Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2017, 04:26 PM

1,772 posts, read 1,504,324 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Good luck with that.
Thanks mate

Old 07-12-2017, 05:03 PM

11,554 posts, read 9,325,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous92 View Post
That's something that always stuck out to me as odd. Like, why there? Lol. Whenever I go to Woodbury (not often) it's always swarming with Chinese people. Long Island's IKEA too, for some reason, although those aren't tourists.

I've never had any run-ins with rude tourists, but I find the French to be the most warm/pleasant of the bunch.
Depends, I found French girls to be really friendly, but French guys to be really uptight. Korean tourists are pleasant enough

Not really related to tourism, but I hated how international students would many times segregate themselves in my college. If I'm in a foreign country I realize that I am a guest there and should be polite with the locals and try to observe the norms of the country I'm in. My Hong Kong friend also said it pissed him off seeing groups of like 100 Asian students outside all dressed the same and refusing to socialize with anyone who wasn't part of their clique. Deep down we are all made the same, there is no need to segregate ourselves

Old 07-12-2017, 05:09 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,983 posts, read 53,478,433 times
I remember a clique of Russian immigrant students in college. They were nice enough to switch to English when I joined them

Old 07-12-2017, 07:09 PM

1,363 posts, read 791,328 times
oh god assplosion no 3 f**kn bourbon and coke and bbq *** me this penis ncghheee time goes too quick already 10.30am and 5 minutes ago it was 7am hhgggrrrrrggggghhhhhh splat

Old 07-12-2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nei View Post
I remember a clique of Russian immigrant students in college. They were nice enough to switch to English when I joined them
Russian international students are generally really chill. We talk to everyone, and we always try to make people feel included, even if we sometimes switch to Russian

Old 07-12-2017, 08:48 PM

1,363 posts, read 791,328 times
I went into a cafe here and nearly passed out when I saw the prices. $5 for a bloody CUPCAKE! $6 for hot chips (and yes it was in a cup, not some big box), $13 for a burger. And the seating was retarded, couldn't even get the chair under the table because the table was so low. Seems to be par for the course here, everything is overpriced and every business is retarded, and everywhere wants be hipster, even in country SA. All these penis mcghee cafes here are so comically overpriced it's ridiculous. Everywhere just has to be f**ken hipster. Maybe they charge up the wazoo so their clients can afford ball surgery and a new pair of chick jeans afterwards because you know, being a cross dresser while getting your balls minced is jsut so f***ken hip and cool you know.

Old 07-12-2017, 09:13 PM

I wear skinny jeans for fashion reasons but take them off the moment I get home. Don't like the feeling of my bawls being cupped

Absolutely hate it when your d gets caught in the zipper

Old 07-13-2017, 12:17 AM

6,112 posts, read 3,923,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post
I went into a cafe here and nearly passed out when I saw the prices. $5 for a bloody CUPCAKE! $6 for hot chips (and yes it was in a cup, not some big box), $13 for a burger. And the seating was retarded, couldn't even get the chair under the table because the table was so low. Seems to be par for the course here, everything is overpriced and every business is retarded, and everywhere wants be hipster, even in country SA. All these penis mcghee cafes here are so comically overpriced it's ridiculous. Everywhere just has to be f**ken hipster. Maybe they charge up the wazoo so their clients can afford ball surgery and a new pair of chick jeans afterwards because you know, being a cross dresser while getting your balls minced is jsut so f***ken hip and cool you know.
How did you manage to fit that cafe trip inbetween all of your assplosions?

Old 07-13-2017, 12:27 AM

7,033 posts, read 4,953,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerParty View Post
THE ****ING TINY SEATS OMFG

Im like 6'5" and I have to maneuver around these tables for like 5 minutes just to sit down. That's why I mostly take away and find a roomier place to sit lol. Also I'm surprised something like that made its way to Renmark lmao

Old 07-13-2017, 06:09 AM

22,112 posts, read 29,581,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
I wear skinny jeans for fashion reasons but take them off the moment I get home. Don't like the feeling of my bawls being cupped

Absolutely hate it when your d gets caught in the zipper
Pretty much everyone under 40 wears skinny jeans nowadays. It's like plaid shirts, another piece of fashion from the 80s that's come back around and is once again in style.

Honestly I look at pictures from high school and think to myself 'Holy crap you dressed like ****'.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather