Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2016, 08:41 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,589,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
First part of your quote - sounds really wrong but anyway the vast majority of that are people over 40. Trust me.

Last bit - lmao, don't think that's really a solution but whatever

and to the second point, well yeah but culture is different over there too. That plays a massive role in the dating scene.
I think most of us tend to fall victim to confirmation bias, i.e we see what we want to see. I think if you looked hard enough you'd see that most men your age are probably the same as you. Most people in any country are just ordinary/average. Anything more than that is a blessing. Anything less is a curse.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:50 AM

11,554 posts, read 9,329,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
I personally have high (or rather specified) standards when it comes to other men. I don't see any penis and be like "hey let's f*ck!". You have to be a bit decent-looking (or my type) in order to be sexually attractive.
I'm a bit bi, so for me you really have to be my type in order to do something with a guy. I like shorter dark haired guys with caramel skin. Especially goth/emo guys, I dont care about the weight as long as theyre not obese lol. I actually have a friend who is my exact type and he's bi too. I really want to make out with him one day but it would make things so awkward!

Also Im kinda upset that the media doesnt really have any guys of my type who are famous (minus footballers). Instead all the famous guys are like 7 feet tall, with blonde or brown hair and blue eyes Like seriously, Im tired of the thousands of Bradley Cooper lookalikes!!!

Old 09-23-2016, 09:12 AM

16,191 posts, read 11,367,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
I'm a bit bi, so for me you really have to be my type in order to do something with a guy. I like shorter dark haired guys with caramel skin. Especially goth/emo guys, I dont care about the weight as long as theyre not obese lol. I actually have a friend who is my exact type and he's bi too. I really want to make out with him one day but it would make things so awkward!

Also Im kinda upset that the media doesnt really have any guys of my type who are famous (minus footballers). Instead all the famous guys are like 7 feet tall, with blonde or brown hair and blue eyes Like seriously, Im tired of the thousands of Bradley Cooper lookalikes!!!
It's what sells dude. Bradley Cooper types are what women/gay dudes want. I'm also tired of the female celebrity types myself. I honestly find America Ferrera hot as hell, but I might be alone on that one. I see many women every day that I find much more attractive than the stereotypical female celebrity. Especially Rihanna. Ugh. Words can't describe how overrated I think she is, both in looks and talent. People go crazy over her for like no reason.

On an unrelated note, I don't get why so many straight guys get so defensive/aggressive if a gay dude compliments them. I take it as a compliment! I say thank you with a smile and keep on about my day like the handsome **** that I am. I think dudes who react defensively are probably insecure in their masculinity.

Old 09-23-2016, 09:22 AM

1,772 posts, read 1,504,913 times
Worst thing is if you can't grow a beard like me because you can't really do anything about it

Old 09-23-2016, 09:23 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,435,900 times
I like Bradley Cooper because he's from Philadelphia. Great actor in Silver Linings Playbook. Jennifer Lawrence too.. I've always found Jennifer Lawrence very attractive.

Old 09-23-2016, 09:37 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,956,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
It's what sells dude. Bradley Cooper types are what women/gay dudes want. I'm also tired of the female celebrity types myself. I honestly find America Ferrera hot as hell, but I might be alone on that one. I see many women every day that I find much more attractive than the stereotypical female celebrity. Especially Rihanna. Ugh. Words can't describe how overrated I think she is, both in looks and talent. People go crazy over her for like no reason.

On an unrelated note, I don't get why so many straight guys get so defensive/aggressive if a gay dude compliments them. I take it as a compliment! I say thank you with a smile and keep on about my day like the handsome **** that I am. I think dudes who react defensively are probably insecure in their masculinity.
I find Kirsten Dunst hot as hell, and I might be alone there too.

Don't think I've had a gay dude compliment me. Don't really go out too much though.

Old 09-23-2016, 10:05 AM

12,278 posts, read 9,456,014 times
Quote:
and to the second point, well yeah but culture is different over there too. That plays a massive role in the dating scene.
Out of curiosity, what is the difference?

Quote:
For no reason? It's because she is the best vocalist in popular music. Unfortunately, the quality of songwriting continues to plummet with each album.

Quote:
Don't think I've had a gay dude compliment me. Don't really go out too much though.
That happened to me on Facebook once lol. It's something.

Old 09-23-2016, 10:19 AM

Quote:

Omg I think female celebrities are so overrated as well! There are much better looking girls even just on the street. The only good looking girls in Hollywood are Beyonce, Michelle Rodriguez, Mila Kunis, America Ferreira, Alessia Cara, Alicia Keys, mostly everyone else is overrated

Old 09-23-2016, 11:08 AM

12,278 posts, read 9,456,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Omg I think female celebrities are so overrated as well! There are much better looking girls even just on the street. The only good looking girls in Hollywood are Beyonce, Michelle Rodriguez, Mila Kunis, America Ferreira, Alessia Cara, Alicia Keys, mostly everyone else is overrated
Russian model Marina Bulatkina is as close to perfection as it gets IMO.

Old 09-23-2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat15 View Post
Russian model Marina Bulatkina is as close to perfection as it gets IMO.
Omg she has the perfect body! Totally my type. If she had darker hair she'd be an easy 10/10
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather