Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 01:20 PM

3 posts, read 3,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmccul View Post
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think that's where Valley Health is putting a new medical building.
Thank You, i hoping they where going to widen Campus Drive because its awful during school hours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2018, 11:59 AM

112 posts, read 201,027 times
Yes, Valley Health is building a three-story medical office building that will feature an urgent care clinic, labs, and doctors offices.

Old 01-02-2019, 05:57 AM

1,384 posts, read 2,512,011 times
Does anybody know what the building is going up near the corner of Route 11 and the 81 interchange? It's across from the AC&T and west of the Dollar General.

It looks like a garage or maybe a vehicle service center. I only got a glimpse of it from 81.

Old 01-04-2019, 11:19 AM

112 posts, read 201,027 times
Dunkin Donuts.

Old 02-06-2019, 12:37 PM

3 posts, read 3,931 times
Quote:
Does anybody know what the building is going up near the corner of Route 11 and the 81 interchange? It's across from the AC&T and west of the Dollar General.

It looks like a garage or maybe a vehicle service center. I only got a glimpse of it from 81.
no signs are up yet but, the outside appears mostly completed. It has a couple garage doors and two sets of glass store front like doors with roll down security gates so far.

Old 02-06-2019, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barricade27 View Post
no signs are up yet but, the outside appears mostly completed. It has a couple garage doors and two sets of glass store front like doors with roll down security gates so far.
Appears to be a vehicle repair shop or something.

Old 02-18-2019, 05:22 AM

Heavy excavation starting on the hillside above the Food Lion shopping center in Falling Waters. I believe I previously read this will be more townhouses/single family.

Does anybody know the builder? Is it part of the Riverside development?

Old 02-24-2019, 04:52 PM

2,769 posts, read 404,885 times
It's going to be a fireworks shop.

Old 02-26-2019, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Heavy excavation starting on the hillside above the Food Lion shopping center in Falling Waters. I believe I previously read this will be more townhouses/single family.

Does anybody know the builder? Is it part of the Riverside development?
Took a drive by the permit signs over the weekend. Townhouse/single family mix. Looking at the plans below, it doesn't look like they'll be using the entire piece of land. It will mainly be toward the east end where they'll extend the road past the roundabout.

I'd like to see commercial/mixed use above Food Lion. I could see a road climbing up to the left of Food Lion to a strip center/pad sites.

Details | Berkeley County Planning Commission

Old 03-01-2019, 03:49 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,606,367 times
Quote:
Took a drive by the permit signs over the weekend. Townhouse/single family mix. Looking at the plans below, it doesn't look like they'll be using the entire piece of land. It will mainly be toward the east end where they'll extend the road past the roundabout.

I'd like to see commercial/mixed use above Food Lion. I could see a road climbing up to the left of Food Lion to a strip center/pad sites.

Details | Berkeley County Planning Commission
It looks like Dan Ryan will be the builder.

https://www.danryanbuilders.com/comm...aters-singles/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia