Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2014, 07:04 AM

1 posts, read 672 times

Advertisements

Here is a list of many unhappy neighbors letting others know in a very funny way how unhappy they are. I could have written many of these lovely notes myself, because their dogs barking, kids screaming are driving me up the wall most days.
Enjoy.
The Most Entertaining Obnoxious Or Completely Insane Notes Written To Neighbors | Thinking Of You | Happy Place

Old 09-14-2014, 07:36 AM

4,439 posts, read 5,522,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I drank alcohol without knowing it. I was offered it by my best friend and told it was non alcoholic. It was a trick.

Now god will never forgive me .
For doing something that wasn't even your fault?

Stuff like this is why I'm agnostic - sure makes it easier to live a guilt-free life...lol.

Old 09-14-2014, 07:43 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,414,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozenn View Post
In high school I knew a girl who would get drunk after half a pint of beer. Guess if you aren't accustomed to it or have predispositions small amounts can have big effects. Though I'm sure Adi weights much more than her.

This is what always got me in my uni years. You know that shot is one too many, but still you can't help it. But now at 24 people don't leave the tipsy stage anymore, being really drunk is becoming less and less socially acceptable. Last blackout I had was because I thought it was a good idea to do [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reverse_bungee"]reverse bungee[/URL] while almost drunk.
That's very true! When I am older I will definitely not drink so much (at least in public anyway lol) Hahaha thankfully I have never done something that stupid when I am drunk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerwhale View Post
I don't get whats so fun about getting drunk.

I'd rather go to the mall or cinema. I love watching films and eating out.

You haven't been drunk before, until then you will never know what it's like. Being tipsy is a great feeling, you will feel free from everything, way more social and talkative, and have a great time.

Quote:
I drank alcohol without knowing it. I was offered it by my best friend and told it was non alcoholic. It was a trick.

If your 'God' doesn't forgive you for drinking something that he supposedly created on Earth, then something there is not right. If there even was a God, I don't think he would care if humans drank alcohol.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:09 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,217,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStarDelight View Post
For doing something that wasn't even your fault?

Stuff like this is why I'm agnostic - sure makes it easier to live a guilt-free life...lol.
Well, I at least learned something new yesterday. Apple Cider is alcoholic and unfit for me to drink. So is pina colada (which once again was a trick played on me during the sophomore undergraduate days ).

I've offended god not once, but twice in my lifetime . In hinduism, the only way to reprieve myself is to head up to the ganges glacier in winter, immerse myself in the partially icy headwaters, and meditate for 1 whole day without food or water with at most sincerity and concentration.

Time to plan a hiking trip here during christmas vacation. Hey, at least it will be very cold. Average temperature is -21.5 C at the summit .

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Th...472b4804fbb0a9

So here is what my friend who went up there did:

Day 1-5:Head up

Day 6: Drink and party like INSANE on reaching the summit (Im gonna reprieve myself anyways, might as well have fun before doing it )

Day 7: A day of meditation at the glacier in traditional Indian clothes.

Day 8: Snowboarding, skiing, and eating (I'd be mad hungry after not eating for 1 day)

Day 9-14: Head back down

Would you be interested in joining ?

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 09-14-2014 at 08:47 AM..

Old 09-14-2014, 08:20 AM

3,400 posts, read 3,207,937 times
All religions are ignorant trust me.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:23 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,388,854 times
You you joined a could days ago yet you over 200 posts already! With 62 posts a day hahaha.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:37 AM

13,489 posts, read 9,036,858 times
Quote:
OMG, I got drunk today without realizing it.

Now my religious sanctity is all gone, and dad's gonna kill me dude .
How is your Dad going to know????

Quote:

I will let you into a little secret.... God does not exist. There is nothing to forgive. Just have fun & live your life otherwise stop bleating on about your religion & become a monk or something...

It seems like you are seeking validation from others about leaving your religion behind, everyone has backed you with this, yet you still complain on a daily basis that your religion is controlling your life...

Old 09-14-2014, 08:41 AM

12,278 posts, read 9,461,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irlinit View Post
You haven't been drunk before, until then you will never know what it's like. Being tipsy is a great feeling, you will feel free from everything, way more social and talkative, and have a great time.
To me it would not be worth the sickness feeling afterward. It feels like I'm the only person in the world who drinks alcohol regularly yet has never been intoxicated.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
You you joined a could days ago yet you over 200 posts already! With 62 posts a day hahaha.
P London you and him are on here everyday 24/7.

I don't know why you are living in London where there is a bucket load of things to do.

Old 09-14-2014, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamingGalah! View Post
How is your Dad going to know????

I will let you into a little secret.... God does not exist. There is nothing to forgive. Just have fun & live your life otherwise stop bleating on about your religion & become a monk or something...

It seems like you are seeking validation from others about leaving your religion behind, everyone has backed you with this, yet you still complain on a daily basis that your religion is controlling your life...
God does exist.
Not sure about his god though, he's not a christian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather