Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2017, 11:16 AM

13,489 posts, read 9,039,563 times

Advertisements

Trump is so dumb though, what he has just done will have the exact opposite effect to what he is trying to achieve. Many peaceful Muslims are going to be rightly very pi**ed off & it could cause some to become radicalised, ones that are already in the US, as well as ones elsewhere around the world. He is basically telling all Muslims you are terrorists, every single one of them

The sooner someone takes a pot shot at that douche bag the better, the world cannot survive 4 years with this loony in charge...

Old 01-29-2017, 11:18 AM

16,191 posts, read 11,376,196 times
I'm embarrassed to live in this country at the moment.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:21 AM

5,601 posts, read 3,510,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
I'm embarrassed to live in this country at the moment.
The one who wants politics gone from this thread goes on a political rant Funny stuff!

Old 01-29-2017, 11:24 AM

16,191 posts, read 11,376,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lommaren View Post
The one who wants politics gone from this thread goes on a political rant Funny stuff!
Lol I know you're probably joking, but one sentence is hardly a "rant".

Old 01-29-2017, 11:33 AM

3,147 posts, read 1,981,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Breitbart is the best and most unbiased news source; you can not tell me otherwise. On a more serious note things are getting scary with hate crimes on Muslims up. Just yesterday a mosque in Texas was burned. Go to any right wing YouTuber (Steven crowder, Paul Joseph watson, etc.) and read the comments. Some of the top comments on their videos are things encouraging death to all Muslims and calling Muslims subhuman and on and on. Pretty scary to me that people around here think it's normal (including adults) to make jokes about my religion and ethnicity to my face thinking it is normal...

Trump is not doing anything good either, his tweets are about how Christian refugees are a top priority while Muslim ones..... well **** them. That only serves to severe the divide, I hope he realizes he has divided this country firmly into 2 camps; his extreme right wing nut job camp and everyone else with the latter being far larger than his camp as evidenced by his approval ratings being under 50%. I honestly had hope he might be different than what his campaign promised, now I fear this guy, calling any free Press that opposes him 'fake news', pretty scary.
Well yes, because the United States is a Christian country. Remember, Muslims in America only amount to 2.5 million which is smaller than the 3 million in the UK.

Donald Trump is clearly doing what he thinks is in the best of interests for the people of his Christian country.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:34 AM

23 posts, read 13,364 times
trump has already surpassed all of my expectations. disgusting that all the mainstream media around the world are coming together to spew their hatred over the president elect and his common sense policies. they're just realizing that their liberal ideology is becoming more and more obsolete in today's western societies. this will become even more apparent after le pen's win in the 2017 election, and when the moderates and sweden democrats are creating a coallition-government in sweden 2018. much much more liberal hysteria awaits.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:42 AM

6,344 posts, read 4,413,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GymFanatic View Post
Well yes, because the United States is a Christian country. Remember, Muslims in America only amount to 2.5 million which is smaller than the 3 million in the UK.

Donald Trump is clearly doing what he thinks is in the best of interests for the people of his Christian country.
Owen, climb the hill in your back yard and stuff your face in the snow till you turn blue. This is by far the dumbest post you have made lol. The US is a Christian majority country, not a Christian country. Where do you get your stats BTW? I thought the uk had more than 3 million Muslims the way people describe things there.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:46 AM

5,601 posts, read 3,510,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex985 View Post
Lol I know you're probably joking, but one sentence is hardly a "rant".
Clutching at any straws to "get" you

Old 01-29-2017, 11:48 AM

3,147 posts, read 1,981,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muslim12 View Post
Owen, climb the hill in your back yard and stuff your face in the snow till you turn blue. This is by far the dumbest post you have made lol. The US is a Christian majority country, not a Christian country. Where do you get your stats BTW? I thought the uk had more than 3 million Muslims the way people describe things there.
Ok?

If the United States isn't a Christian country, why is there a constant reference to god among core traditions? You've got Pledge to Allegiance, Religious elements of the Presidential Inauguration (at the most recent Inauguration there was a Bishop, Minister and Jewish Rabbi present), Cabinet staff having to use a bible to be sworn in etc.

Old 01-29-2017, 11:57 AM

6,344 posts, read 4,413,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GymFanatic View Post
Ok?

If the United States isn't a Christian country, why is there a constant reference to god among core traditions? You've got Pledge to Allegiance, Religious elements of the Presidential Inauguration (at the most recent Inauguration there was a Bishop, Minister and Jewish Rabbi present), Cabinet staff having to use a bible to be sworn in etc.
Did you know Muslims and Jews worship God? There are Christian influences yes but founding fathers intended for the nation to be for all religions.... including Islam
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather