Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 03:31 PM

831 posts, read 2,832,758 times

Advertisements

The word itself doesn't bother me, it's what this thread has become that does. These stories are ridiculous and intentionally being told to inflict pain and suffering.
Everybody knows that taking a dump in public is disgusting, natural or not, it's taboo.
Even children feel embarrassed when it happens.
The fact that people are bragging about it makes me nervous.

Old 03-23-2012, 05:52 PM
Status: "It's WARY, or LEERY (weary means tired)" (set 27 days ago)

16,159 posts, read 21,316,991 times
Children aren't embarrassed by bodily functions unless they are taught to be.
Taking a dump in public is not what we are talking about anyway. We are talking about using a restroom for the purpose for which it was designed. Otherwise we'd just have urinals in all the restrooms. Or powder rooms with mirrors and sinks and not much else.
Taboo? Pain and suffering? Oh my!

Old 03-23-2012, 09:04 PM

18,522 posts, read 31,788,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sas0814 View Post
I think this thread should be closed up.
It's just too inappropriate and just seeing the title makes me ill.
then go to another thread if this upsets you.

i poo at work when I need to, all the guys do and we warn each other as to the safety level of the bathroom.

we think it is funny, must be a guy thing

Old 03-23-2012, 09:41 PM

9,962 posts, read 18,548,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
then go to another thread if this upsets you.

i poo at work when I need to, all the guys do and we warn each other as to the safety level of the bathroom.

we think it is funny, must be a guy thing
That's just courteous...if you can't say "hey man, may wanna skip the newspaper this time" at least give the glare like "watch out" as you walk about the door.

I'll poo anywhere really, the discomfort of holding it in far exceeds any other feeling.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:03 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,227,635 times
Default Do you poop at work?

No. But I've been pooped on.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:04 PM

191 posts, read 362,335 times
Hell yeah.

My stomach isn't here for that "holding it in" sh**.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:25 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,688,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sas0814 View Post
The word itself doesn't bother me, it's what this thread has become that does. These stories are ridiculous and intentionally being told to inflict pain and suffering.
Everybody knows that taking a dump in public is disgusting, natural or not, it's taboo.
Even children feel embarrassed when it happens.
The fact that people are bragging about it makes me nervous.
Going to an enclosed room designed for the disposal of waste material is not "in public". Y'all might suffer from lutropublicaphobia.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:42 AM

480 posts, read 1,923,446 times
I know a lot of people who will go to a different floor to take a s***...in fact, a friend of mine met her husband that way. She was the one going to do her business though, not him...he saw her walking in the hallway and sled "hey, don't you work down on the third floor? What are you doing up here"? There was no reason really for accounting staff to be on his floor...so she made something up.

She says they were married three months before she confessed to the real reason she was up there!!

Old 03-30-2012, 06:46 AM

6,990 posts, read 11,462,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrawnick View Post
Hell yeah.

My stomach isn't here for that "holding it in" sh**.
Most people only need to go once a day at the most, so why not train your bowels by your lifestyle or eating habits so that you only need to go in the evening, like I do for example. I never crap at work but that's because I don't need to, not because I hold it in.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:28 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,688,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairmetal4ever View Post
I know a lot of people who will go to a different floor to take a s***...in fact, a friend of mine met her husband that way. She was the one going to do her business though, not him...he saw her walking in the hallway and sled "hey, don't you work down on the third floor? What are you doing up here"? There was no reason really for accounting staff to be on his floor...so she made something up.

She says they were married three months before she confessed to the real reason she was up there!!
That's a nice story for the reception:

"Darren and Sheila met because she has gravy legs and was embarassed to do her business on her floor..."

We have two bathrooms on this floor, one in a common area and one just for our office. I sometimes use the common area bathroom because it is used less so is less messy. Plus, sometimes you go into our bathroom and it is like an NBC attack in there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment