Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2021, 10:43 AM

6,227 posts, read 3,409,932 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botev1912 View Post
This is disturbing. They have higher vaccination rates and many with natural protection (something like 90% of adults with antibodies from vaccination or infection) and yet they could be facing another lockdown.
Another??? I don't think we got out of the last lock down. Actually we haven't gotten entirely out of the first lock down.

Old 11-03-2021, 11:40 AM

1,495 posts, read 1,672,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Two more vaccinated die in Clallam county.....I wonder what the actually count between deaths of vaccinated and unvaccinated are. I am guessing closer to 20% of those vaccinated. Long way from the CDC estimated of 95% safe.
Why don't you look for figures rather than guessing and then claiming the CDC is wrong based on your guess.

Old 11-04-2021, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmition View Post
Why don't you look for figures rather than guessing and then claiming the CDC is wrong based on your guess.
I don't know what you are talking about! I report what our local paper has reported on people vaccinated and their death....no guess there only what they report.
As far as the CDC goes I find over the past nearly two years they have been wrong or misleading a lot. Anthony Fauci has been all over the map pertaining to both the vaccines and mask....First he said masks were not necessary and on to as many as three masks.....try to keep up.
Just for your information...there has been more Covid deaths so far this year than before the vaccine was put out for the public in late 2020 when there were no vaccines.
Quote:
Oct 8 2021....Despite widely available vaccines and Mr. Biden’s pledge to handle the coronavirus better than his predecessor after taking office Jan. 20, Johns Hopkins’ Coronavirus Research Center reported that, as of Wednesday afternoon, 353,000 Americans had died this year. That surpassed the 352,000 who died from March 2020, when the pandemic started, to December, when the Food and Drug Administration first gave emergency authorization for vaccines.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...biden-trump-j/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fa...eal/ar-AAKDKsP

Old 11-04-2021, 12:30 PM

1,495 posts, read 1,672,636 times
Quote:
I don't know what you are talking about!
You don't even know what you are talking about, I don't expect you to know what anyone else is. You literally said you were guessing.
Quote:
I am guessing closer to 20%
Quote:
Just for your information...there has been more Covid deaths so far this year than before the vaccine was put out for the public in late 2020 when there were no vaccines.
It's almost as if the lockdown restrictions were lifted and lots more people got infected.

Old 11-04-2021, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmition View Post
You don't even know what you are talking about, I don't expect you to know what anyone else is. You literally said you were guessing.
Of course it was a guess because the health officials won't tell the public what those stat are...duh

Quote:
It's almost as if the lockdown restrictions were lifted and lots more people got infected.
If the vaccine has been effective why are people still getting the virus even after getting fully vaccinated?
There has been a continuous restrictions in place since about March 2020 both masks and proof of vaccines.....why haven't you noticed.
What I have been saying that vaccinated people (and I am one of them) have gotten the virus months after getting the vaccine and a larger number than what the makers of the vaccine has said would get Covid-19 and reported deaths have been in opinion are quite high.
Does that make sense?

Old 11-04-2021, 05:00 PM

1,369 posts, read 714,369 times
All these questions have been asked and answered about 500 times. If people don’t want to know, they don’t want to know.

Old 11-05-2021, 10:49 AM

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/05/10519...-history-comic

Quick read: graphic comic on the history of vaccines and US school mandates.

Old 11-05-2021, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcos View Post
All these questions have been asked and answered about 500 times. If people don’t want to know, they don’t want to know.
Asked yes but unfortunately most of those question have not been answered.
Except if asked you are told you are a racist which is meant to shut people up.
Stop talking...government knows best.
Just ask parents who want a say in the children's education.

Old 11-05-2021, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Asked yes but unfortunately most of those question have not been answered.
Except if asked you are told you are a racist which is meant to shut people up.
Stop talking...government knows best.
Just ask parents who want a say in the children's education.
I’ve specifically answered you several times and never accused you of racism, to my recollection. I have come to understand that some who post questions here aren’t actually looking for answers, but to make their opinions known. Or, they don’t trust trustworthy sources and have a generalized mistrust that leads them to predetermined beliefs.

I don’t think that’s constructive but its certainly a valid use of a forum.

Old 11-05-2021, 12:57 PM

9,182 posts, read 12,128,391 times
Who would have thought

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58726775
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington