Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2015, 04:38 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,952,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened one View Post
Wow I saw the comment kkk isn't a threat. Well if your Black it is a threat and isn't all the members of the KKK christians?!

I made a thread stating tbat ONLY 2% of terrorist attacks are committed by Muslims...

Also Islamic state was funded by the US, UK Etc and Turkey buys oil off of IS and no one says a thing! So please research before you type mass generalisations.

God people are gullible... Sheeple.
Oh no THE ILLUMINATI IS WATCHING ME TAKE A SH*T

Old 12-17-2015, 04:42 AM

182 posts, read 165,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
Oh no THE ILLUMINATI IS WATCHING ME TAKE A SH*T
The ISLAMISTSSSSS ARE GOING TO KEEEEL ME. Wooooo
Meanwhile the US military bombs hundreds of Muslims.
Ahh the irony.

Old 12-17-2015, 04:49 AM

Quote:
The ISLAMISTSSSSS ARE GOING TO KEEEEL ME. Wooooo
Meanwhile the US military bombs hundreds of Muslims.
Ahh the irony.
Even Muslims bomb other Muslims. It's just ****ed.

Old 12-17-2015, 04:53 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times
Quote:
Wow I saw the comment kkk isn't a threat. Well if your Black it is a threat and isn't all the members of the KKK christians?!
How so? They really don't even do anything.

I'd say the Nation of Islam or other black supremacist groups are just as big, if not bigger, a threat if you're white.

Quote:
I made a thread stating tbat ONLY 2% of terrorist attacks are committed by Muslims...
Obviously not true, since that would mean Muslims commit terrorist acts much less frequently than non-Muslims. Without having seen your thread, the issue is probably an overly broad definition of terrorism, or a tailored definition (perhaps, a la Chomsky, including US government actions) that makes this figure possible. In any case, it is a distortion that is obviously BS when you consider the ever-growing threat of Islamic terrorism.

Quote:
Also Islamic state was funded by the US, UK Etc and Turkey buys oil off of IS and no one says a thing! So please research before you type mass generalisations.
Not a matter of fact that they were funded by the US/UK, only a possibility. But in any case the West did not create the ideology that allows this to happen in the first place.

Old 12-17-2015, 05:09 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,430,555 times
I'd like to see Donald Trump pick Ted Cruz as his running mate. maybe thwart some of his detractors who claim he is anti-Hispanic.

Old 12-17-2015, 05:16 AM

881 posts, read 646,331 times
I went to the bottle shop today to buy some booze and decided to pick up a bottle of my favourite sparkling wine. They had them advertised on special 2 for $16, when the normal price of a single bottle is $6.

Derp

Old 12-17-2015, 05:53 AM

182 posts, read 165,412 times
Quote:
Even Muslims bomb other Muslims. It's just ****ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
How so? They really don't even do anything.

I'd say the Nation of Islam or other black supremacist groups are just as big, if not bigger, a threat if you're white.

Obviously not true, since that would mean Muslims commit terrorist acts much less frequently than non-Muslims. Without having seen your thread, the issue is probably an overly broad definition of terrorism, or a tailored definition (perhaps, a la Chomsky, including US government actions) that makes this figure possible. In any case, it is a distortion that is obviously BS when you consider the ever-growing threat of Islamic terrorism.

Not a matter of fact that they were funded by the US/UK, only a possibility. But in any case the West did not create the ideology that allows this to happen in the first place.
The KKK don't do anything? They're still an active group why wouldn't they be any attacks on African-Americans? Everyone knows that in the US (and the world actually) that Non-white people lives matter less especially Black people so why would the media give information on how many African-Americans endure terrorist attacks from White people?

69 Unarmed Black American citizens have been killed by the terrorist organisation the US police force this year.
The last one: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/ny...mill.html?_r=0

Racists in Ferguson Burn Down 5 Black Churches in 9 Days
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charle...hurch_shooting
White people are biggest terror threat in the US, report finds | Americas | News | The Independent
Afghan Hospital Airstrike: US Has Long History Of Mistakenly Killing Civilians
Fox News can’t bear the truth: Right-wing terror groups are America’s gravest threat - Salon.com
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...es-in-afghani/

The definition of terrorism has changed.

''Today the definition of terrorism is very different to how it was perceived in the late 18th century. At that time, in it’s first ever use of the word terrorism in the Oxford English Dictionary, terrorism was defined as government by intimidation.''

So who are the real terrorists?

Bottom line is Western Militaries are just as bad or worse than these Islamist terrorist groups - who are probably funded by the WEST! What fuels these attacks and prejudice against Middle Easterners, ''immigrants'' and Black People - White supremacy ideology! But we never ever talk about that. Better keep my month shut before I'm called the following:

Black supremacist
Terrorist sympathiser
A fool
A conspiracy theorist
Nutjob
An idiot
Thick
Racist
Anti-White
Race baiter
A Race ''pity party''
Hating on the west

Old 12-17-2015, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldfront Factory View Post
I went to the bottle shop today to buy some booze and decided to pick up a bottle of my favourite sparkling wine. They had them advertised on special 2 for $16, when the normal price of a single bottle is $6.

Derp
Sparkling wine is awesome! Is it for Christmas?

Old 12-17-2015, 05:58 AM

881 posts, read 646,331 times
Quote:
Sparkling wine is awesome! Is it for Christmas?
Nah it's for tonight's drinking session 33C outside at 11:30pm, that means it's time to drink. Just wish Owenc was still with us 181 posts in 4 days. What a trooper.

Old 12-17-2015, 05:59 AM

9,264 posts, read 7,407,199 times
Owen is an idiot.. his first few posts were fine but then he went all 'owen' again too soon. No surprise he got banned again lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather