Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2015, 12:28 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,594,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Half the people I went to school with in northeast PA came from places like Elizabeth, Paterson, Morristown, and Parsippany, so for me the "normal part" of Jersey is the north

Ah the Hitler kind. With or without the megalomaniac genocidal tendencies? In any way, you can't expect almost 50% of a country to support an ideology that goes against their very biological makeup. You should try being more social and not so withdrawn you live in Jersey, go to the beach and meet some hunk instead of being cooped up
His personality is quite odd so I think his options are limited to skinheads and neo-Nazis. I certainly wouldn't date him - the type of crap he posts on here is an immediate red flag. You don't get involved with people like that unless you want a ton of baggage.

Old 08-20-2015, 12:46 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,412,128 times
F*** this month. Absolute nightmare. Cloudy pretty much everyday, been gloomy all day once again.. could have had the lights on hours ago.. this isn't summer

F*** that cold blob in the Atlantic, right up the ***, I could take average/slightly below average conditions if it was at least hitting average sunshine figures, but at the moment we are heading for a month with only 60% of average sunshine amount

AND this is after having the two cloudiest Augusts on record within the last 8 years already What the hell has happened to this month

Old 08-20-2015, 12:47 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,594,102 times
We had sun today. Quite nice in general.

Cloud doesn't bother me much though, as long as it's warm.

Old 08-20-2015, 12:50 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,817,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
some* leftists and also rightists, basically extremes
No you didn't: //www.city-data.com/forum/40014592-post4500.html

"It said I was left wing, which is strange because I don't see myself as an annoying prat."

Old 08-20-2015, 12:57 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,412,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
We had sun today. Quite nice in general.

Cloud doesn't bother me much though, as long as it's warm.
We haven't even hit 100 hours for the month yet, in a month that averages over 200 hours!! Looking outside and it has been gloomy all day.. I seriously cannot handle cloudy days like this.. I must have some type of SAD, because I need a lot more sunshine than we are getting right now for sure..

Old 08-20-2015, 01:03 PM

22,216 posts, read 21,687,075 times
Pesky rats having another surge here. Got three fox terriers coming up today -rats are in big trouble.

Old 08-20-2015, 01:51 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times
Been raining heavily here the past 2 hours, the fields are starting to look like a rice paddy outside

Old 08-20-2015, 02:10 PM

4,439 posts, read 5,521,720 times
Well, I've been in SE Michigan fora bit over 24 hours, and the weather has been been adhering to my wishes.

It was hot when I first arrived - high 80's, but t-storms rolled in and started cooling things down. Overnight, we had a good, soaking rain and this morning was nice and COOL. All day, it's been breezy and COOL. Ahhh.... Mid 70's is probably all we got to today, and tomorrow is supposed to be a stunner as well - staying in the 70's and dry - ahhh...

I love Michigan. The people are so nice, it's so pretty, the food is good and the weather is fantastic as it always is when I visit here...lol.

Tomorrow, my uncle is going to take me kayaking down the Flint River, so I'm certainly looking to spend the day outdoors. Won't be able to have my camera with me, since it'd get wet...lol.

Old 08-20-2015, 02:14 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,437,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post

Ah the Hitler kind. With or without the megalomaniac genocidal tendencies? In any way, you can't expect almost 50% of a country to support an ideology that goes against their very biological makeup. You should try being more social and not so withdrawn you live in Jersey, go to the beach and meet some hunk instead of being cooped up
I didn't say anything about Hitler. I am not a Hitler lover.

I've been to gay events, gatherings, a gay bar once. I am often hit on by people I'm just not into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunno what to put here View Post
His personality is quite odd so I think his options are limited to skinheads and neo-Nazis. I certainly wouldn't date him - the type of crap he posts on here is an immediate red flag. You don't get involved with people like that unless you want a ton of baggage.
Quite a bold statement to make of someone you've never even met.

Somehow, I did manage to find a boyfriend once. I could have had many more if I weren't so picky. I would only date other white guys, but that alone doesn't limit my options too much. I've had black and Hispanic guys try to get with me, but I'm not into them.

Old 08-20-2015, 02:15 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,437,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStarDelight View Post
Well, I've been in SE Michigan fora bit over 24 hours, and the weather has been been adhering to my wishes.

It was hot when I first arrived - high 80's, but t-storms rolled in and started cooling things down. Overnight, we had a good, soaking rain and this morning was nice and COOL. All day, it's been breezy and COOL. Ahhh.... Mid 70's is probably all we got to today, and tomorrow is supposed to be a stunner as well - staying in the 70's and dry - ahhh...

I love Michigan. The people are so nice, it's so pretty, the food is good and the weather is fantastic as it always is when I visit here...lol.

Tomorrow, my uncle is going to take me kayaking down the Flint River, so I'm certainly looking to spend the day outdoors. Won't be able to have my camera with me, since it'd get wet...lol.
Cool.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather