated against this before group care.

Old 06-19-2021, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sockeye66 View Post
If seniors don't want the vaccine then they will have to suffer the consequence.

But if the virus came their way because of the staff refused the vaccine and did a poor job of informing their patients of not getting the virus shot, they were/are responsible for their patients getting the virus they also should suffer the consequence and maybe sued by the patients family. To me this shows a total lack of responsibly toward their patients of the facility leadership and staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsaucermom View Post
I thought for sure this would be a requirement but I checked the CDC website and it’s not.

Good grief…

If kids have to be vaccinated for things before public school then old and ailing adults should be vaccinated against this before group care.
Good point...but the CDC also said that children under 18 have little or no chance at getting the virus.
Another point is if about 60% of Washington's population has been vaccinated and there has been about 450K cases which means they can not be reinfected. That means over about 80%, counting children, of the total Washington population of 7.7 Million can not get the virus except in very rare cases.
It should have been a long term facilities entry requirement for all patient receive vaccines to protect all the other patients both before and after entry.

Old 07-23-2021, 10:58 AM

Today Clallam/Jefferson county health Guru Berry said we should be in another mandatory mask indoor mandate whether you are vaccinated or not by the Monday the 26th of July.

Does this chart dated July 19th tell anyone that a mask mandate if necessary?
Clallam County - Coronavirus Information
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington