Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2008, 08:54 AM

34 posts, read 164,903 times

Advertisements

Hello! I am SOOO excited to be writing that I will be leaving for Gig Harbor Washington for a trip/employment/house search!!! YEAH! It's our 10th anniversary and my husband knows that that's all I wanted! YESSS!

So... I know I've mentioned this before, BUT ... my husband is a licensed general contractor out here in California (I only say this alll the time because unlike what we were told by the Washington state licensing board, becoming a contractor out here is like having teeth pulled. They check everything, everything! Ugh! What a long journey that was)! But, he is extremely experienced and talented and will make a great employee to an employer while we are out there "starting over" for our kids. I was wondering if anyone knows of some of the larger construction companies that he can go in and talk to in person (finding employment online has proven difficult, to say the least). He's looking over my shoulder and asked me to mention, metal stud framers, too. BUT, we'll take any company (after all, beggers cannot be choosers and you all have helped me out sooo much in my research and quest to move to Gig Harbor). THANKS!

Thank you all!
Thank you.
Thank you.
THANK YOU!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
View detailed profiles of: