Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2014, 09:27 PM

3 posts, read 2,664 times

Advertisements

Just joined this site to respond to thread re freezing to death in car homeless and what do you know the threads gone after registering and simple searches bring me to ppl talking about gifts for the holidays etc. I've bn living n car n CO near Denver almost 3 mos. person n thread said CO better state bc if Obama if homeless and or live n car. It's patently false. Only shelters in region occupying third if state are in LoDo which has come a long way but shelters there are only option are full and it's crack town. 4 case wkers w my Kaiser plan plus 3 cops from county, local city and state patrol ask why no shelter. See above. I was evicted during the unfolding of dx for disability w sux qualifying factors end August 2014 and landlord by new laws cldnt evict me but they did. Landlord JRK Big corp I'm too tired to fight it. Family and friends bailed as disability is convoluted involves mult head injuries, Neuro disorder fired from too many jobs to count due to disability and I was too foggy to understand I cld fight it all. Thanks lk fwd to fading to black within 4 hrs tonight as it will dip to -5 by 3am and I can't do this anymore. Goodbye cruel world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2014, 09:29 PM

That's six qualifying disabilities not sux. Par for course

Old 11-11-2014, 09:34 PM

Last but not least human services in county AND Ynited Way ("just call 211 from anywhere and they'll get you to immed emerg shelter") untrue and during 211 calls updated United Way in the real deal with response if Hold on let me update my database. By the time you research all thus yourself wks have elapsed and voila its arctic. Co has mo housing assist save for if you have KIDS. Sorry I'm not as important bc I used birth control and didn't hv 4 kids allotting endless benefits unavailable to a divorced woman or even married.

Old 11-11-2014, 10:24 PM

855 posts, read 771,341 times
You really need to find a shelter during this cold weather. Put the politics aside for a minute and do whatever you can to find a place to stay - that should be your focus right now, because this weather is very unsafe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather