Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina
 [Register]
Western North Carolina The Mountain Region including Asheville
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2021, 01:26 PM

51,690 posts, read 25,966,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
I wasn't aware of this development. It is in a pretty area. My only concern would be the remoteness/distance to a decent size town, but if you're not living there full-time, it might be fine. Another one I thought of is Connestee Falls near Brevard. There are several houses there currently under 500k. CFs has lots of activities, hiking trails, and I believe there are several lakes, as well. It is in a very pretty area near Brevard, what I consider to be a quintessential small mountain town.
I've looked at the Connestee Falls website. Looks like living in a national park. Home prices start around d $500K and go up from there.

Does anyone know more about this development?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2021, 05:32 PM

6,650 posts, read 4,364,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I've looked at the Connestee Falls website. Looks like living in a national park. Home prices start around d $500K and go up from there.

Does anyone know more about this development?
There are currently 4 houses for sale there in the 275-350k range. We visited there and did not care for it. When we were there, the roads and development, in general, were not as well kept as we would have liked. From the gate, it’s about a 10 minute drive into Brevard. However, it could be longer, depending on where you live in the development as it is quite large. There is a wide range of housing from the 200s up to over a million. I believe there are several lakes in the development as well as an extensive trail system. I believe they also have a lot of activities. No question it is in a beautiful area, and I think is a good fit for some. If interested, it’s worth a call to CF Realty.

Old 09-19-2021, 08:31 AM

6 posts, read 6,027 times
We visited CF in June and liked the lakes and trees. It does cover a large area. Apparently there is a beautiful waterfall along one of the trails. Some houses are older, some much newer. I found it odd that there was a tiny Baptist church within the community. Lots of courts for tennis and pickleball. I thought the fitness center could be larger.

Old 09-19-2021, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodiefae View Post
We visited CF in June and liked the lakes and trees. It does cover a large area. Apparently there is a beautiful waterfall along one of the trails. Some houses are older, some much newer. I found it odd that there was a tiny Baptist church within the community. Lots of courts for tennis and pickleball. I thought the fitness center could be larger.
We saw many older homes. This is a matter of preference, but to us, it just didn’t look as nice as some of the other developments in the Brevard/Hendersonville area (Cummings Cove, Kenmure, Champion Hills). With that said, it is the only one where you can get a house in the 300k range.

Old 09-19-2021, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizap View Post
We saw many older homes. This is a matter of preference, but to us, it just didn’t look as nice as some of the other developments in the Brevard/Hendersonville area (Cummings Cove, Kenmure, Champion Hills). With that said, it is the only one where you can get a house in the 300k range.
I just noticed there IS a condo for sale in Kenmure for 349k.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Western North Carolina