Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2021, 01:11 PM

8,736 posts, read 8,671,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Wow something I heard on the news....during the last 12 months (2020) that Trump was in office there were 352K deaths related to the Wuhan virus but now after only 9 months that Biden has been in office there has been 353K deaths related to the virus.
The liberals/progressive spent all of 2020 blaming Trump for the large amount of virus deaths but seem not interested in the deaths under Biden....why is that?
Simple: They moved from blaming Trump himself in 2020 to blaming his supporters in 2021.

Old 10-08-2021, 11:15 AM

6,227 posts, read 3,411,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechAndy View Post
If you take it one step further…
I would wager that the totals earlier in the pandemic were not properly counted.
Meaning if you were on your deathbed with something like cancer or whatever and had covid as well you were a covid victim.
True and in Oregon they counted traffic deaths as a Covid death if it was determined he/she had the virus during an autopsy. Why because they got more federal money for a Covid death than other reasons.

Old 10-08-2021, 11:17 AM

5,281 posts, read 3,077,727 times
Yeah I was going to say that too but it sounds so darn crazy I thought nobody would believe me and didn’t feel like arguing with a Karen .

Old 10-08-2021, 06:20 PM

1,369 posts, read 714,758 times
Quote:
Wow something I heard on the news....during the last 12 months (2020) that Trump was in office there were 352K deaths related to the Wuhan virus but now after only 9 months that Biden has been in office there has been 353K deaths related to the virus.
The liberals/progressive spent all of 2020 blaming Trump for the large amount of virus deaths but seem not interested in the deaths under Biden....why is that?
I guess lockdowns work. Vaccines work. Who is dying now? The unvaccinated. Those pretending Covid doesn’t exist. At this point, if you are healthy and you get Covid and die because you didn’t get the vaccine and the Covid lottery came up with your number… that’s on you.

Still doesn’t justify you spreading the disease. And I’d prefer that people stay healthy and happy, not get Covid. How devastating for your family.

Old 10-08-2021, 08:46 PM

367 posts, read 304,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcos View Post
I guess lockdowns work. Vaccines work. Who is dying now? The unvaccinated. Those pretending Covid doesn’t exist. At this point, if you are healthy and you get Covid and die because you didn’t get the vaccine and the Covid lottery came up with your number… that’s on you.

Still doesn’t justify you spreading the disease. And I’d prefer that people stay healthy and happy, not get Covid. How devastating for your family.
Nope. Lockdowns certainly don’t work to stop virus spread. Science and data support this.

Vaccinated also spread disease. Why do you hate your family?

What else you got for us?

Old 10-09-2021, 10:54 AM

6,227 posts, read 3,411,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcos View Post

Lock downs has caused more death than normal..like suicide due to depression...and family stress. It has created lost of income to millions upon millions.
The spread and flip flopping of information by our health officials and the left wing media has caused many people to do things that was not necessary. Like masks are not necessary one day the next day they are and thee next day you should wear two or three masks. Six foot social distancing one day than down to 3 feet the next day. Vaccination is safe but you still have to wear a mask and social distance because you can still spread the virus? What the hell is the reason for all of this....maybe to control the weak minded.
Vaccines work? I got both my virus shots way back in Feb/Mar and in September I got tested positive. Now they are talking about a third shot. I really think it has more to due with drug manufactor profit margins.

FYI here in Clallam county we have had a least five vaccinated deaths (that have been reported?) in just the past few weeks.

Old 10-09-2021, 02:07 PM

5,281 posts, read 3,077,727 times
Just to add a couple more items to the unhealthiness of it

Unemployment is up.
Alcoholism is up.
Violent crimes are up
Drug abuse is up.
Divorce is is probably up.
Theft is up.

But there are some things that are down.

Quality of education is down.
Quality of life is down.
Benefit and and pension credits are down.
First time home buyers are down.
Presidential approval is down.

These items are only off the top of my head.
I’m sure there are more items to add but most people of privilege don’t see much of these negatives

Old 10-09-2021, 03:05 PM

9,182 posts, read 12,130,809 times
If all this madness continues for a little longer, I have to seriously consider moving to another state or even country.

Old 10-10-2021, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerp View Post
Nope. Lockdowns certainly don’t work to stop virus spread. Science and data support this.

Vaccinated also spread disease. Why do you hate your family?

What else you got for us?
Well, last year we had strong lockdowns to fight Covid and keep it down. And it worked. Numbers would have been much higher without locking down. We had spikes when we opened and people took risks, some died.

This year, we have vaccination. And that works too. But it doesn’t help those who don’t get vaxxed, hence the disease spreads among them and the deaths. Those who are vaxxed are many times less likely to catch the disease, thus many times less likely to spread it. If they catch the delta variant, they can still spread it, but still less likely to catch delta thus ultimately less likely to spread it.

If we locked down again now, that would help the unvaxxed. But we don’t have to, we have vaccinations. So again, the higher deaths this year is because no one, including the unvaxxed, are trying to protect the unvaxxed.

Except Biden. He is working as hard as possible to help the unvaxxed with his mandates. I guess he feels responsible for all Americans, even those who refuse to help themselves.

Old 10-10-2021, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Lock downs has caused more death than normal..like suicide due to depression...and family stress. It has created lost of income to millions upon millions.
The spread and flip flopping of information by our health officials and the left wing media has caused many people to do things that was not necessary. Like masks are not necessary one day the next day they are and thee next day you should wear two or three masks. Six foot social distancing one day than down to 3 feet the next day. Vaccination is safe but you still have to wear a mask and social distance because you can still spread the virus? What the hell is the reason for all of this....maybe to control the weak minded.
Vaccines work? I got both my virus shots way back in Feb/Mar and in September I got tested positive. Now they are talking about a third shot. I really think it has more to due with drug manufactor profit margins.

FYI here in Clallam county we have had a least five vaccinated deaths (that have been reported?) in just the past few weeks.
Lockdowns do cause a lot of stress. That’s why we worked so hard on vaccines. What’s more stressful is mass death. When that happens, people stay home anyway so you get deaths + lockdown instead of just lockdowns

All of this has been explained but you aren’t willing to listen. Stop fixating on 3 or six feet. Use your common sense. Don’t go places where you can be exposed if you can help it. Popping into a store? Consider how packed, how long you have to be there, if it’s got all open windows, etc. Wear a KN95 mask, wear it tight across your face. Don’t half do it. Be consistent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington