Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 06:49 PM

2,429 posts, read 7,238,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalWaters View Post
Katie, please read this carefully:

Grow up and go "duh" someone else, okay? Everything I've mentioned is for a reason. Now, unless you have some enlightening information, quit posting here. You're not helping.
Pretty uppity for someone who's made a total of 4 posts.

It sounds to me like you're going to have to get back on the grid, and have your name associated with the address. After all, what you want is proof of residency.

Could you open a bank account? How about getting your own phone line or cable service? You could always cancel service in a few months, after you get the proof of residency.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2012, 08:01 PM

5 posts, read 171,214 times
@Katie, I can't get my name on a receipt. I am instead going to go to the bank and get them to notarize me as one who lives at the same address as on their utility bills. As HillsAndTrees stated. Clearly the only useful person to post on this thread, in fact.

@Snorpus- I'm not being uppity. She's telling me "duh," telling me a load of repetitive posts that aren't related to my situation after I've clearly stated what my situation is. Lots of redundancy.

Also, your own posts are both redundant and spam because I have already stated what I do have, such as a bank account. If you had read my previous posts, you would have known I have a bank account already. I can't open a new phone service since I need a working ID to get that. And since my ID is expired, I can't do that, can I?

Thinking that someone's post count means they have some form of gravitas in a forum is both immature and completely idiotic. I've been the forum admin of quite a few forums before. I'm sure you wouldn't know how to even create a forum, much less maintain one. So go take your post count and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. That's how much worth is holds.

Now, once again, people: Don't post unless you have something NEW to add. NEW. Not items I've already mentioned in the previous posts. READ THE WHOLE THREAD FIRST. So far I'm very underimpressed by the literacy of WV based on the current posts I've seen. Good thing the people I've met restore some faith.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:57 PM

13,927 posts, read 39,306,840 times
Maybe YOU should Leave WV & Go back where you came from! 36+ Yrs I lived in this state & Never met anyone that cant get a ID. Using the suggestions that have been made to you! I guess being a free loader dont count as much. Since you cant seem to ask them for a rental reciept.

Old 03-12-2012, 09:32 PM

1,084 posts, read 1,884,146 times
Wow, looks like PMS running rampant today.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:07 PM

13,927 posts, read 39,306,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballjunkie View Post
Wow, looks like PMS running rampant today.
I dont get PMS...I just get MAd

Pet Peeve... People comming onto forums asking advice then Not reading what being told to them! This Kid needs to respect her Betters if Not her Elders!

BTW BBALL thanks for the Laugh

Old 03-14-2012, 11:17 AM

537 posts, read 959,077 times
"I'm very underimpressed by the literacy of WV"

Whereas we're all extremely impressed by your maturity, appreciation, and just generally sunshine-y disposition.

And speaking of literacy, I enjoyed when you told that one guy to "go take your post count and shove it where the sun doesn't shine" -- I believe that was James Joyce who said that?

Old 03-14-2012, 01:03 PM

4,714 posts, read 13,317,255 times
It was James Joyce or Dylan Thomas...ha ha ha...gave you points for that one, Spunky.

One thing is certain...this poster is not a welfare case or ex-convict...as credible ID is provided for in each case.

Good luck, girly!

Old 08-09-2015, 07:29 PM

1 posts, read 2,013 times
im am 19 years old i have no bills or anything in my name so how am i supposed to use two proofs of residency

Old 08-10-2015, 07:23 AM

110 posts, read 224,497 times
If you currently live in state you can have this done for two utility companies.
For those in all electric homes, the phone is a utility.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HillsAndTrees View Post
The person who has the utility bill(s) in their name can type up a statement that you are living at the address on the utility bill and get the statement notarized. Most banks have a notary, often free if you have an account with them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia