Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 03:02 PM

8 posts, read 15,199 times

Advertisements

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for commenting! :-)

Hopefully you or someone else who read this could help us with our questions...

last year we emigrated to the US because of my husband's work in Fort lauderdale.
We live currently in Weston FL because of the great schools and sense of security.
But we do have plans to buy a house in the near future and therefore we are making our research. We would like to live near West Palm Beach once my husband will be working there more often.

Sadly enough everything seem to be so packed and so expensive for the "amount of house and land" you get.
Then we found Loxahatchee on the map....with good schools, a lot of space, not that expensive or packed.
Only problem is that we also came across a lot of articles about a cancer cluster situation that has being going on for a few years now. We understood the water was contaminated with also radiation.
Our question is.....what is the situation right now? Does Loxahatchee still has no water from the county? Do they have plans about doing it?
And if not, does the water still contaminated?
What can you do to clean your water also from radiation?
How are the folks who still live there dealing with this?

We would really appreciate some response, once we are new hear and really need to talk about it with honest people.

Thank you so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan Robbins View Post
the best Water system in loxahatchee fl to use is.. the Hydrogen peroxide system,
sold at the local ACE hardware store in the publix shopping center on seminal Pratt and Whitney blvd

the system comes with 2 huge softener tanks that are flow metered then switch , and one carbon with hydrogen peroxide carbon filter intake unit with one 4 gallon holding tank for the hydrogen solution tank

.sure its a bit more money to maintain then a chlorine system, but for the first time in 17 years out hear
i have spring water flowing into my house .no more replacing the appliances dish washer or plumbing..
and for around $3300

the folks at ACE hardware have a service Dept to take care of all your on sight installs and repairs .24-7-365 so if your not using one of there systems. get it.. or pray the county runs water up your street

,personally i got tired of waiting for the county.. now i don't even care
i have great water at my home for once and for all..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2018, 04:46 AM

216 posts, read 328,160 times
Ditto Atlantic Filter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach