Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2011, 09:53 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,377,459 times

Advertisements

thank you I found the map now what does Annexation mean if its red? where I live but it doesnt say unincorporated? Ok so from what I can see from this website
http://www.bocaratonfl.com/local/cityinfo.html (broken link)

Most of West of 95 is Unicorporated...wow that is alot of Boca... so it seems im not incorporated
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2011, 07:44 PM

17,298 posts, read 22,023,110 times
Swimmom if your water bill says City of Boca Raton then you are a city resident entitling you to the City of Boca Raton services (police, fire rescue, city library, city beaches, city golf courses).

If not, you can use them but at a higher rate. Want an example: City Golf course is about 25% more for non-residents= City of Boca Raton - Recreation Services

This is the City's general site: City of Boca Raton - A City for All Seasons

Old 07-07-2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
Swimmom if your water bill says City of Boca Raton then you are a city resident entitling you to the City of Boca Raton services (police, fire rescue, city library, city beaches, city golf courses).

If not, you can use them but at a higher rate. Want an example: City Golf course is about 25% more for non-residents= City of Boca Raton - Recreation Services

This is the City's general site: City of Boca Raton - A City for All Seasons
Well Where I live Boca Raton Police Serves and not just Palm Beach County so I would assume then we would be incorporated?

Old 07-08-2011, 06:19 AM

17,298 posts, read 22,023,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swimmom32 View Post
Well Where I live Boca Raton Police Serves and not just Palm Beach County so I would assume then we would be incorporated?

Correct- if BRPD is in your neighborhood you are in the city limits.

Another way to look it up is on the property appraisers website, find your property and the 2nd line down states the municipality (below the address and above the parcel control #).

Old 07-08-2011, 08:48 AM

Awesome City Thanks

Old 07-11-2011, 11:54 AM

63 posts, read 192,297 times
Default This is what the city of Boca told me..

Quote:

While you do live outside the limits of the City of Boca Raton, you do live within the Greater Boca Raton Beach & Park District(BPD). As such, you can purchase a beach sticker as a BPD resident for $45 per year. This sticker is also good for Mizner Bark Dog Park. Both Patch Reef Park and Sugar Sand Park are owned by the BPD, so you may take classes at either and pay the resident fees. The City libraries and classes at the Boca Raton Community Center are for City residents only. The Recreator is the publication of the Recreation Services Department, can be accessed at online (http://www.ci.boca-raton.fl.us/pdf/Recreator.pdf) and it will generally define "resident" for most facilities and activities.
If you have further questions, please give me a call.

this summed it up for me. We live in lovely Pheasant Walk area..33487

Old 07-11-2011, 01:03 PM

One of my daughters friends live in Pheasant Walk..Glad you like it

thank you for the information as its appreciated...

Old 07-11-2011, 06:41 PM

Quote:
One of my daughters friends live in Pheasant Walk..Glad you like it

thank you for the information as its appreciated...
Pheasant Walk is nice..lovely for walking..

We would love to meet more people. Actually my lovely 8 yr old would..
so hoping that school and the cooler weather brings more friends for her.
All beginnings..

We just discovered more of Delray Beach (Atlantic Ave) over weekend and that was fun for all of us

Would love to learn more about great restaurants and fun places to go with children...Always learning on this forum...Thankful..

Old 07-11-2011, 07:26 PM

I hear ya...She will make friends in School I promise my daughter did...I assume she will attend calusa? My dd came in to that school in 4th grade and was new and made alot of friends which was nice...All the kids are at Sleep away camp we learned that the hard way when we moved down here in the summer of 09..then my daughter went to sleep away Swim Camp here for the summer and this summer she is up north... glad your liking it here!!

Old 07-13-2011, 01:04 PM

Default thanks!

Quote:
I hear ya...She will make friends in School I promise my daughter did...I assume she will attend calusa? My dd came in to that school in 4th grade and was new and made alot of friends which was nice...All the kids are at Sleep away camp we learned that the hard way when we moved down here in the summer of 09..then my daughter went to sleep away Swim Camp here for the summer and this summer she is up north... glad your liking it here!!
Regarding sleep away camps..now I understand why it is so quiet of kids.
Thanks!

We just discovered Sugar Sand Park and had a great time today.
Love the whole thing and that they have $1 dollar movies for kids.
Plus the willow theater..
The little things til school. But, checking into some daily/weekly camps.
Yes, she is going to Calusa.
Checking out Reef Patch park also..
A little lonely for friends up North..but one day at a time.
Thanks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach