Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Williston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 09:08 PM

979 posts, read 3,669,556 times

Advertisements

I can't believe the guy cranking on our ND girls...like those "what ever they are" on Jersey Shore are something to brag about? It's not all about the girls looks (which in my opinion, they are all nice looking girls)...it is the story line. Yeah, maybe some pretty boys, stuck on their own looks and think they are chick magnets, etc.. might not watch the show, but people who are interested in a story would. I watch shows on the History channel, and TLC all the time...they aren't packed with hot babes either...but they have some interesting stories to tell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2012, 09:14 PM

979 posts, read 3,669,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomofmovement View Post
whatever....

A show about strippers and hot bartenders in Williston is what the American public wants to see. Not a single mom septic tank truck driver pumping poop with her fatherless child in the front seat of the truck. Just my opinion.
I think this comment pretty much sums up "freedomofmovement" sorrry dude or dudette...I think this comment pretty much sums up who you are as a person. Good luck to you in winning people over to your way of thinking. Your comment was rude and very judgemental of a young lady you don't even know. I think you owe her an apology

Last edited by Roloff1976; 01-30-2012 at 09:26 PM..

Old 01-31-2012, 04:54 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times
Roloff, I couldn't REP you....Good post!

Old 01-31-2012, 02:47 PM

8 posts, read 15,357 times
Thanks for the good comments everyone! And if I could afford it I would fix and whiten my teeth. However freedomofmovement, I was too busy raising my child 100% solo and going to school full-time all the while working two jobs; I refused to live on welfare because Im able to work. But hey if the show pays off you'll be satisfied with my appearance!

Old 01-31-2012, 02:51 PM

9 posts, read 15,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomtown girl View Post
Thanks for the good comments everyone! And if I could afford it I would fix and whiten my teeth. However freedomofmovement, I was too busy raising my child 100% solo and going to school full-time all the while working two jobs; I refused to live on welfare because Im able to work. But hey if the show pays off you'll be satisfied with my appearance!
I hope to have some time to watch the show whenever it comes on.

Old 01-31-2012, 02:56 PM

941 posts, read 1,914,946 times
Quote:
You have a good attitude and will rise above ignorant peoples comments like the one on this thread. I too was a single mother at one time and there is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that as matter of fact it is a very empowering role to have in life. I also was a hard worker and didn't work the system. Be proud of that and don't ever listen to the haters out there....

Old 01-31-2012, 03:50 PM

1 posts, read 2,152 times
Default Boomtown girls

I personally know these girls and they are a great bunch of gals!
They are all hard workers and can work circles around most men I know.
They have been raised with a very strong work ethic and it shows in
everything they do! They actually are nice looking girls - and their personalities override any imperfections! I would be very proud to call any one of them my daughter or daughter-in-law! All you people complaining about them and saying it'll never go anywhere, just sound like a bunch of jealous bigots! Why can't we all just give them a big thumbs up and say "you go, girls!"
"YOU GO, GIRLS" Good Luck!

Old 01-31-2012, 04:04 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times
Plenty of Us are...But I like the way you said it. YOU GO GIRLS!!! GET R DONE!

Old 01-31-2012, 04:46 PM

37 posts, read 86,408 times
I'd like to rescue that redhead sister from the bar life, but she's probably pulling 100K.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:48 PM

581 posts, read 2,215,280 times
Quote:
Great post!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Dakota > Williston